All Comments on 'A Much Needed Vacation'

by DictionDoctor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh good lord, LOL!

After everything he went through he needed a vacation from his vacation, lol. I'd like to read more if you're thinking about coming back to this one day.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allnitealmost 13 years ago
Ended too quick, rush much???!!!

Excellent start, but...

I was expecting more and got severely shortchanged.

Would have liked to learn/read more about Mynx, his story, background, etc, some type of character development like you started with Jay. Would have liked to see how their story progressed before they ended up married. Would have liked to read more about Mark and Ewan, but alas it was over before it started. Even though you gave me two chapters you managed to fit it on one page. Good start, but this one left me filling like I wanted that last cookie bite when it was already gone. Disappointed And unsatisfied.

iamsuziamsuzalmost 13 years ago
Started off well...

but ended up feeling rushed. I would have liked to have read a bit more about Minx, and about their relationship developing :)

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Wham bam...

Felt like someone busted his nut too early... You know you could have wiped up and finished writing the story. That or someone Elmer in on you and you had to quit? Wish you had taken more time to turn it into a real story. :(

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

what a waste of my time reading, i thought it was going well till the writer rushed to finish on the 1st page.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I despise dinkyboots and will totally do whatever I can to disagree but alas you have ruined my streak because this really did suck. "once upon a time, nice to meet you. Lets fuck, happily ever after."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous