All Comments on 'A Mother's Worry'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments (Page 3)
MrGreyRoo_SrMrGreyRoo_Sr4 months ago

Very well written and super hot scenes. I'll be honest for me it was hard to get started as I wasn't a fan of how Mark used Jenna to coax his mother at first. But I'm glad I pushed through because I couldn't put it down after a while.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story I’ve read so far,by far

golfbum13golfbum134 months ago

Superbly wicked

DeviantD99DeviantD994 months ago

Amazing writing! I didn’t intend on reading it all in one shot, but I couldn’t put it down! I was hooked from the start and couldn’t stop reading! I can’t wait to read the other stories you have written.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

The biggest thing I love about this story is that it is (33) pages long!! Not split into separate chapters that are too short, this ran so easily from page to page!!

And, the whole premise was just fantastic; Mark's Mom/Jenna's Dad Ssssoooo worried about their teen children and their sex lives...so funny how it all turned out, ESPECIALLY with Mom being such a slut for Mark...inside many ways!!

Also, you are a dedicated writer; you editing and grammar are almost perfect, making this story much easier to read than many others with similar length to them!! Such a pleasure for an author to be so attentive to his product!!

Definitely a Five**5**Star story, would give it more if I could!! AND, it IS one of the best on Literotica!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding!!

JTSFTJTSFT3 months ago

Just fabulous! I expect to reread this many times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very intriguing and stimulating. Never a dull moment!

littledklittledk2 months ago

Very hot story, I couldn't stop reading it until I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, that's a fucking good story, I don't have words to describe

At starting it was slow but that's was the fun

I really prefer to read it slowly

I Hope you write something like this with different theme

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I can definitely said it to be my second favourite story only because scale was small

as first goes beyond 3 or 4 character but you are top in insect

I haven't read other of yours but I really want to read this story on large scale

It is not like other stories where as soon as chapter starts fucking Starts but you build up as if it is reall,

Even if you write non erotic stories, I think you will succeed

I hope you good luck if you try

albertaboyalbertaboy2 months ago

This story is just fantastic, total depravity

bob3641223bob3641223about 2 months ago

It was terrific, 5 star, i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this story. Loved the way you saved the anal for last and built up to it. Would have liked while you were fingering deep if you added some fisting to it too but it was great! Thank you

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 2 months ago

That has to be one of the best, naughtiest, erll-crafted stories on this site. The descriptions are so vivid I could smell things, never mind see them. Okay, some bits were clichéd but the quality of the writing suggested that was deliberate, and done for effect

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this story, had me captivated for a week. Fought the urges of finishing it in one go.

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBabout 1 month ago

Best Story on Lit… only wish I could give it six stars!

Fantasylver69Fantasylver69about 1 month ago

Golly!! Great fantasy from my POV, are these families really out there? Couldn't prove it by me... but was an uplifting read.

analustanalustabout 1 month ago

Very well written. Loved it. Five stars not enough. Read whole story in one sitting. Would love to be involved in that family. Thank you.

GRYFANxGRYFANx27 days ago

One of the few stores that I wish didn't end. Amazing characters and development. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Even without the erotical aspects the story is thrilling. I get bound to the intrigues. Composition and narrative deliver so many humorous, witty, situations and remarks of the personages. Above that they contribute to the level of trustworthiness.

My slow reading and limited knowledge of colloquial, trivial or slang connotations hindered me in understanding the dialogues with the parents of Jenna. Their understatement must have been very funny. This slowness holds also for the complicated body positions during sex on the couch or wherever, although you pay full attention to what is left and what is right of all limbs. It is my fault to just forget to know if nasty mom is lying on her stomach or back. I like it so much that you are a perfectionist in editing interpunction, spelling and grammar. (Dutch guy, 75 yrs old)

Robincd1126Robincd112622 days ago

Wow! This is a great story. And an absolutely fantastic job of writing! I pictured myself as the mom the whole time! One favorite part of mine is them being quiet in the beginning. My absolute favorite part is mom walking around all day in just panties and a top. Again, very well done! Thank you!

njbaddadnjbaddad20 days ago

Bravo! What a fantastic and well told story.

TomPhanTomPhan17 days ago

Well written story. I will be reading all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Excellent!!

Would very much enjoy to read about Mrs Darlene Hornsby evperiences while Mark was in college.

How rogue did she become?

What did Mark make her do?

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Sweet fucking Jesus Mary mother of gawd ..... Here's hopefully some info to bring a smile to your face - you've improved our Family Relationship more than most will ever know - but YOU know . Hottest fucking tale in the internet - bravo ... AND "Thankyou" from me, my wife & our Son & Daughter. Julia Creek. Qld. Australia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...