All Comments on 'A Naughty Housewife'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wonderman1Wonderman1over 6 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy story and thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

She is definitely a loving wife who wants to please her man. It's a wonderful story; worth 5*s. Thank you!

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
A Loving Wife and a Stripper...

... great fun enjoyable in the extreme. One can not help wondering what she might have done if he had not stopped his Victorian like thinking? Afterall she seemed to be a resourceful and confident woman with good friends, in brief, today's loving wife. Thanks for the posting and I doubt that we have heard the last of Christine,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True Loving Wife Story!

This was really a unique story-line and very hot. The thing my wife and I liked about it was that it showed some real character development for both the wife and the husband.

By courageously seeking some help, the wife transformed from a clumsy, sexless housewife into a sexy stripper to please her husband. And the husband changed from a cold indifferent sex partner into a passionate lover eager to please his wife. Both of them embraced their sexuality and shared it with each other. Hooray!

We hope to see a second chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
British?

After a few months of reading mostly trash on Literotica, I was on the verge of giving up from boredom.. This story is well-written in good English, and with enough detail to maintain one's interest. Just good, straight sex.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A small stylistic point

While I liked the idea behind the story and, as another commenter has said, it was an unusual one for a pleasant change in the LW category, I did find the dialogue a bit unrealistic on occasions.

As well as that, there were a few things said in quotes that confused dialogue and third person statement. For example:

I told her that "Allan would watch and give comments on her performance but if she did this she would have to take us as we are."

Either leave the quotation marks off or write it as dialogue.

But all in all, I liked it. I like the idea of a manipulative character influencing another to do something they wouldn't otherwise do, and do it for their own good. (Jenny Gently's 'Carmen' in her 'Journey Into Cuckoldry' sets the gold standard.)

Lue

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I'd love to be a stripper, at least once

Great story helping a couple connect. Made me wet xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wife

A good loving wife story, having found herself and a skill hope she doesn't take up stripping and begin fucking around. A lot depends on her husband keeping her sexually happy now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Annette Bishop

What's keeping you from becoming one? From your comments, you most likely prefer to perform in a black club? Plenty of dark cock for you there. Gang bang coming up. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good progressive story

where all the participants came out of it well.

No nastsy surprises

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
352 Followers
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES