All Comments on 'A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 13'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KorianderKorianderover 9 years ago
Gets better each chapter

I really enjoy this series. It is well written and clearly shows that you want to keep a certain level of quality to it. You also get the balance of fantasy versus realism right.

Normally I prefer lesbian stories, especially lesbian incest stories. In the past, I also liked to read stories involving male characters, especially ones that introduced a certain "harem" situation. However, I noticed that for some reason, authors of such stories often shy away from lesbianism. As if the prospect of the females getting off with each other was a threat to the protagonist.

This is what I especially like about this series. You actually take the time to describe lesbian sex, even lesbian incest, between the female characters. The perspective is certainly a male one, but a male who enjoys watching the women he loves make each other happy.

The only slight disappointment I had with this specific episode is: You skipped any details about the foursome between Ruth, Shirley and their mothers. I was really looking forward for that to happen.

I know there was no viewpoint character present, but you could have let this episode end before Ruth and Martha return from the foursome. Then have Ruth or Martha narrate the details of that evening to David and Mary in the next chapter.

I mean, four women, two sisters and their daughters, engaged in a steamy love making session - that's just too good to dismiss in three little sentences.

On a related note, the "are you OK with this" talk between David and Mary at the end of page three (here on LIT) seems to be a copy (not verbosely but in meaning) of the talk they had at the end of page 2. It seemed a bit superfluous to me.

Apart from that, this was hot to read. I voted five stars and really look forward to your next chapter!

Hugs,

Koriander

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like the story. However, I like indepth character development. The major characters do not seem to have any depth. I like chemistry and romantic intimacy between lovers. My only critical comment about this story is David's lack of a spine/balls. I have rated the 13 chapters a 4, which I consider a good rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous