A Naughty Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

"Try pushing out, like you need to poo," he suggested, repeating what he had once read in a 'how to' blog.

Sophie still couldn't believe she was letting her husband penetrate her dirty hole. It was a taboo she had always sworn she would never break. But here she was, having just been fucked by a black man and being told to poo so that her husband could plug her butt. The words slut and whore barely seemed adequate.

"Your ass is amazing," Alex exclaimed, as he finally managed to go in to the hilt.

He took a break from frigging her clit to peel her pussy lips apart. Because of the angle she was at, he could see the bump caused by his cock appearing through her fleshy insides. Like he was fucking her inside out. It was unbelievable how hot it looked, and he adjusted his position to make it even more pronounced.

To her surprise, Sophie began to find the anal sex enjoyable. It was in some ways more intense than normal sex. And as she reached down to rub her buzzing clit, her second orgasm neared.

"I'm going to cum soon," she moaned.

No longer caring why, who, or how. Just that she should reach another glorious crescendo.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum in your ass baby," Alex grunted.

But Sophie beat him to it. Crying out as she exploded. Her hips convulsing violently as she lost control of her bodily functions. And to their surprise, liquid gushed from her gaping pussy, spraying all over her husband.

Alex had never seen or felt anything like it, and he basked in the tightness of her clenching rectum, and the warmth of her spraying liquid. The smells, feelings, sights and sounds were too much. They pushed him over the edge, and with goose bumps erupting down his spine, he unleashed mighty spurts of cum deep into the schoolgirl's defiled ass.

Once empty, he withdrew his deflating cock and watched the blobs of cum slowly drip out of the newly deflowered bum hole.

Life was never going to be the same again.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers