All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 17'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are such a TEASE

You have done it again. Not only are you and Sherri teasing the hell out of Bobby but me too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shemale

I can think of nothing more erotic than a really lovely shemale fucking her mother ,can you?I am well aware what this series is all about,the other comment was so right teasing is erotic ,but you can have to much of a good thing.

lisamarie_thomaslisamarie_thomasover 16 years ago
Bill you are such a tease

Wating this long is teasing me and keeping me horney, between chapter 16 and now this teasing 17. Well it keeps my fingers going on my off hours, hurry with chapter 18 can't wate.

LisaMarie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can see

I can see where this is heading,you will end up with readers of both sexes nearly waxxxxx,themselves to death?

blueboy91blueboy91over 16 years ago
The wait goes on...

for my orgasm. I read both chapters 16 and 17 at a time when it was not possible to orgasm, and it made the feeling so much more intense, not being able to touch, almost like Bobby with the panty-binding. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are so mean!

You are a bad bad boy! I'm drawn between love and hate right now, PBP. I know there's more to come and I know you're building up to something good. But, come on! Each and every one of us has our own idea of what's going to happen. What I want to know is this: why the labor delivery bed? There must be something interesting about to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Sweetheart!

As usual, you've spun me around and left me with my hand in my panties again. Can't wait for chapter 18 to see what happens to Bobby with his legs in the air opened up tp who knows what!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DOMINATED AND TEASED

This as one already has said is dominated submissive incest lesbian shemale territory?I have tried to find such a story on this site,so far to no avail.A Real Pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love your stuff.......

My wife and I LOVE what you're doing to that poor unfortunate boy. Is no one going to save him. Before long those evil (yet sexy ) women will have him all dressed up sucking his fathers and his uncles huge cum laden cocks. Oh the horror of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That's it!!!

Yeah girls, turn that boy into a full blown (girly queer!!) So momma has a (sister) and sister-in-law, a (husband??) and now two girls, YEAH...... I hope he loses his cherry to Erica not his momma, would serve the bitch right.........I t would be great to see momma let him get pretty badly hurt, so he can wake up and not trust her anymore....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky Bobby!

His Mother has taken such wonderful care of him, if anything happens with one of the other women, I'm going to be pissed!!! Great story, please do continue... Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

THIS STORY HAS ME ALWAYS WANTING TO CUM IN MY MOMMYS PANTIES.I SAW HER IN THE SHOWER THIS MORNING.SHE HAS A HUGH CLIT.SHE WAS GETTING OFF STROKING LIKE A GUY WOULD. I LEFT YOUR STORY ON MY COMPUTER. I THINK THAT IS WHY SHE LEFT THE BATHROOM DOOR OPEN .DAD IS GONE FOR WORK FOR TWO MORE WEEKS.I HOPE YOUR STORY GIVES HER IDEAS ABOUT DOING ME LIKE BOBBY AND HIS MOMMY. THX TIMMY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't wait for the final CUM

MMMMMMMM being groped by three sexy women!!! GUaranteed I'm gonna CUM when Bobby cums....again. I'm stiff and throbbing now!!

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Very hot chapter

This part is getting very intresting and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it just keeps getting hotter

What more can I say? I hate the thought that this story will end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

you bloody bastard waiting for the next part from very long time.R u alive or dead.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
Sherri proves her untrustworthiness yet again

as I said the author makes it work with a short paragraph "bobby's epiphany" about it all being what He wanted but he wrongly assumes Sherri doen't want his aunt or Erika to take his virginity because his sister will... no Momma is is domme she will have a talk with papa and She will like they both want too... its so obvious. she will break her promise to his father with or without his consent but it will be Sherri's pussy to be the first around Bobby's cock.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Oh I remember the first time I truly felt like a girl. I had always felt like a girl trapped in a boys body but that first time a Man held me and kissed me in public was sospecial.

I favored this story so I can read all your writings.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

A Loving Mom, Aunt and Erika all seeing to his needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous