A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,049 Followers

I woke first feeling mother lying close, I stretched inhaling the scent of sex. I felt mother's pussy with one hand. I played with her labia until I worked a finger us inside her. As I continued to play with her she started to get a little wet, easing my way. As I rubbed her clit it quickly hardened. Her flow increased. I pushed my finger further into her. I found her g-spot. When I started rubbing it she had an almost immediate orgasm. She woke up as waves of bliss flowed through her. Her hand trapped mine in her snatch. Holding it there until she had enough.

My mother rolled over kissing me. Then pushed my head towards her pussy, "I have last night's fun for you," She said softly, "and I want to clean you up." We went down on each other, I licked her thighs clean. Then moved to her pussy. She licked my thighs first, then all around my groin area. Cleaning her stale essences from me. She licked down under my balls to that very sensitive spot. She may not have known about it, because she looked up, surprised, when I gasped spreading my legs further for her. Then she cleaned my cock, licking and sucking the stale juices. The blood pulsated through my dick as my mother stretched her lips over it, her tongue licking at his tip. The nylon sheathing of her legs rubbing on my face. Her hand on my head urging me, wanting me to eat her eager cunt. We soared together thrills crashing through our bodies as our wet mouths pleasured each other. My mother was thrusting at me as orgasms wracked her. Sucking my manhood, wanting my come. Tasting it, savoring it as I shot it into her welcoming mouth.

We showered together then dried each other. We couldn't keep our mouths off each other, licking the water droplets from the other's body.

While Mother was dressing I headed for the kitchen in my shorts.

After I started the coffee I poured us each a glass of juice. Mother arrived wearing a robe over her undergarments, but let it stay open. She sent me to get a robe for myself. "We have a few things to do before we start distracting each other."

Mother started cooking breakfast while I cleaned the remains of dinner off the dining room table. I loaded the dishwasher. I threw our discarded clothing into the laundry room. Then we sat together enjoying our breakfast without saying much. When we were done mother cleared the table then poured us each a fresh cup of coffee.

"David," she started, "I don't know what to think about those two ladies eating each other yesterday. I don't recall ever being excited by a woman, or even being mildly attracted. A few times women have made veiled hints to me, but I wasn't interested. I'd like to know what you think."

"Mother," I told her, "I'm probably the last one you should ask about that. The sight of two, or more, women going down on each other is a real turn on for me. Maybe you were picking up on my arousal."

"I guess it's possible," mother replied. "I didn't know you were stimulated by watching something like that." She paused then playfully added. "I imagine watching the real thing would be much more exciting."

"I imagine it would," I told mother, I looked at her wondering what she was thinking. "But I think what you really want to talk about is your reaction."

"Yes," she said softly.

"Well mother," I told her. "I don't think you should worry about it. If you find yourself desiring a woman you can decide then."

"David," she said, almost whispering. "I've been thinking about my sister Janet."

My aunt Janet is a slim busty woman. She has short hair a shade or two lighter than my mothers. She is about 5' 5", very nicely proportioned. Her melon sized breasts are bigger than mother's. I was in love with my mother, but if she wanted to include Janet in our fun I was willing.

I asked my mother. "This is something new isn't it?"

"Yes," was the short reply.

"Has Janet given any indication she was interested in you, or maybe a threesome?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," my mother said. "Thinking back she may have made very veiled allusions about a threesome when she was here Friday. I didn't get the hint at the time. I'm not even sure it was a hint."

"Mother," I said, "I think you might try to talk to her this week, before we go to her house Saturday. In fact," I continued, "I wonder if her innuendo isn't what got you excited yesterday."

"Maybe," mother replied. "I think I'll call her to see if we can get together for lunch. We've always been close. She may tell me if there is something on her mind."

"Right now I'm ready for a nap." She said.

So was I, we went to the bedroom.

We dozed for a couple of hours, I woke up alone. I wandered down to the kitchen. Mother was there, she put a cup of coffee on the table for me. She got one for herself. "Let's check the computer sites again." She said.

We surfed through a few sites. Then found a video with one man and two women in a threesome. It seemed to excite my mother. It definitely excited me. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts as it got harder. I looked at mother. She had her bra unhooked, hanging loose. One of her hands was squeezing her tit. The other was in her panties. She lifted her ass pushing the panties down and off. She then used her free hand to push at the waist of my shorts, telling me to take them off.

We sat close to each other making as much contact as we could, mutually masturbating. Mother was licking her lips staring at the threesome on the screen. Her lust sent her soaring. Her fingers danced over her clit, thrust into her depths, caused her juices to flow. She quivered as she came, her mouth slack and wet as her eyes stayed riveted to the scene on the screen.

I was trying to hold back. I watch the video end with everyone climaxing, creamy come was everywhere.

Mother slid out of her chair. She lay on the floor, producing her vibrator from the pocket of her robe. She pushed it into her slick cunt. I knelt near her head my cock aimed at her face. I continued stroking my dick until she was ready to come again. Then I picked up the pace. As she shuddered with a climax I came on her face and tits.

Mother lay on the floor wiping my come up with her fingers. Babbling about the video we had just watched. "It was so exciting. I've never seen anything like it before. I am so hot just watching it." She sucked her fingers then wiped at another spot. "I am so hot." She repeated. She offered her fingers to me. I accepted, sucking them clean. We lay together on the floor as my mother slowly calmed down from watching the threesome video.

When we went to bed, my mother rode my cock. She was wild and thrusting as she came, her orgasm lasted a long time as she brought me to an equally intense climax. The next morning we ate each other clean. Our bodies tangled together. Breathing in the scents. The aromas of past sex. The tartness, the sweetness, the stale nectars mixing with the new flows.

On the way to school I thought about Aunt Janet and my mother, wondering what would develop.

Wednesday I received an email from mother.

'My Darling, My Dearest,

I had lunch with Janet today. After much beating around the bush. We started to get more specific.

Janet figured out for herself you and I had become intimate. She assured me she approves. To quote her, "If I had a son like David I would have had him in the sack long ago."

Then the conversation got to porn. Janet told me since Earl was paying less attention to her she had been using her toys more. She said she watched porn sometimes while playing with them, she had found Earl's porn stash.

I'm not sure how the conversation got to that point. I may have been leading it, or it may have been her. Up to then I had tried not to give too much information away. I didn't even acknowledge the fact we were lovers. I do love my sister Janet. I want her to be happy. The fact she is even discussing her sex life with me indicates her stress.

I felt I needed to lead her on a little. I confessed you and I had watched some porn. I confided I had been excited by the threesome video we watched.

Janet looked at me. "I get the same feelings from that type of video."

When we parted we gave each other a big hug. I told her she had only to ask if we could help her, "in any way." I put a little emphasize on the last.

We didn't go too much further along those lines. I will not go further without you. Not just your approval, I mean you by my side.

I am going to erase this email as soon as it is sent. Please erase it at your end too.

I love you,

Mother

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,049 Followers
12