All Comments on 'A Muslim Strapon Love Story'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

Canada should immediately extradite Samuelx to Haiti and immediately cut off his access to the Internet!

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

Lately he has referred back to his old tricks of using different computers with different names [i.e.; Anonymous] to post positive comments about his nonsensical diatribe submissions as well as to negatively talk about people who have made negative comments about him and his people hating submissions.

Most submissions and Lowest Rated submissions on Literotica.com!

Canada should immediately extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant story. This guy can wield a mean pen.

Another winner for nerdy Sam. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree

I agree

As a Prosecutor in the Ottawa Crown Attorney’s Office, I have to agree. My office is going to have to look into this. He seems to fit the profile of a guy where looking for. You know what I’m not getting into it on here.

NJW7NJW7almost 12 years ago
Lousy writer, to be sure...

...but I do have to admit one thing about SamueX--he sure doesn't care about what any of us think. He just keeps posting his same old stories (and they are all about the same, just different names for the characters) and likely sits at his computer with a smile on his face while we all tell him how lousy his writing is. I've met people in my life who simply didn't have an ounce of originality in their bodies, but this guy is at an entirely different level. That has to be a tough way to go through life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Defective person

As i stated before this person is a socipath, he has serious mental problems. He need to be remove from this site. He is a Jefferey Dahmer in training, dangerous to women and animals. I am not joking about this person and I am not the only person who has notice this person behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS