All Comments on 'A Musician's Love Life'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And here we go.

Another guy who thinks bragging about destroying marriages is wonderful. A piece of shit, in other words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Kane, trash and sucks story

The author is running for the lowest score of the year with such pathetic and nonsense story.

What waste of time reading this garbage.

This story sucks, it's nonsense, pathetic, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

In fact it seems the author has some serious marriage issues that made him a big loser and wimp cuckold that he wants revenge in STD wives as it was his two last slut wives.

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid and a damn sure way to get yourself shot

Damn stupid,poorly written no imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am licensed and occasionally carry a firearm and also am a Krav Maga black belt.

I on the other hand have an unlicensed Colt 1911 and have sat quietly in more ambushes than you have dreamed of... so please try that with my wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
He will die alone

Looking like Keith Richards, without the $Millions. No one will care especially his bandmates who know he is a bastard and cut him loose years before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So true...

I'm an amateur musician and play open mics as a solo performer and sing love songs and ballads and I can pretty much get laid on a regular basis by married and single women alike.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Lighten up, guys!

It's a piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* for this trash

Wow....what piece of crap!......that explain such low score!

The writer must have some serious cuckold issues as he was not able to hold his two ex-wives and he was cuckold by the last one pretty bad.

The writer is a big loser and failure.....he is so frustrated with himself due to the lack of ability to satisfy his former wives that he decided to screw the others husband marriage too. I bet he needs help to get hard and his manhood may be compromised too!

Anyways, this story sucks, poor written, low profile and so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable BS

You lost me at the Krav Maga Black Belt. He must be a musical prodigy having so much spare time he can be a martial art master. Shame he was never a marital arts master.

Trolling at best, sheer crap at worst.

Either way, a waste of a read

I could do as well or better in 5 words.

Muscicians get all the girls.

1*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD TELLING OF A DRY STORY!

Author, you chose a different story and did a good job telling it. The style will probably not win many awards, but for those who complain about the same old stories, you’ve given them what they asked for—something different.

While most who complained about your story don’t know it, their bitching testifies to your writing ability. Doubt me guys? Just think how pissed off you got at the author—you got so mad you assumed he was telling his life story, while in fact, he’s just writing 1st person fiction—and he did it good enough to make you feel something. That my friends is the definition of good writing—making the reader feel; it makes no difference if the feelings are either positive or negative. Either way, if you didn’t feel something, you wouldn’t be wasting time writing these comments.

KS has almost twice as many stories rated above 4 as he has rated below 4. That ain’t too darn shabby, don’t ya think?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Thanks C.Dreamer. Re: "Good telling of a dry story"

Your comment encouraged me to read KSBerry's story. As you say, the bitching of the commentariat is testament to the writing skill of the author. Not all those making comments differentiate between first person fantasy fiction and autobiography in their comments, and the greater the skill of the author the more riled up they become.

Apart from "Tricia then lied down on my back seat", I saw no serious flaws in the telling of the story. And, as the Dreamer pointed out, most of Mr Berry's stories score above 4 -- and every one of them is a Loving Wives story. Amazing.

I thought it was a well-written story about a not-very-nice person.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Plenty of married pussy to fuck. Just see how web sites like Ashley Madison are fill with millions of people. It’s sad because you can’t trust anyone. When you want to do it you can always find time. How many professionals fuck during the work day or when they travel for business. A lot and there chances of getting caught are very low . I know plenty of guys with no morals who fuck married woman .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Only real shit!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
re to thecarolinadreamer!!

Its good to know that there are commenters who lecture other commenters how they have to behave! Be aware your comments are also quite foolish!!! Each reader has the right to comment on published stories! The right of the author is not to publish! You only display an incredible arrogance!! But thats your right!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this wimp cuckold loser can't hold own wife twice in his mediocre life

Wow....what piece of crap!......that explain such low score!

The writer must have some serious cuckold issues as he was not able to hold his two ex-wives and he was cuckold by the last one pretty bad.

The writer is a big loser and failure.....he is so frustrated with himself due to the lack of ability to satisfy his former wives that he decided to screw the others husband marriage too. I bet he needs help to get hard and his manhood may be compromised too!

Anyways, this story sucks, poor written, low profile and so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What repressed and frustrated story.....the writer is a loser whi can't keep his wives legs closed!

This is so stupid and pathetic......the writer is frustrated and a tremendous loser!....he's a husband failure who is not capable to please his wives...twice cuckold!

The writer can't please his ex-wives and he wants the world to pay for his impotency.....what shame!....perhaps a solution for him is to suck some good cock and get some fresh cum!.....he even can sing in a gay bar so then he can get laid with lots of cocks!

1* for this shit

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Dead

Your Krav Magoo and concealed carry won't help much when a missed off husband cuts you in half with some 12 gauge buck. Perhaps a knife in the back in the rest room, or a long shot as you and his wife exit your van. I would just burn your house down with both of you in it. I'm not even married, but I hate cheaters.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Free psychological analysis of the author

KSBerry, you must be so grateful to have the free analysis of your psychological problems explained by the last couple of Anonymous comments pointing out that "the writer is a loser" with a "mediocre life".

The inability of Anonymous to spell correctly or use intelligible language does detract somewhat from the analysis, but I am sure that if you work through it carefully you will realise that the commenter was really trying to be helpful and providing a solution to your problems.

And since this story is so obviously a true and correct autobiographical description of your recent behaviour, I have to agree with Anonymous that you are in desperate need of the advice provided.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now, now "luedon"

Your putting every anonymous in the same category. Some of us, actually, do know how to spell and write one sentence at a time. lol

As to story, I did read this one. Author for a willing cuckold, assuming your bio is correct, you got quite an imagination. So it doesn't bother you to keep on fucking "loving" wives and leave a trail of divorces behind you. You're quite the man, aren't you, at least in fantasy land. (signed ML)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Not really, ML

You say 'You're putting every anonymous in the same category."

I was referring only to the last couple of comments, ML. There is an Anonymous who had a standard cut-and-paste comment about mental and gay "issues" supposedly exhibited by authors. She occasionally identifies herself as KP.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add to your list of accomplishments...

the five minutes of my life you stole in reading this shit story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story. Author does a good job of describing his “sets”

KSBerryKSBerryabout 2 years agoAuthor

Lot of unhappy, horny wives looking for confident men who can turn them on, particularly when some adult beverages are involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tarry my wife and I were at a concert. The guy wasn't a big name but he was good. We enjoyed his music. We had been to several concerts and had a lot of fun visiting with other fans. When the group was getting smaller I noticed that the singer was looking at Tarry often. I was talking to a guy and noticed that the singer had walked over to Tarry that was talking to the lady backup singer. The singer had put his arm around Tarry and kissed her on top of her head. I thought that I had better get over there before it went to far. On my way a security guard stopped me and said hey buddy don't cause any problems I don't want to have to kick you out. I looked at him and said you can't be that stupid I'm not the one causing the problem are you going to throw that dumbass out he's the one causing the problem. By the way your size doesn't bother me. I walked over gently took hold of the hand that was on Tarry and removed it. The asshole smiled at me. I seen the reflection in the window and seen the big black security guard coming up behind me. Just as I heard him saying stop I spun and kicked him in the stomach then bitch slapped him 4 slaps and then hit him in the jaw. The big guy was disoriented and falling. I grabbed a chair and sat him down. The look on the singer was priceless. I asked Tarry if she was ready? Sure babe. As we turned to leave there was another big black security guard coming towards us. I held up my hand and said don't be stupid we are leaving peacefully. He stopped. But the single said beat the shit out of him he hurt Earl. I laughed he asked for it you caused it. He was stupid I guess he swung at me and I moved. He tried again and I kicked him in the stomach. I said now stop. He did and as we were walking out I said make sure that this stays quiet or I will put this recording on the net showing him my phone. Outside Tarry laughed saying I wondered how long it would take you to rescue me. I wish you would have removed his hand as soon as he touched you. I'm sorry I actually thought it was you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
295 Followers
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES