All Comments on 'A Mother's Worry'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments (Page 2)
nicho1855nicho1855almost 2 years ago

What an incredible read!! I love long stories and this was one of the best. I honestly thought Mark and Jenna were going to be revealed as brother and sister, considering their parents almost fanatical opposition to them hooking up. That would have made sense even up to the point where they were permitted to have sex, but with such strict conditions attached. Thank you for not removing the story like a few other authors do when they start posting on other platforms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been a fan of literotica for years and this is the best I've read to date. BRAVO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This well-written epic story is a powerful drama that truly grips the reader from start to finish. Five stars.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Great story. Got the job done, more than once. I think I may have sprained something. Off to check your other stories for Mark and Jenna's family fivesome.

Skull9520Skull9520over 1 year ago

If this wasn’t a GREAT read!!! Haha was falling behind on work reading these chapters. Very great detail in this story, which allowed my imagination to go wild! Great Job!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 1 year agoAuthor

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere - 47 more stories

__________

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

__________

@ PartTimePervert - Thanks. There's only so much I can fit in a story when POV is from one character. But I'm a believer in the saying, "Always leave them wanting more."

__________

@loopy, Skull, SIlver, MusicMagic, Anons - Thanks for the kind words. Just about every writer out there will have more people who don't know about their stories or dislike their stories than they have readers who enjoy their stories, so it always feels good when the right people find my works. (Even if it is jerkoff material.) Hopefully, it keeps up.

__________

@nicho1855 - That's a plot to a different story or three I have yet to write . . . and, I've removed my stories before, but it's just too much work getting them removed from other websites whenever someone (for whatever their reasons) posts one of my stories as their own. I get it: Life is tough, writing is hard, everyone wants to feel worth something, but not at my expense, so, now my stories stay up under my name until this website crashes and that's that.

B0ndagebabeB0ndagebabeover 1 year ago

Wowww.... This is a great story to edge yourself to... I tried to just read it without touching myself..I got so incredibly wet.by page 9 I couldn't stop myself from gliding my fingers between my dripping wet folds... By page 10 I had cum so so hard by touching myself the way Mark touched his mommy... Your writing is thrilling... I've saved the story to see if I can get through it without stroking myself into another orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!!!! Amazing great story. Engaging plot. Exquisite characters. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it, keep the interesting plots comming.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Seriously, off the charts, mind blowingly, fucking HOT!!!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

That was awesome, the kind of stuff I'm really looking for

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Well, I made it. (100+K words.) Just about wore out my eyes, (computer glare,) and my dick, (good exciting descriptions and.... the lust! Building up the characters lust (and mine.) Definitely 5 star. (because 6 star is not available.)

You describe the characters with enough detail but leave so much to the imagination. In my mind, Mom is the most beautiful MILF in the world, Jenna is the super hottie 18 year old wet dream, and Mark is as horny as I was when I was 18.

Thanks so much for a VERY sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was looking forward to more pages of incest tales of the family.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt sad when the guy found his mom crying on the couch drinking and watching porn. That part really hit me hard. I would like to see a story of jena fucking her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a cracker and I read a lot of these but this one caused lots of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best Literotica story ever. It's also the greatest erotica story. I've never seen such an erotic piece of literature that is so creative and hot and interesting, before this one. Wow.

I didn't read it. But I skimmed most of it for hours. I was engrossed just by doing that.

There's even cool humor and brilliant prose. There's a few that really stuck out to me. One of them was the mother's pussy having to fight and wrestle with his cock. Something like that. I can't remember the exact wording, but I really loved that paragraph. There was another paragraph I loved, but I can't recall what exactly the wording was like.

Either way, this is the best Literotica story. In my opinion. I've seen nothing like this before. But I mean that in a good way.

When his mom starts calling him baby during the first blowjob scene, and keeps calling him that for the rest of the story... I really loved that. And her gradual comfort with him and her eventual talking dirty to him with no problem was realistic and neat to see.

There's so much more good stuff I want to add to this comment, but I don't want to make this too long.

I have nothing but praise for this story. You earned five stars from me.

Thanks for writing this masterpiece.

sgtsmellysgtsmellyover 1 year ago

Great story! Would love to more in this universe, about Jenna fucking her dad and the younger parents bringing in their 3 kids when they turn 18. The twin sons sound hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't gotten past the 13th page but I hadta' stop and ask , " when does the movie come out " ?

Miki18Miki18over 1 year ago

Exscellent story

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 1 year agoAuthor

You'll find more of my stories, including several over the 100,000-word threshold, at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

-

Thank you to everyone who commented; it's always good to read your opinions. (I even read the colorful ones that don't stick around.)

-

I wish I had more time to write. (I wish as I was a bit more focused!) But, stories will come when they come.

-

Anyway, thanks for sticking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the 6th star to hit?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing and never once got boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wished there was more

CoffeeLXIXCoffeeLXIXover 1 year ago

The tempo and pace of this are perfect. The simple ending only cemented the story. Very well orchestrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 great job writing this. I saw this months ago but wanted to wait till I could really appreciate it. I’ve read so many stories on here that just “get the job done” but never really give you anything that great or captivating. This not only was a very fun story but it truly was quite realistic and believable (from my own experiences) But it was also written very well. Nothing kills the horny buzz of a good story like a ton of spelling and grammar errors. Most I’ve read in a long time. Great work and I appreciate your time, effort and story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! Great reading for many hours of thrill and enjoyment. Juvenile urgency and social complications coming with it are depicted vividly and not at all so unrealistic. I had my fantasies while reading, though being definitely ahead the age of the characters acting what I regret a little bit.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurover 1 year ago

I loved reading this. I spread it out over several days and ENJOYED it.

cv31770cv31770over 1 year ago

I think it would be equally interesting if the author could make a short parralel story where it's from a mom's POV. I mention "short" because I think the build-up from a regular mom to sexually generous mom is where I found the juiciest part of this story.

tyzotyzotyzotyzoover 1 year ago

I wanted to rush to the end but didn't want it to finish. X

shooter1940shooter1940over 1 year ago

Fucking awesome. Couldn't stop reading. It elicited a lot of feeling, and jealousy. I wish it could have been me. What a turn-on. Very realistic and well written. Would like to see more of his work. (Tell us about the training and experiences with your kids. That would be hot as hell.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW!!! OUTSTANDING STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. In fact I stayed up until 3:00 AM in the morning reading this episode. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My pre cum was flowing as much as Mark’s. Very hot sex, and I thought the thought sequences were great.

MrWilburMrWilburabout 1 year ago

Well written. Thank you.

hornywithpleasurehornywithpleasureabout 1 year ago

I thought it was also well written. Wanting me to come back. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hands down..hottest story ever read on Lit.!! Great writing!! Keep up the good work!

daltonzdaltonzabout 1 year ago

Randomly found you again and you didn’t disappoint

Skeeterman54Skeeterman54about 1 year ago

Loved this story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good read. By a person who has some good writing skills. The length I found surprisingly refreshing. Got a little wordy when describing outfits and clothes. Didn't understand why Japanese porn was referred to so much.

I LIKED IY, and will give other long stories a chance based on what I found here.

GOOD JOB!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who has commented, I appreciate it. I haven't been doing much erotic/pornographic writing lately. 0 words in April in the genre! Go me! I do need to get back to writing. I purchased 100 photos for book covers, and I have 58 left to use, so I better get my ass in gear.

-

@anon "Japanese Porn" - I had to word search "Japanese" in my story file because I couldn't remember referencing it. I mentioned it 5 times, but "Japanese" sticks out, doesn't it? What can I say? I enjoy Japanese porn. As far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as "a little too wordy" when I am writing, though I can't say I always have that same opinion when I read other people's work. (Sometimes wordy is good, sometimes not. It's up to the individual reader to decide that.) Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the story, it's always good to hear and I appreciate the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Nuff said’

25402540about 1 year ago

One of the Best Stories I have read…Thank You for writing it…

WehdaddyWehdaddyabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Could not keep my mind off the story and where it might go next, ??Jenna's mom??

TofoxTofoxabout 1 year ago

Such a good story, probably the most well written story on here. There really seems to be a sequel in this with Jenna and his Mom. Also with a slight retcon Jenna seducing her father. Really wanted to see that happen in parallel to Marks story with his mom.

Glagla0009Glagla0009about 1 year ago

Invroyable histoire !!!

aporter121aporter121about 1 year ago

Definitely the best story I’ve read! Great job, and I hope you make some more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't usually read big stories but yours kept is hot all the way through .. i think the ending was a bit short after such a long burn .. i would of liked to see the the girlfriend and mom get together after a drinking party or something .. but very well done all the same .. ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing, seriously, it ticked so so many boxes for me. I hope this is ok to say in comments, but I came 3x while I read it. The tease at the start and then the deep deep kinks that came out later.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was great and well worth the read, Thank You for posting. The scene where he lost his virginity was so sexy and well done...all time best!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX12 months ago

great and pace; slow build up adds realism and yet still huge cocks and tantalizing bodies. It seems to be moving toward getting some other parents involved more directly, but maybe in 10 more pages...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really nice job, looking forward to the future work!

CynicalJesterCynicalJester12 months ago

Well done, I am thoroughly impressed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing. I admire you for putting in all this effort. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG, that kept us horny AF while we read it together. We both came multiple times at multiple points in the story. So fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your writing skills are excellent and the subject matter is what I've been turning on to for decades. I read it straight through.

becker92548becker9254811 months ago

Nice work, great job.

RaTaRRaTaR11 months ago

So much... pleasure)))

HungTungHungTung10 months ago

Nice job! I never thought I would read the whole thing but it was a page turner for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for this wonderful mind blowing piece of art.

I can't count how many times i came reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Most believable piece I have read yet

Surya143Surya14310 months ago

Daamn only if have a another part of the story..

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Scorching hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only one word. BRILLIANT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really great!!! I love reading a story that really has a story to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for a fantastic read, it became like a thriller that you could not put down. I felt that most of the sexy action, by your style of story telling that it was in part, based on your life’s experience.

LeeLee420LeeLee4209 months ago

If my son walked in my room naked right now I would drop to my knees and crawl to him. I swear to GOD I would.

Most of these stories are poorly written and not very realistic but some do get to me. I am completely ashamed of my feelings for my son but I cannot stop thinking of him. I want him so badly but am so afraid of losing our bond. And reading these stories only compounds my dilemma. This is one of those stories.

Confused Mother

JoeDonJoeDon9 months ago

top notch dirty talk especially with the exclamations and moans and grunts interrupting the sentences. so realistic.

I loved the brief description of Mr. Mason going to town on his wife out of frustration over Jenna's teasing. So hot!

overall, fantastic story. Some of mark's and mom's fucking inspired me to write some stuff of my own. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible - thanks for the brilliant writing and terrific story. Would love to have a sequel and hear more about these amazing lovers. Bravo!

Empyrion87Empyrion879 months ago

Wow. There goes my Sunday. Just could not stop reading. I really love the way you write, with the little thoughts in between sentences. It really felt organic and believable. The slow reveal of Jenna and her dad fed between chapters was really exciting aswel. Top notch story telling. Now to see what else you've written. Ty 😊

WehdaddyWehdaddy8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. :-P

mmnazixmmmmnazixmm8 months ago

One of the best story I have ever read

rikuddorikuddo8 months ago

After 'On the Loveseat by Onedragon', this has become my most favorite story on this site.

Amazing buildup with great dirty talk and 'sneaky' sex scenes.

The think I really love about this is that you didn't hesitate with the incest angle and even lean into it where it's appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mom should have had one baby by her son to make a complete incest family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story ended. It didn’t end the way I thought it would. I never cheated on the story. Read every word. Good for you

momloversonmomloverson7 months ago

LeeLee420 loved your honest comment on the story and your messy state reading it, without a doubt one of the hottest stories on this site, hats off to the writer, my email axbycz7890@gmail.com for any detailed chat, discussion on incest

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear7 months ago

Wonderful story! Excellent writing and style ... Loved all the time taken for the build-up ! Really well done, thank you for all your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Long but such a hot story as it progressed and allowed all to receive their sexual needs. It would be hot if you could continue the story to now include the kids (as they turned 18) and their sexual activities and how all got pleasure

kram3dkram3d6 months ago

That was a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My right hand is very sore

PH4R40HPH4R40H6 months ago

Part 2 with the dad’s mom? She was described pretty well and Mark is definitely interested

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was very imaginative and thoughtful. Mark mistakenly unlocked something inside Mom that couldn't be put back in the bottle. To have access to that much sex is wayyyyy too easy. I would love to see a story with Jenna's Mom.

CowboyDan269CowboyDan2695 months ago

Absolutely brilliant! Excellent storyline. Terrific writing. Once I started, I could not stop. I binge read it from beginning to end. In my view; the perfect family. My sister (4yrs my junior) and I "found" each other when she was twelve, going on sixteen. We've never really stopped and we are both in our 70's today. We get together once a month these days for about 4 hours and still enjoy each other immensely. I'm now single and she's still married. Not one soul has ever found us out. The thrill is still there, as is the love between us. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the greatest stories ever told, thank you.

AltydJagsAltydJags5 months ago

I masturbated so many times while reading this whole story, that I can now change hands without missing a single stroke. My wife's pussy also had It's share every night. My married black girlfriend on the side also loved the many other ways I started to fuck her daily while she Was supposed to clean the house and with my wife working. She also loves to watch me masturbate and cum to these stories while she plays with my balls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A fabulous story that kept me coming back to it time and again. Definitely five stars

Studio8101Studio81015 months ago

Intoxicating tale, wonderfully told. Nice conceit in the motherly concern, especially thrilling as mom got progressively wilder. Liked the power dynamic between Mark and his mom, gave the story some realistic tension without completely moving to BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gyönyörű történet, az oldal legjobbja!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it!

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Great read. Dedicated mom

MrHereWritingMrHereWriting5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind comments.

_

I haven't written anything erotic/pornographic in almost a year. My other writings (among other things) have kept me busy. How time flies. Hopefully, I can end the drought soon. I still have 50 book covers to use, otherwise I bought them (cheaply) for nothing.

-

Take it easy.

JerryDancerJerryDancer5 months ago

What I loved about this story was how the mother's POV was shown but not otherwise described. I imagine it must have been tempting to write from the mother's POV -- but the story was stronger because temptation was resisted. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...