All Comments on 'A Mother's Seduction or Love?'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

it must be so erotic to fuck your mommy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pathetic

this writer needs to learn how to write a story. learn when it's "are" and not "or"....when it's "an" and not "and"...when it's "their" and not "there"...basic spelling, basic sentence construction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
could be better

Not a bad basis or attempt, but please use an editor next time. Also why does he call her 'Momsey'? that is just childish. At least have him call her by name. Also, have someone proof-read your stuff before submitting. It will make it much easier to read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I felt that the story was a bit flat of emotion

It was still a good story, erotic and sexual, and a good read.

Taking the thrill or danger of her getting pregnant out of the story perhaps made it a bit flat of raw sexual tension.

Thanks for the read.

raylouisraylouisover 10 years ago
incest ass

There is nothing better than a story in which a son fucks his mother in the butt. Please have the mother talk dirty and let the anal sex last longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a boy fucking his mother up the ass is okay, but...

I always think that what boys really want is to fuck their mother up her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs that they came out of. That's the goal of the true young motherfucker, to get his big young cock up his own birth canal and unload his young balls up his own mother's cunt. Momstheboss is a great writer, and he surely knows that boys typically want to blast their creamy semen up the beautiful adorable incomparable twat that their mom's got waiting for her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I couldn't believe it was finally happening!

My mom spread her legs revealing her trimmed, but full pubic bush. A naughty smile on her face as she fondled her tits for my hungry eyes. My cock was the hardest it's ever been as I moved on top of my mother. We looked into each others eyes as I slowly began pushing my cock into her pussy. It was hard, fast, and passionate, as we became lovers. Within just a few strokes, she was breathing heavy, and saying, "Oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." As I increased my force, and urgency, she started going, "Oh god, oh honey, that's so good, that's so good." I was now banging my mother's pussy hard, and she continued with, "Oh yes honey, oh god yes, fuck me baby, fuck me!" Her orgasm hit just before mine and then she was yelling, "Oh honey, fuck me honey, fuck me hard!" Then as my cum was being fired against her cervix, and her body began to tremble she shouted, "That's it honey, give me your hot cum, give it all to me!" "Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, yes, yes, oh god, oh god, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So well done!

A very good story! So well written! Thank you!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
True story of love

Keep up the artistry

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

For a short story with limited character development, I found it to be extremely enjoyable. There was no shame, guilt or self-loathing between mother and son (lovers). Each lover had a secure sense of self. They respected and adored each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.