A Mother's Seduction or Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers

Ebby fucked his mother with a leisurely rhythm while the two of them looked lovingly at each other in the mirror, when he was not studying her silky smooth, mocha colored ass.

"You are your father's son." She said. "He too loved my ample ass."

An expression his father had said to him once came to him. He had said, "find a woman who will let you fuck her in the butt and you will be happy man!"

At the time, he had thought it gross and wondered if his mother had allowed such a thing. Now, it seemed quite erotic and sensuous.

He pulled his cock out of her and began to probe for her other hold.

Tanya was a bit surprised when her son began to push his cock into the crack of her ass. Could it be that her husband had given counsel to Ebby about such a thing. It was, what it was, and she would not deny him. She reached to pull her buttocks wide.

Ebby had his answer. With his mother's help, he saw her other treasure hole and placed the head of this cock to it. He pushed slowly. Half of his thin cock disappeared.

"OOUuuuuuuuuu!" Tanya moaned, and saw a concerned look appeared on her son's face. "It's all right. Keep pushing. It will loosen up. FUCK! Slim is good but it is so long!

"There, it's all the way in." He told her.

"Hold it there a few moments." She instructed.

He did as directed, but soon began to fuck her butt hole with a very slow rhythm, making certain not to thrust to deeply.

He noted his mother's left hand slide down between her legs and heard a moan more lustful in nature than the earlier groans. He smiled at the knowledge that his mother was going to finger herself.

Seeing her eyes close, and listening to her lustful moans, Ebby struggled retain his slow rhythm when his desire became more intense. He found it difficult not to shove his cock deep into her. Difficulty translated into strong erotic desire.

Long minutes pasted and pain mixed with self-stimulation and lust brought Tanya once more to the brink of orgasm.

"Are you close, Ebby?" She exclaimed.

"Yes!" He answered.

"One, two, three, four AHhhhhhhhh!" She inhaled as the orgasm seized her. "Do it, Ebby! Come in my ass!"

He could not have stopped his orgasm if he had wanted to. His mother's lustful moans and pleads pushed him over the top and he shot off into his mother's ass.

He continued to push into her but his limp cock finally plopped from her.

"It appears all of your stress has disappeared." His mother said, as she stood erect.

"It seems so." He answered, looking down at his limp cock.

"In the future, I will continue to use the spermicide, but you may find my ass a much safer depository. You do not pain me as much as your father did."

"Do you find that pleasurable, Momsey?" Ebby inquired.

"After you get all the way in and I begin pleasuring myself, yes, but it's different. And for us, it is much safer."

Ebby finally unhooked his mother's bra. He got to know her breasts a little better as they showered together.

Tanya put on her PJs as her son went to the living room redress.

Fortune had smiled on them and the phone rang only as they sat in the darkness holding hands and talking about their sexual future. There were rules, of course, that had to be discussed.

With regret, he kissed mother good night, assuring her it would not be long before he came to spend time with her again.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers
12