A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

They laid together, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Janet's hand went to Michelle's thigh and caressed her. It traveled to her panty covered pussy. Janet rubbed Michelle's slit through the fabric of the panties. Michelle responded with indrawn breath and a gasp of pleasure.

"Let's get these clothes off," Janet said as she stood and lowered the zipper on her skirt. Michelle followed suit and mother and daughter looked at each other's naked body.

"You're beautiful," Michelle said softly. "Just as I pictured you."

They laid back on the bed and held each other tightly. They kissed, touched, caressed, and they made love with their lips, their hand and fingers. They excited each other. The lust grew as they touched and kissed.

Janet's hand felt Michelle's pussy. Janet felt the juices flowing from her. She slid down to lie between her daughter's legs. Inhaling the musky scent of her arousal, Janet's tongue flicked out to taste the juice beading on the lips of the pussy in front of her. Janet loved her daughter's beautiful muff.

As she pushed her tongue past her daughter's lips, into the sanctum of her cunt, Michelle sighed deeply. A fantasy had come true. Her mother was making love with her. It would be her turn next. There would come her chance to lick and suck at her mother's pussy.

That was for later. As her mother licked her clit, she lost all sense of reality. Only the pleasure she was receiving mattered. Her legs clasped Janet's body. Her hands tangled in Janet's hair. She lifted her hips. She thrust them at her mother, smearing her with the nectar of her lust.

She came and came again. Michelle was lost in the orgasmic pleasures of having her cunt eaten. She basked in being eaten by the woman she had fantasized about, her mother. She came back to reality enough to realize she wanted to do the same for her mother.

"Please stop," Michelle said. It was a gasp. "Please."

Her hand pushed at her mother's head. Reluctantly, Janet backed away. Away from the delight of her daughter's fragrant cunt.

"I want to do it to you, Mom." Janet heard, but dimly. It took a minute for her to comprehend. Her daughter wanted to eat her. She slid up the bed to lay facing Michelle.

Michelle licked at the juices on her mother's lips and her face. She tasted herself. She kissed Janet's tits. Michelle slid down her mother's luscious body. She laid between her legs, as her mother had done. She gazed at the pussy before her. It was the first time she had ever looked at a woman's sex closely. She sniffed gently, testing the scents. She inhaled the musk of her mother. She found it to be delightful.

She shyly let her tongue slide over Janet's labia, sampling the juices and the essences. She slid her tongue into the cunt before her, exulting in the deed. It was her first time ever. She felt the triumph of love and lust. The dam broken, she buried her face in the folds of Janet's pussy. She pushed in to lick and suck. Michelle worked to make her mother cum and cum again. She relished the sounds of enjoyment from her mother. She cherished the gasps and the moans. She delighted in the feel of her mother's legs clasping her body. She loved her mother's hands twisted in her hair. They held Michelle there; there at her well; her garden.

She lost herself, much as she had when her mother ate her. Her senses gone, aware only of the sounds, the scents, the feel of Janet's orgasms. Cumming time after time. Cumming with the thrill of her daughter eating her cunt.

Finally, both of them were sated. They laid together, kissing and touching.

"Would you like to sleep with us tonight?" Janet asked.

"Oh, Mom. What will Daddy say? I want to so much."

"Do you want to make love with your father?" Janet asked. "You said it was one of your most intense dreams."

Michelle buried her face against Janet's breast. Her voice muffled, she said, "Yes, Mom. Yes, I want to. Just like I wanted to with you."

"Then, let's get up and dress. We need to get your father's dinner started."

They worked together in the kitchen, touching often. They laughed together. When they were caught up, they sat together and had a glass of wine. They, both of them, could feel the love.

As soon as Earl came through the door, he knew something had changed. His wife and daughter were both smiling. The teary look of Michelle had changed to a happy smile. So had Janet's worried frown.

He felt reassured by the change. He had worried about his daughter the whole day, afraid they might do the wrong thing. He breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Wife and daughter both kissed him. On the lips, lovingly. Janet fixed him a drink and poured herself and Michelle another glass of wine. They sat at the table. Normally, they would have gone to the living room.

"Michelle has decided for herself," Janet told him. "She wants to share what we have found."

"That's wonderful, Michelle," Earl told her. "I'm glad you decided that way. Although any decision you made would have been ok with us."

Mother and daughter served dinner. Earl helped clean up afterward, then went for a shower. He took extra care shaving that night. He did not want to send his daughter back to her husband with whisker burns.

He was still in good shape for a man in his early fifties. His stomach was flat, his muscle tone good. He exercised regularly. His libido wasn't what it had been, but he had no trouble getting it up. He was limited to a couple of times a night, though.

Janet came into the bathroom. They showered together. The time had not come to include Michelle. As they dried each other, Janet told her husband about her afternoon with their daughter.

"She worked it out herself," Janet told him. "I'm quite proud of her. For having the courage to decide on something that many people would condemn.

"She told me she wants to make love with you tonight. I think you have already figured that out. I'll help her if I have to. Maybe I'll warm her up."

Earl put on a bathrobe, as did Janet. Neither wore anything under the robe. They waited in their bedroom on the bed, backs against the headboard. Michelle appeared, bundled up in a robe like her parents were. She gave off an aura of excitement and of anticipation, with a touch of nervousness.

Her parents rose to meet her. They led her to the bed. Janet let her robe slide from her shoulders. Earl followed her example, then Michelle. Michelle was gazing at her father's hard cock. She licked her lips.

They laid back on the bed, with Earl in the middle. He had an arm around both of the women. He drew Janet to him first to exchange a loving kiss. Then he followed with Michelle.

His lips lingered against his daughter's for a bit. She kissed him again when he didn't draw away. The kisses were soon passionate. Earl's hands were on her tits. They caressed, kneaded, and tweaked the nipples. Michelle's legs parted in an invitation. Her mother watched and rubbed her clit.

Father's and daughter's hands touched, stroked, felt, and learned the other's body. Tits. Pussy. Cock. Exploring. Stimulating.

Janet slid between Michelle's legs to lick at the labia. Michelle was wet. She was ready for her father. Janet backed away. She went back to lie beside them. She fondled her pussy as she watched their loving.

Michelle rolled onto her back. She held her arms up to her father.

"I love you, Daddy," she told him. "I want you."

Earl knelt between his daughter's legs. He rubbed his cock on her clit, but she wanted it in her. She took it in her hand and guided him into her cunt. With a deep sigh, Michelle felt her father's cock slide into her.

It was another fantasy fulfilled; her father filling her. He was comfortable. Her pussy was snug on his hardness. It was just as she had always known it would be. She held him tightly. Legs looped over his. Arms clasped him. She held him, felt him and enjoyed the moment.

She loosened her grip just enough for him to start thrusting with his hard manhood. She gloried in the feel of his hard cock sliding through the fluids of her lust. She reveled in his fucking her. She rained kisses on his face, on his neck, and wherever there was bare skin for her lips to taste. She urged his head towards her tit to suck it and/or to bite it.

She rose to an orgasm. She felt a wonderful joy flood her body. It filled her being. She cried out with the pleasure and excitement which flowed through her. Her father, sensing her ecstasy, thrust harder. She met his rhythm; matched it. Their bodies met. Flesh against flesh.

She shouted out her joy, her exhilaration, "Fuck me."

She felt his hot cum flood into her. She welcomed it. Michelle delighted in the feel of the creamy slickness. She held him tightly as he softened.

"Thank you, thank you," she moaned over again "Thank you, Daddy. I love you."

Her father rolled off on the opposite side from her mother. They both nestled close to her. They held her, kissed her, and loved her.

Michelle laid on her back, smiling. She enjoyed the closeness of her parents.

Who would ever have guessed, she thought to herself. Her parents engaged in an incestuous relationship with her aunts. Her aunt, Mary, was fucking her son, David. Prim and proper Aunt Mary. David is a hunk, though. Her mother was almost as prim as her sister, Mary. Edith, the third sister, was not as prissy as her sisters, but certainly a bit formal. The three of them, with David, had been in an orgy. One that lasted two nights. Wow!

She was confident now. She was sure of her future. She was sure she could save her marriage. She was sure she had chosen rightly. She picked the path that led to family love. She knew Mike was in her future. She was sure his mother, Rachel, would be soon.

Her parents were already there. They were now a bigger part of her life than before. She could foresee sexual adventures with others in the family. She could almost taste her aunts, Mary and Edith.

She hugged herself. She felt deliciously slutty. Michelle was glad that she had discovered all this while she was still young.

Her mother's hand, kneading her tit, awoke her from her reverie. She put her hand over her mother's and enjoyed the sensation. Michelle tried to guess where it would lead. To mother or father or, maybe, both.

Her mother's hand was on Michelle's pussy. Her finger slid between its lips. Janet's mouth sucked at her tit. Michelle was kissing her father frantically. She kissed his face, his neck, and his chest. As her mother kissed her way down her body, she kissed her way down her father's. His hands on her head guided her gently but insistently. She went gladly to his cock. She moved to kiss it and lick it. Michelle responded to her father's guidance. Even as she was opening her mouth to taste her father's manhood, her legs were spreading for her mother. Janet was poised to lick and to suck. Michelle gasped as her mother's lips sucked her clit. Michelle's wet lips on her father's cock sucked as she was being sucked. She lost all sense of reality. She was only vaguely aware that her father had pulled his wife, her mother, to him to his questing lips and tongue. It was so he could eat her cunt in turn. They closed the circle. It was a union of lust.

Janet was cumming even as her lips and tongue sent Michelle to heaven. Michelle, her mouth full of her father's throbbing cock, was on fire. She felt him tense at the exhilaration of an oncoming orgasm. His fingers twisted in his daughter's hair. He held her as he shot his cum into her eager mouth. His face was still buried in Janet's cunt as their daughter milked his cock.

They were replete. They laid together. Michelle's thoughts, however, continued as before. She imagined a three way with Mike and his mother, Rachel.

Janet laid tasting her husband's cum. She had delighted in sucking it from her daughter's twat. She shivered inside herself. She enjoyed what Mary called a deliciously slutty feeling. She licked the residue from her lips, relishing it.

She found herself wondering about their other daughter, Diane. About whether the dreams affected her. She'd have to ask Michelle. She might know.

They all fell into a restful sleep, tangled together.

The next day was Saturday. Earl was going to play golf. It had been arranged before things got hot with their daughter. It would be hard to get out of. He ate a light breakfast and left early. Michelle was still asleep, but Janet was awake to see him off.

"I'll eat lunch at the club," he told her. "It will give you and Michelle a chance to talk about things. Look for me about three."

Janet went back to bed and cuddled up with her sleeping daughter. She felt content. Her husband loved her again. She had found new love with her sisters and her nephew. Now her daughter had joined her circle. Willingly, even enthusiastically. She felt Michelle stir and cupped her tit as she bent her head to suck the nipple.

Michelle's eyes opened when she felt her mother at her tit. She held her head as if suckling a baby. She caressed her mother's body. She was still beautiful for a woman her age.

Michelle had to get up for the bathroom. While she was gone, Janet savored the scents of the bedroom and of the night's love making. She thought them delightful. Her sister Mary had told her that she found the aroma of old sex to be erotic. Janet wondered if it was something else that ran in the family.

Michelle returned and threw herself onto the bed. She hugged her mother, feeling their tits pressing against each other. They were soon exchanging hot kisses, nuzzling necks, and kneading each other's tits. They slid down to the center of the bed and Janet flipped around so they were head to groin. Both women opened their legs, as if by instinct, inviting the other and asking for the pleasure to come. Their pussies were wet, partly from the memories of the night before.

Janet licked at Michelle's thighs. She tasted the sweat and the juices that had flowed onto them during the lovemaking. She lapped at the residue of her husband's cum. She inhaled the musk from her daughter's pussy. Her tongue touched the labia, tasting the fresh juices mixing with the old.

Her tongue passed the gates of the lips. It went to the clit and then into the tunnel to the womb. She tasted traces of Earl's cum that remained in her daughter's cunt. She licked it. She sucked it. She relished the tang of it and the flavors.

Janet was hot. She was aroused. Her daughter's face was buried between the folds of her cunt. They ate each other, mother and daughter. They cried out at the pleasure; the ecstasy, as they came with each other, on each other's face. They exulted in the lust and the passion until they could take no more and collapsed, to lay together holding each other.

They stirred after a while. Janet got them robes from the closet. They went to the kitchen for coffee.

"Mother, I'm so happy," Michelle said. "I never, in my wildest dreams, ever imagined days and nights like this."

"I'm glad," Janet replied. "I'm very happy you decided as you did. I wish I knew more about how to please you, woman to woman.

"Maybe we should visit your aunt Edith. She has had some experience with women. She may be able to teach us something."

"That might be fun," Michelle said. "Could we ask Aunt Mary to come with us?"

"Probably, I'll ask. We'll see when a good time is for everyone.

"When are you going home?" Janet asked.

"Probably, I better go tomorrow. It's a four hour drive and I want to spend some time with Mike, getting our lives back together. I won't say anything, just yet, about you and Daddy and my aunts."

"Ok, Darling. I'll let you know when we can all get together with Edith. Probably at her place would be best. It's much closer to you than we are."

They had breakfast together. Neither one dressed. They stayed naked under their robes. They sat close together on the couch. They talked about a lot of things. They discussed Janet's new relationship with her sisters and me, David. They spoke of the problems that Janet had in her marriage and the problems that Michelle had in hers.

"I have a question for you," Janet said. "Do you like porn videos?"

"Sometimes. Mike likes to watch them once in a while. The good ones make me hot."

"We'll watch one tonight then," Janet told her. "Let's pick one out."

Together they went through the videos Janet and Earl had. They picked out a couple to watch.

Janet decided to ask Michelle about Diane. "What about your sister, Michelle? Has she ever mentioned anything about the dreams?"

"No," Michelle replied. "She never has. But I never said anything to her about my dreams, either." She paused. "In fact, it seems to me that none of your sisters ever mentioned them to each other."

"No, we never did." Janet said. "Not until recently."

"If you want me to, Mom, I can feel Diane out."

"How does her marriage seem to be going?" Janet asked. "She may tell you things she wouldn't tell me."

"As far as I know, things are ok, Mom. We talk about once a week or so."

"Use your own judgment about if and when to bring the subject up. And about how far to take it."

They showered together, with a feeling of closeness. They dried each other playfully kissing boobs and twats. They dressed with panties and robes.

Earl came home about three to find them in the kitchen fixing his dinner. It was pot roast, one of his favorite meals. Both women were wearing bathrobes. He speculated about whether they were wearing any clothes under the robes.

The dinner was a success. They discussed Michelle's travel plans. "I had hoped you could stay a little longer," Earl told his daughter.

"I'd love to, Daddy, but I want to make things right with Mike, and maybe his mother."

"I guess that would be best," Earl told her, after a pause he continued. "You're right. The sooner the better."

After dinner, Earl went to shower and shave. The women sat on the couch. Both looked forward to what was to come. Earl returned to the living room, a bulge already showed on his bathrobe. The women moved apart to give him room to sit between them. As soon as he was settled, Janet hit the remote to start the video.

It was a threesome with two women and one man. It didn't run very long before Michelle and Janet were both fondling Earl's cock. They had his robe open so that his manhood stood erect.

Earl slid off the couch to kneel between Michelle's legs. He gazed at his daughter's vulva. The cap of hair framed it like a light brown aura. The labia was puffy and aroused. He touched it with his fingers to spread the swollen lips. They revealed the inner petals, red, aroused, ready. He contemplated the hard nubbin of her clit, still hiding behind its shield, waiting for his tongue to release her. He saw the dark hole of the tunnel to her womb, to her heat, to the hot deep woman.

Closer, he licked her thighs and kissed them. Ever closer, he breathed her scent, her musk. His breath came hard, his body filled with a sensation of expectancy, of desire. He felt his daughter's hand on his head, softly caressing.

She was hot and ready. The juices of her lust glistened against the red of her inner pussy. He tasted her. His tongue flicked out to lick at the inner petals. She was aroused, swollen, red, and wet with her essences.

He buried his face in her. His tongue sought to bring her pleasure. His lips sucked on the hard button of her clit.

Janet watched, rapt, as her daughter responded to her father's attention. Her own fingers were at her pussy. Into her, into her hole, she filled herself with her fingers. They thrust and felt for the g-spot, that magic place where a touch would send her to heaven.

Janet knelt on the couch next to Michelle. She leaned into her daughter. They shared a hot, open mouthed kiss. Tongues twisted. Her free hand was with Michelle's, on her husband's head. They encouraged him.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers