All Comments on 'A Need Fulfilled'

by BlueInfidel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice one!

That's a hot story BlueInfidel. I like ur style of narration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Delightful

I love to read about a guy fucking his mother. What better thing can he possible do? You gave good details. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

Pretty hot story. I like the characters, she is a very enticing damsel. You handled it pretty well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice

Since they are very playful, you can continue the story with more playful teasing like the son sniffing his mom's dirty panties while looking at her eyes. She is a bit shocked and embarrassed with her mouth open for her son inhaling at her mom's musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy odor. O r while the mom is at the ladder picking up something on the upper cabinet with her legs spread, the son holding the ladder at the same time peeping under her short nighty and pressing his face to her bare pussy and sniffing it. The mom would say " no honey, that's stinky... i'm sweaty all day..." and please more pussy teasing.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm good one!!

Very nice story. How about some more of it. Maybe even with one or both sisters too.. Thanks, keep em coming..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Quite believable and non-exploitive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I love you too. And call me mom. I really want you to call me mom right now."

That's so great and perceptive of Joey's mother. When he's about to have his way with his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of, Joey should call her "mom" or even "mommy." They should never lose sight of the fact that this is a boy about to stick his big young cock up his own mother's cunt. Just imagine the son's fierce boyish pride--Joey's about to do what lots and lots of sons'd love to do but never get the chance. He's going to revisit his own damn birth canal, now with his big stiff prick, and he's going to unload his young balls and shoot all his creamy semen up the twat of all his boyish dreams. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I woke up a few hours later hard, and horny!

My mom was till half asleep as I got on top of her. I began kissing her and soon she opened her mouth to my tongue. We moaned as we made out, and I moved on top of my mom mashing her tits against my chest. I pulled away slightly, looking at my mother's face as I entered her. "Oh yes baby, take me, I'm yours," she said looking into my eyes. I began thrusting into her pussy hard, and my mom began talking dirty to me as I did. "Oh honey, your cock feels so good inside me, give it to me, give it to me harder." she moaned. "I love your pussy mom, I could fuck you six times a day, or more," I said as I began picking up speed. I returned my lips to hers, and our tongues danced together as we moaned, and fucked more aggressively. It was constant, it was fast, and it was excellent. Our mouths parted slightly as our orgasms hit almost simultaneously. "Fuck me honey, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!" my mom shouted. "Oh god mom, oh god, I'm coming too!" I yelled out as I emptied stream, after stream, of my cum deep inside her until I'd pumped myself dry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous