A Naughty Holiday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can finish this back at the villa," she whispered, turning around and kissing him with intensity, not caring where his lips had just been.

----

Sophie decided to avoid Kristen and Ben during the return journey. But as they left the boat and walked down the jetty, Kristen caught up with her.

"I can't stop thinking about what I saw earlier," she said breathlessly. "You guys still seem to have so much passion after all these years. How do you do it, any tips for a newlywed?"

Sophie blushed, She was surprised that Kristen seemed so open about what had happened. Which, as she prepared to respond, actually made her less embarrassed about it.

"It is not as easy as it looks. The way we are on this holiday, is not how we are at home."

"Why not?" the brunette shot back.

Sophie wanted to laugh at how naïve she was, but as she turned the words over in her mind, she starting wondering. Why did things had to be so different at home?

As the girls kept talking they realized that they were in nearly adjoining villas, and so they strolled along the beach together. The men seemed content to follow and enjoy the view. Neither saying anything, but both of them no doubt thinking the same thing. Time flew by and they were soon back at the villas.

"This is us darling," Alex called out.

Ben and Kristen said their goodbye's and headed off to their own villa 20 yards further up the beach.

"I am going to sunbath on the dune for a bit, I don't want to get tan lines," Sophie told her husband.

"OK, good idea. Let me just hit the toilet and I will be back to join you," he replied.

'In France I used to sunbath topless all the time,' Kristen reminisced, overhearing them as she somewhat reluctantly walked away.

-----

Ten minutes later Alex headed out of the villa, towel in hand. Restless, his thoughts kept returning to his flirt of a wife, and how much he needed to give her a good hard fucking after all the teasing on the boat.

He spotted a trace of orange amongst the dune scrub and headed towards it. Sophie was indeed sunbathing topless, her lovely breasts and pink nipples on display. As he approached, it never occurred to him to glance 20 yards to the north.

"You weren't kidding," he smiled.

"Nope, the sun feels great on my nipples, plus this way I get more vitamin D."

"Great idea," he agreed, arranging his towel next to hers and whipping off his trunks, "I could use the extra vitamin D as well."

Sophie smiled excitedly. She was horny as hell, and keen to live out a fantasy that had presented itself. So as soon as her husband had laid down next to her, she removed her own bottoms and leaned in to kiss him. One tender kiss turned into another, until they were passionate. Without breaking contact, Sophie then hiked a leg over his hips. And, sitting astride her man, reached down and positioned the swollen head of his cock between her ready folds.

"Oui," Sophie groaned as she pushed down, prying herself open with his hard shaft.

"Fuck that feels good," Alex groaned.

He loved the first few thrusts, before her tight hole was fully lubricated. But soon enough it was, and the gorgeous blonde's hips started rotating up and down, taking charge of the pace. They continued kissing until she leaned forward, offering her swaying tits. And her steady groans grew louder as he started sucking and licking them whilst moving his hips up to meet hers.

Sophie knew it was now or never, and with only the briefest moment of hesitation, made the decision to proceed. Sitting back up, so that her naked sweaty body could be admired above the low scrub on the dunes, she verified that the brunette was still nearby.

"Yes, like that," she cried out loudly. "Fuck me Alex. Give me that cock."

The words weren't going to win her an Oscar nomination, but they did the trick. Kristen sat up and looked in their direction. Her large breasts and dark nipples as beautiful as Sophie had imagined.

"Honey, Kristen is topless and watching us from over there," she panted, flicking her head back along the dune.

"Promise me," Alex replied in shock.

"Look for yourself," she offered, "but don't be too obvious, otherwise we might scare her off."

Sophie hoped off him, lay back, and spread her legs. Alex loved how delicious his wife's hairless pussy looked and took her hands, guiding them to it.

"Open yourself up for me," he commanded loudly.

Sophie obeyed and spread herself, revealing the hot pink of her vagina. Alex moved between her thighs and positioned his cock so that it rested at the moist entrance. He loved watching her tight pussy lips yield. How they formed a seal around his cock and moved back and forth as it went in and out. It was one of his favorite sights in the world, and only when he had had enough did he venture to look north.

"Tell me what you see?" Sophie groaned.

"Kristen has propped herself up with one arm, and is frantically rubbing under her white bikini bottoms with the other."

"She's masturbating! I want to see." Sophie pouted.

"So do I."

"...I have an idea," Sophie said hurriedly, pushing him off.

Then she got on all fours and positioned herself at an angle perpendicular to Kristen. Alex understood, got behind her, spread her cheeks, and thrust back in.

"Yes, fill me with your big, hard, cock," Sophie begged, playing her role as exhibitionist slut to perfection, looking straight at the Brunette.

Alex was loving it. He recalled how much fun it had been to perform for their babysitter over the summer. Except this time he could see their voyeur, and she was a gorgeous brunette who was busy fingering herself. The heat of the sun, the foreplay on the boat, and knowing that Kristen was watching and playing with herself as he slammed into his wife. It all added up to an amazing sensation in his loins.

"I'm going to cum soon," he warned.

"Me too! Plus Fort," Sophie pleaded, "harder!"

Kristen seemed to be on the same wavelength, and the couple watched in awe as she pushed her white bikini bottoms to one side and unabashedly rubbed and frigged. Bucking hips and loud whimpers conveying how close she was to climax.

It was too much. Alex grunted and unleashed an almighty spurt of cum deep into his wife's French cunt, which was followed by several more as he emptied himself completely. Sophie went over the edge as well. And the world faded as her senses were overwhelmed by the pure joy that was flooding through her body. It was a glorious simultaneous orgasm, and they both collapsed into a heap on the sand.

Eventually, coming down from their high and drenched in sweat, they both remembered Kristen. But as they looked in her direction, she was already hurrying away, back towards her villa.

12