All Comments on 'A Naughty Day with Daddy'

by kellyjojo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Quite the adventure - and the detail certainly hints at a true life experience. Good for you. It's quite well written and believable. And don't be put off by any wowsers bagging you out for cheating. There's so much grief in the world these days we all deserve to take some joy when we can find it. Would love to read about any other adventures you've had with your secret fuck buddy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Made me cum twice... keep writing i loved thiis story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

If this is a true accounting I have to wonder why you and your husband are not taking advantage of this fun kink. Is it caused by you feeling more free to be open with strangers, or is he simply not interested in partaking in such things? I discovered, once I finally was honest with my husband about my desires that he was very happy to have fun with me. It has become the most incredible sex life for us, and one I did not think was possible with him before it happened. After 20 years together we have better sex, kinkier sex, and are closer than we were even as newlyweds.

I'm not judging you, and if cheating is a big part of the thrill then including your husband might ruin something for you. I am sorry someone with such imagination had to be subjected to the drivel and lousy writing which is contained in 50 Shades. There are far better authors found on this site, and I include you in that group. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!!

Damn that was so hot. Please write more for us. I got an instant hardon as i read your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous