All Comments on 'A Mother's Tail'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars can never be enough!

Without doubt, the very best story of its type I've ever read.

hieratichieraticover 10 years ago
very deep

Thank you for sharing that. As far as the father I was a bit suprised that he had gone so many years without showing he was not a true Dom and just a sadist.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, 5 stars

Fantastic story, extremely well written, balanced.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Extremely well written story I was not encouraged with the title but was pleasantly surprised . Wonderfully detailed , explicit description and excellent diction between characters . The story line was exciting , although I have never been a big fan BDSM I felt this was well done.

Thanks

Tx Cracker

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Well done

A fantastic storyline and a well written story.

Too bad that mom couldn't get pregnant, it would have given her son to hold over her head, making her pregnant if she was a bad little girl.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Very nice...lots of stuff that I don't usually read about but might now just have to study further. I've read a lot of stories here, on Literotica, but this is the first I've felt compelled to comment on. I would suggest you get yourself published :)

Kind regards,

Perry Ernest Indigo

HatsudaHatsudaover 10 years ago
As it should be...

Hey Grum!

Just stopped by to see how this little bit was flying... In the Navy, we always say, "Run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes!"

'Nuff said, eh?

Another neat little work, and I agree with the commentator who said that you ought to get yourself published!

-Hatsuda

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!

HOT passionate slightly different story line and I loved it!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
This ticked every depraved box I look for in a story.

Except for the father's behaviour, I loved this story.

And I hope for more like this in future.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 10 years ago
Well done!

Great story BG, covered a couple of my personal kinks and covered them well.

The father was never a dom, I picked it up right away and you exposed him for the "Christian Gray" sadist fraud he was.

All around good work, one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Fifty fantastic!

"68" you are so wrong!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story need a chapter 2, why I disagree with a review that sad the dad was never a dom, they where together for 20 years, from what I understand for the first 19 they were good and happy years, the DRINKING mess him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STARS

Personally I think this is a very erotic story, some of my own kinks were displayed in a very sexy an truthful manner. I am a submissive young girl and I find this down very well seeming to get it right for not only older group but younger readers also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This was an amazing story.

Not only was it extremely erotic, but it dealt with the Trust Aspects of the Lifestyle in a way that is rarely seen on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn.

This is the first time a story on Literotica failed to turn me on. I don't know what possessed me to read it all the way through. Whoever wrote this probably sucks in bed or is boring to speak with.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous, “Yawn”. If you don’t have the guts to identify yourself, then don’t comment.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

Excellent treatment of trust, D/s complexity and projection. Please pass on to Hatsuda my compliments on his red pencil; it's difficult to stop and start concentration when there are plot/grammar/spelling 'clangers'. This piece cries out for further chapters.

Well done, BG. 5 ( * ) sensitive little starfish

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!.

One of the hottest stories I have come across on this site. Congratulations to you and your editor on the publishing of this beautiful work. You have shown some of the real difficulties that can occur in a D/s relationship, some Doms become sadistic and can easily find they have severely injured or killed their sub, the person who had invested their whole trust in the dominant partner. Thank you for this empathetic insight.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

The husband goes to the police and the wife goes to prison for a long time! where's the joke

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Pretty hot, but felt more like a BDSM story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous