All Comments on 'A Murder Misstery'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

A pleasing, well-crafted story. This could easily be the start of a full length novel. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poor example

This is a really poor example of the right thing to do because all his actions point toward the wrong thing to do. He should have turned himself in to start with but instead he tried to escape and made one lie after another along the way. No matter even if he didn't know about what was really going on, he should have turned himself in.

jill999jill999about 16 years ago
Luving this story

I think you must have been in the airline business. Your attention to detail on the section dealing with travel (escape) was wonderful. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Matty's adventure.

Kisses from Jill999

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Smooth :)

Liked it.

sweet stuff. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a question

Where is the part where Matt gets a sex change and becomes an actual woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a story

Loved to have enough money to go all the way as a woman

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Funny.

For that much money I might change sexes since I am not getting any as a male anymore due to advanced age. Entertaining story.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Well that was not a common story, atleast for me.

I was shocked that Ashley screwed up and killed the jackass who had destroyed the innocent man's life.

But surprise is the draw that keeps us sitting on the edge of our seats, reading feverishly looking for the next unexpected turn of events.

I think i see a continuation of this story just around the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story- very well written. Kept waiting for the rap on the door. Hope there’s more to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous