All Comments on 'A Neighborly Bet'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
andrusandrusalmost 14 years ago
very hot

love this story, very sexy and hot!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
And so?.....

....total lack of tension or drama makes for a great nap inducement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Need 2 continue your story!

I think you need to continue the story. She said she had a divorced sister or Joe hadn't fucked her since his birthday. Maybe a divorce there????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Add more days and maybe bring the sister in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn Fool...

...the husband. This is a woman who has taken care of herself, has normal feelings and desires and idiot doesn't treat her like anything special and then...induces his neighbor to take a shot at her.

Do a second chapter, these two will make love, fuck, get kinky and screw eachothers brains out. Maybe sis can get invited after the week of wifey enjoying the hell out of her stud.

Actually, I can see her having an affair with him after numbnuts gets back and our guy just never has to date again...life is outrageous, his lover is puuurrrrrfet!!!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I kept nodding my head while I was reading...

then it occurred to me that this story was putting me to sleep. I gave it 3 Stars, just for shits and grins. You need to stay out of this category.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
It seems as if the husband has lost his desire for female flesh

A woman shouldn't go to waste just because her husband doesn't want to have sex anymore.

Good pussy should never be something that you let go to waste.

Good story, thanks

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Half baked attempt

This is what is wrong with loving wives betting stories, they always end up screwing so there is no tension there. Also, why the hell the husband did that bet? At least give us information about it but then this is another wank story. No tension = no interest. And if you continue, it will be the typical"I will have sex with her sister and then I will have my own harem".

So not interested in more.

cuninglinguist61cuninglinguist61almost 14 years agoAuthor
From the author...

For the record, and in response a few of the previous comments, I did NOT enter this story in the "Loving Wives" category. It was moved there by the editors, without my knowledge.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
There is only one excuse

for going fishing with "the guys" when there's a beautiful woman who wants sex at home. I can't remember what it is. The husband in this story is an idiot! Followed by a wife who finds out how great it is next door. Why does she limit her time with the lusty neighbor. In a week she could move in!

Thank you. Other than my minor concerns, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story.

Not all stories need to have a deep plot with tension. Some, like this well written story can be just entertainment. Haven't read you before author, but will soon remedy that. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

when the judge said "Order in the court," she said "Fries and a coke please."

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Booring read.

Need I say more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Husband isn't fishing, he is having a gay old time with his buddy

He returns after setting up a wife he no longer wants with a neighbour who wants her and will help raise his kids when he takes off. The sister could be added into help with the kids and bed time routines.

Will there be another chapter or do we all just make up our own endings?

DC

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Difference between winning and losing the bet

You seem to forget that he loses the bet if he beds her. He bet $100 she wouldn't sleep with him and another $100 she would never speak to him again, and the husband was only on the hook for the clothes if he failed. So now he is out the cost of the dress and the shoes as well as $200 for sleeping with her and she not being mad. Who makes these kinds of bets? The husband wanted him to sleep with the wife and he was in the best position to know she would. So, as another person said, no tension and no drama makes for a very dull story and it isn't even really finished because what now? For them? For hubby? Didn't need a two-page lead up to a one-page fuck story. 1*

desirelitdesirelitabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Great story. A little tension, and a lot of hot fucking. People are complaining about this or that, all I see is a guy bathed in a woman’s cum, deep in her with his thumb in her ass. Sounds good to me.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Dull.

I loved the begining to your story, It had all the elements needed for a great story until you started patting yourself in the back, right after the bet everything was about you. Thats what threw me off. and then you didn't even finish it. What happened with the bet? Did you pay up? or did you two decide to keep it a secret from her husband so you two could keep seeing each other? Didn't say. and I'll be damn if I'm going to read a second chapter knowing that the whole story is about you. Oh, it was a good story but what made you have to describe ever single thing you did to her? Was it so you could stretch it into a three page story? Seems like that to me. Should have kept it simple even if you left all the discription out. Probably might have been more tantalizing in a one or two page story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Thought it might be good

You proved me wrong again.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
A very hot stroke story.

Lighten up you critics. As one commenter said every story doesn't have to have a deep plot or be logical. This one was very entertaining and left it open for additional chapters. There are husbands that act this way. They don't always allow the wives the freedom to enjoy themselves as this one did. His reasons might be made clear in subsequent chapters. Hint, hint !! Lol. Well done. A fun 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
How stupid am I ?

I didn't see up front that this was a multiparty series. Can't wait to get into the remaining chapters. Yum !!!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
I kinda liked it.

The only issue I had with the story was the overuse of the term/phrase "oh yeah". In my mind I just pictured the Kool-aid guy and Macho Man Randy Savage, saying it each time. Which was a bit distracting.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerover 4 years ago
Good Start

But this feels like it is unfinished.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Didn't understand the premise for the bet. Didn't really work.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Why the bet? Explained someplace down the line?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous