A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was cumming, hard; from her fingers, from the excitement of watching her husband eat their daughter's cunt. From the sounds of gratification from Michelle, from the sight of Earl eating and sucking, giving her daughter pleasure.

"That's how he looks when he eats me," she thought.

Michelle was crying out with pleasure, exhilarated, in heaven. Her kisses with her mother were wet, sloppy, mindless.

Reluctantly she pleaded, "Please stop." Even as her hand pushed her father deeper into her hot, wet cunt; she was begging for him to stop. The bliss was overwhelming her, drowning her in a tidal wave of carnal pleasure.

Her father pulled away from her hot cunt. She saw his cock, big, harder than before, erect.

Janet slid from the couch to kneel facing him. Her were hands on his cock. She led him to her pussy as she lay on the floor with her legs splayed lewdly. Inviting. Demanding.

She pulled him on top of her. To fuck her. To fill her cunt. Her legs clasped him as he entered her. Her husband. Her lover.

Her pussy was already hot and wet from her fingers. Already on the verge of an orgasm, another orgasm. She held him. She licked his face. She tasted her daughter's juices. She came and came again. Willing him to pour his seed into her, to fill her with his hot cum.

He pumped his hard cock into her. Michelle watched, thrilled at the sight of her parents making love. She rejoiced when she saw her father tense, her mother's hips lifting to him, as he filled her with his cum.

They lay there. Michelle rolled off the couch to join them. In an all-encompassing embrace they rested, regaining their strength. Earl stood first. He held out a hand to each of the women and helped them to their feet. Together they went to the bedroom. They fell into bed together and, sated, they slept until morning.

Michelle sucking his cock is what woke Earl. She laid on her belly, next to his legs, her mouth on his hard cock. She looked up at him when she felt him stir. She reached for one of his hands and put it on her head. He got the message and grabbed a handful of her hair.

She was enjoying what she was doing. She loved the feel of his hard cock filling her mouth, the feel of his heat on her tongue. She felt his hands tighten in her hair. She knew he was about to cum. A thrill of expectation ran through her body.

She felt his hot cum gush into her eager mouth. She felt the thick creamy smoothness of it. She savored the taste. She licked his cock clean as he softened.

She and Earl held each other tightly as they kissed afterward. Her mother was stirring when she and her father got up. They went to the kitchen to start the coffee.

They were seated at the table, with coffee, when Janet came in. She looked lovely, radiant. Michelle stood and hugged her. They had breakfast and showered together. Michelle packed her bag and loaded it in her car. After hugs, choruses of "I love you," and lots of kisses she got on her way.