A Naughty Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

Alex suddenly remembered Ben, who had no doubt seen all the photos and the message. He closed his eyes to think, trying to make sense of the chaos swirling across the canvas of his mind. Infinite emotions and choices, some of which could change his life forever. And then, as if by divine intervention, it all fell into place, and a work of art spontaneously materialized, breathtaking in its perfection.

His eyes burst open, and his thumbs tapped away excitedly.

"Coming now. And I intend to make you work for your A-level."

------

Alex gripped the door handle and swung it open. The villa was dimly lit, except for the table which was bathed in light from the ceiling spots. And there she was, sitting with her back towards the entrance, illuminated like a gift from God. The reverent silence of the hallowed space broken only by the scratching of a pencil.

"Mr Marino," she called out in a sweet tone, not looking up from her pretend work, "Could you please help me? I can't afford to fail your course. But I am scared that I might not be able to handle how hard it is."

Alex's heart-rate accelerated as the magnitude of what was happening sunk in. Steeling himself, he moved past the threshold of the door, and waited until a shadow had passed behind before closing and locking it. There would be no turning back.

"Now...now...young lady. We can't have that, can we?" he responded, slipping into his role with surprising ease. "I am sure we can figure out a way to help you learn to cope with it's hardness."

It was an abused cliché, and their lines weren't going to win an Emmy, but they were both enjoying the famously overused plot nonetheless. And stalking closer, Alex was consumed by the exquisite creature that would soon be at his mercy. Not for one moment thinking of her as his wife, instead seeing her only as prey.

"Oh!" she yelped, as his hands clasped her shoulders.

Causing a shiver to run down her spine as she squirmed her already damp panties against the lacquered wood chair.

"Maybe if you put as much effort into your work, as you do into flirting with all the boys, you wouldn't be failing. So, should we discuss ways for you to earn extra credit, or do I need to call your parents," he threatened, leering over her.

"What? Oh, Mr Marino, please don't do that," she ham acted, turning to look at him with her best puppy dog eyes. "I am sure we can..."

"Did I say you could stop writing and look up from your work?" he unexpectedly boomed, catching her off guard as he pounded the table with his fist.

"Sorry...but..."

"Sorry, who?" he roared.

"Sorry...Mr. Marino," she said reflexively.

Which gained her a painful squeeze of the shoulders.

"Sorry who?" he repeated more loudly.

"Sorry...sir?" she guessed nervously.

"You lack respect and work ethic young lady," he hissed into her ear. "And then you think you can use your looks and charm to get away with it. But I have news for you. Today is judgement day. Today you pay the piper. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Yes, who?" he barked.

"Yes, Sir," came the dutiful answer.

Sophie was startled by her teachers aggression and dominance. It wasn't at all what she had planned. It wasn't at all how her own long held fantasy was meant to evolve. But before she could reassert her narrative, she was unceremoniously yanked out of the chair, which Alex quickly kicked away.

Embracing her tightly from behind, he nuzzled the nape of her delicate neck, and raised the skirt so that he could wedge his bulge crudely against her barely covered crack.

"Oh, Mr Marino, this is inappropriate," she protested, trying to take back the initiative.

But Alex ignored the coquettish objection, reaching round and roughly grabbing her breasts through the shirt.

"Hmm, Mr. Marino," she pouted, "you grabbed my titty."

But Alex just sneered. Amused by her wasted attempts to push the role play in a more innocent direction. Enjoying her ignorance of the fact that this wasn't going to be the PG rated schoolgirl fantasy that she was expecting. Oh no...she had played with fire and was going to get burned.

Without warning, he grabbed her braid and whipped it back.

"Don't think you have any say in what happens, your future now depends on pleasing us. We own this hot body," he rasped, squeezing and pulling her nipple through the shirt, making her whimper in distress.

And somewhere in the back of Sophie's mind, the 'us' and 'we' registered. What did it mean? Was someone else with him? Why was he hurting her? And there was something in his voice, a sinister edge, something that scared her. But that very feeling of vulnerability, that hint that he might not be alone, just served as an intense aphrodisiac.

"And you want to please us, don't you?" he continued. "You want to be a good girl and earn that A-level."

Sophie strained against his force, unable to nod or speak.

"Answer me!" he commanded, squeezing the nipple harder.

She managed a guttural noise, which Alex took as consent. Satisfied, he eased up. And, just as suddenly as the pain had started, it subsided. Replaced by a flood of relief as he let go the sore nipple and then switched to lovingly caressing it.

A bead of sweat trickled down her cheek as she breathed deeply, recovering. But it was only the calm before the storm.

Rip!

"Oh," she exclaimed in shock.

Buttons went flying across the table as her shirt was savagely ripped open at the front. Her instinct was to cover up, but the next thing she knew her hips were yanked back and her shoulders were driven down. Reflexes kicked in, and she extended her hands just in time to avoid hitting the table too hard. But Alex didn't show the slightest sympathy. Instead he nudged her legs apart, pushed her shoulders down against the wood, and pressed on her lower back to encourage her rear to arch higher in the air.

"Stay like that," he warned.

Taking a step back to briefly admire his petite ecoliere, wanting to savor every moment, to freeze every frame. Her toned legs in the white hot socks, her sensuous bare thighs, and how the red material of the tiny pleated skirt bounced temptingly over the two hills of her upturned cheeks.

The fantasy being played out was so much more intense than Sophie had expected. She didn't even need to act, feeling truly dominated, anxious, and at the mercy of an authoritarian figure against whom she was powerless to say no. So she didn't move whilst the hem of her skirt was lifted out of the way and deftly tucked inside the waistband. Or when her thin panties were bunched together and pulled up her crack.

"You have been a very naughty girl," came the haunting words.

Causing a surge of adrenaline through the vulnerable student's veins as she braced for what was obviously coming next.

"A real cock tease."

Spank.

"Showing yourself off to strangers over the last few days."

Spank.

"And then flirting shamelessly with Ben on the boat this morning."

Spank.

"Ow," Sophie finally whimpered, wriggling her rose tinged bottom in the air, searching for relief from the throbbing.

"And then giving me blue balls all day."

Spank.

"Ouch!" she cried out in pain.

Satisfied by the pink hues of her bare skin Alex decided it was time to move on.

"Now, don't you dare move whilst I take off my clothing and get something," he ordered.

Sophie didn't have to stew for long before she heard his footsteps returning and felt his fingers hook into her damp panties. Peeling them down, stopping only when they had reached the top of the hot socks.

"Those panties better not hit the floor Sophie, or I will use your virgin ass for my own personal pleasure," he stated viciously. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes Sir," she nodded.

Dutifully separating her legs to keep the panties stretched between her thighs. And in doing so, parting her buns enough to allow a tantalizing glimpse of her wrinkled flower and glistening pink slit.

"Oh," she gasped in surprise.

Sucking in air through clenched teeth as cold massage oil dribbled onto her sore cheeks. Suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, she even felt grateful when Alex's warm hands then enveloped her perfect peaches and began to lovingly massage them, expertly rubbing away the lingering sting from the punishment that he had just administered.

Unable to resist the siren call of the schoolgirl's private parts any longer, Alex knelt behind her and spread her sacred crack wide apart. The sight and sound of her wet pussy opening was intoxicating. Her musk scent filling his nostrils as he inhaled deeply and leaned in to lick and probe her holes with gusto.

Sophie bucked her hips, willing the tongue to work its dirty magic as it alternated between lashing her pussy and rimming her virgin ass. If she had any inhibitions left, it didn't show as she shamelessly ground back against the pleasure and asked for more.

"Baise-moi," she implored, "fuck me."

But Alex didn't want his pupil cuming too fast. He wanted to keep her on the edge for a bit longer, making her so horny and desperate that she would agree to anything. Noisily wiping juice and saliva from his chin, he got up.

"I need you inside me," she begged, waving her derriere provocatively in the air.

Alex decided it was time to test his student's willingness for the next stage of his project. So he pushed a finger up her pussy, got it nice and coated, then reached round and offered it to her full lips. That she didn't hesitate in licking it like a lollipop, confirmed that she was lascivious and up for anything.

"Tell me young lady," he asked, "did you enjoy showing yourself off for Sam today?"

She nodded, frustrated that he insisted on dragging things out when she was so desperate to be fucked. Willing him to shut up and get on with it.

"I can't hear you," he growled.

"Yes...Sir" She moaned.

"Louder please. Did you find him attractive?"

"Yes Sir!" she said more emphatically.

Reaching for the oil again, Alex motioned for Ben to step forward. This time he squirted it over her brown eye and down the cleft of her feminine folds. Rubbing it in as the excess dripped onto the floor. Pushed a slick finger back into her aching pussy, bending it to play with her g-spot.

"Have you imagined his big black cock, and what it would feel like inside your tight little white cunt?" he continued.

Emphasizing the last word for effect whilst forcing three fingers to join the one already inside. Pushing his knuckles as far as they would go.

"Oui," Sophie yelped as she was forced apart.

Ben stepped forward into the light, already naked, stroking his thick condom covered nine inch beast. Alex moved his four fingers slowly in and out, stretching his wife, getting her nice and ready, and then positioned his thumb at the entrance of her lubricated star.

"Oh, ow, ow," she winced, as his thumb pushed through the resistance of her sphincter.

Her initial reflex was to clamp down, to try and expel the foreign object that was moving into her rectum. But, as she managed to relax, having both holes filled created a satisfying sensation of fullness.

"Do you wish you could fuck Ben? To feel him stretch your pretty pink cunt just like my fingers are doing right now?" Alex hissed.

"Yes," she groaned deliriously, forgetting the 'sir'.

But in an anti-climax, it all stopped. The fingers slid out of her with a pop, and her husband disappeared from her side. Leaving Sophie feeling desperately empty, regretting that she had forgotten to say 'sir'.

"Please...Sir. I am so close," she pleaded, "Put your dick inside me."

"Ask Ben to do it," Alex commanded from somewhere behind. "Ask Ben to fuck you with his big bad python."

"Fuck me," she implored, not hesitating for a second, "fuck me Ben."

Even without looking over her shoulder, somehow she knew it really was going to be him. Maybe it was the previous hints from her husband, or the sound of multiple footsteps a moment earlier. And, whilst her conservative side was screaming for her to move, to cover up, to do anything...she remained rooted to the spot in anticipation.

And Ben was more than ready to demonstrate how real he was. With an arrogant smirk he pulled apart her white buns and put his thick black shaft against her inviting pink slit. Desperate to get him inside, Sophie pushed back like a bitch in heat. And he snarled at what an insatiable slut the woman was.

Then, for the first time ever, Alex watched another man fuck his wife. He moved in close, enthralled by the black pole disappearing into her, and how it pulled and pushed her entire groin area which was struggling to cope with it's girth.

Sophie groaned and moaned. Pleasure and pain perfectly balanced as her vagina was ravaged. Her clit was screaming out to be rubbed, but every time she tried, she would lose balance under Ben's onslaught. She willed him to fuck her harder and deeper to compensate, as an unstoppable chain reaction started deep within.

"I'm going...to...cum," she panted.

Her legs buckling as an orgasm ripped through her body. It was only the hard cock skewering her, and strong hands at her hips that stopped her from collapsing on the floor. And she was oblivious to the panties as they slid down and hit the floor.

As the climax faded, Sophie felt her strength and senses returning. The pounding had ceased, but the mystery lover was still deep inside. Drawing up all her courage, she slid forward, stood up, and turned around. And there he was. Beautiful black Ben, with his wide smile, gorgeous abs, hungry eyes, and a condom covered monster laced with pussy juice.

Although she had suspected it, her emotions still struggled to process the confirmation that another man had just fucked her. And with the smell of sex filling the air, she looked at her husband; naked, hard and seemingly happy. It was confusing. So very confusing. It didn't make sense, and yet somehow it did. It felt so wrong, yet seemed so right.

Unsure how to act, she remained rooted to the spot, trails of fluid leaking down her inner thighs. Ben stood still as well, also unsure about what to do. Luckily for them, Alex knew exactly what to do and stepped forward to passionately kiss his wife.

"You were incredible, did you enjoy that?" he whispered lovingly.

Sophie was lost for words, but found herself nodding imperceptibility.

"Then come with me," he said, taking her to the bed. "I promised Ben he could fuck you until he came in compensation for your bad behavior. So lay down here and be a good little girl."

Trembling, Sophie obeyed. Her gaze never leaving Ben, her wild blue eyes drinking him in, leaving no doubt that she wanted more of his hot chocolate. She laid helplessly on the bed and waited.

"This won't do, will it? We want to be able to see you as we fuck you," Alex said, folding her red pleated skirt up and out of the way, and then pushing the ripped shirt open either side of her heaving chest. Giving them a good view of her swollen pussy lips and beautiful erect nipples. A thin sheen of perspiration making her glow in the light.

"Now, open up your cunt and offer it to Ben," Alex ordered lecherously.

With a wanton expression, the blonde splayed her legs, ran fingers over her bold mound, and then spread herself, letting them see deep into her fleshy, agitated hole. Ben wasted no time in kneeling before her and rubbing his bulbous head against her ready slit.

"Oh my God, you're incredible," he groaned, as he plunged back in.

Sophie cried out, her eyes rolling back into her head as she struggled to remain conscious under Ben's new assault. White pussy lubricant covered his cock as he thrust in and out. There was so much that it looked like someone had already given her a cream pie.

"Do you like that blondie? Do you love the black man fucking your tight white cunt?" he grunted, keeping her knees pinned down and apart to better watch the incredible sight.

Drooling, Sophie just grimaced and groaned.

Alex looked at her heaving tits and sexy mouth, and decided she had room for one more. Kneeling by her flushed cheeks, he smacked his purple head against her lips. Sophie was completely overwhelmed. Neither responding to Ben's thrusts, nor giving Alex the oral service he craved. Instead she just let herself be swept along by the torrent of sensation.

Impatient, Alex decided that if she wasn't going to give it, he was going to take it. So he wrapped a hand around her tightly braided hair, turned her head to the side, and fed her cock. Sophie instinctively clamped her luscious lips around his engorged head, and tried to control her gagging reflex.

Neither man cared if she was alright. The beasts in them were going to continue until they were satisfied, and the beauty was just a piece of meat to be used and discarded. Ben's sweaty hips crashed against her while Alex roughly fucked her face, and they took it in turns to pinch and slap her protruding nipples and clit. The sound of moans and groans, squishing and slapping, bed springs, and the occasional fanny fart echoed around the room. The schoolgirl squirmed for relief, but they kept her legs and head firmly pinned, using her like a cheap fuck toy.

"Don't move blondie. I'm going...to...cum," Ben finally grunted.

And seconds later, despite the condom, Sophie felt large spurts of cum smacking against her cervix. Only after he had fully emptied himself did Ben withdrew his deflating monster from her raw hole, leaving the cock sucking blonde physically spent, and emotionally conflicted. Her immediate relief at the cessation of the brutal fucking balanced against the frustration of being abandoned so close to a second climax.

But she needn't have worried, because her husband withdrew from her mouth and turned his attention to the next phase of his project. As she lay semi-conscious, breathing heavily and recovering, he grabbed some pillows and stuffed them under her hips. Before moving between her legs and pushing them apart again.

"Please, cum in my mouth... I'm too sore," she pleaded, offering him the tantalizing opportunity of deflowering her mouth.

But it was wasted breath. Alex had a different virgin hole in mind, and had already reached for the massage oil and was busy coating himself.

"You dropped the panties I had instructed you to keep around your thighs. And I warned you what the consequence would be. It's time for your first A-level."

"Ow," Sophie cried out, as a lubricated finger forced its way into her puckered anus.

"Just try and relax," he soothed, working it further in.

It dawned on Sophie what an A-level was, and there was no doubting her husband's intentions. But she didn't protest. It almost seemed like a logical conclusion to the night. After all, her bucket list of outstanding sexual experiences was rapidly shrinking. And she knew that her husband had always dreamed of fucking her perfect ass. So even if it wasn't her own fantasy, she consented to taking one for the team.

"Ouch, easy," she pleaded, as a second lubricated finger joined the first.

Bang.

Alex turned around, and realized that in the heat of the moment he had completely forgotten about Ben. But the sound of the door closing confirmed that the young man was as good as his word, and that he had left quietly, as agreed.

After another minute of preparation, Alex impatiently decided that the schoolgirls virgin ass hole was ready. Removing his fingers, he placed his lubricated cock at the tight entrance.

"Slowly, slowly," she huffed.

Reaching out to push against her husband as the head of his cock forced its way past the security of her clenched sphincter. He relented and pulled back, mesmerized by her slowly closing anus, craving to push back in.

"Relax, baby," he encouraged.

And after a few more attempts, rubbing her clit all the time, he could leave his head inside. Then, having wedged her open, he started pushing in and out. Tentatively at first, but gradually with more and more momentum. Although Sophie seemed to be getting used to it, if he went too deep she would lose control and clamp down. Sending Alex to nirvana with her vice-like grip, but also frustrating his attempts to get all the way in.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers