All Comments on 'A Neighbor Has a Problem'

by me_akron

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Good and hot

In stories like this, I just cannot understand the plot except for the sheer excitement of the adultery.

If the married couple had no emotional ties, and the love they once had for each other was "out to lunch" so to speak, and more importantly, no children to explain the break-up to, and they rocked each other's boat, why the fuck not just divorce her husband and be honest with themselves? I mean, shit, she wouldn't even have to hire a moving van to change houses.

What is the reason she wanted to stay with her husband and fuck the neighbor?Could it be that the husband had a better job than the lover? Would it possibly be that she could drive a Beemer with hubby and a 6 year old Chevy Cavalier with her new boyfriend?

What is the bullshit pact that she made with her lover and herself that she would save herself for her husband but when her nuts got hot , she'd come over or he'd come over to her place, slip off her panties(when she wore them) for her B/F and they'd fuck like two dogs. At least she didn't fuck him in her husband's bed and leave cum stains on his pillow. That was nice of him.

These type stories just make no sense. It was well written however. I've not seen any better. The lover in the story was not this lifelong friend and companion of the woman's husband or any shit like that. He just watched the ball game with him and were backyard bullshitters.

Maybe if they got a divorce, the husband could go back to his old girlfriend too. The whole fucking crew could have been honest with each other that way.

minor dietyminor dietyabout 19 years ago
Well written

A well written, hot story. Unlike some people, I can completely understand the woman's situation. I like that you have some character development, far too many of these stories have none. The build-up to their lovemaking was enjoyable, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous