All Comments on 'A Motorcycle Ride On the Blue Ridge'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
Decisions, decisions

Just discovered this red hot writer and don't know which of his stories to read next.

Guess I'll just start at the top of he list and work my way down.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to have been there and claned both of you as people drove by or stopped and watched

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Mitzi's a. Dream girl. Will she do a gang bang?

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 3 years agoAuthor

Rodryder44, yes. Ever since she was in Junior High School attending the Sr. High football games. She always partied with the Team after the Friday night football games. She said that at her first football party, she fucked everybody in the starting line up. Mitzi said that most of them had steady girlfriends but the girlfriends weren’t allowed at the after game celebration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh!

Bill S.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

She is a spectacular woman and I bet it was a beautiful site to see her tits bouncing up and down in the air as she rode you to what sounds like a fabulous orgasm. And since you like eating your own cum, you get a special treat, cleaning her up afterwards. I love eating pussy and I love eating cum, I just have never eaten cum straight from a pussy. Might have to try that someday. Mitzi sounds incredible, and what a short little sexy body, wish I had driven by and seen her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...