All Comments on 'A Neighborly Gesture'

by ColinGraham

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please!

i loved this story so far and can't wait to read more. What a wonderful neighbor She must be to have living so close. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lots of potential

Hope she dominates him on all levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
prick teaser

i liked the way the story developed my stirring intrest into a nice hard interest .... to be continued by some one else i guess but will have to check your list first ...

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanabout 17 years ago
Great Start - More Please

Very hot - Please continue along the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Caught and humiliated

I wear womens panties,nylon see thru.Around my house, under my shorts.My next door neighbout Liz was yelling for help so i ran out to see what was wrong.Her cat was caught in a tree and she was trying to get it down.So i grabbed the ladder, up i went and after awhile i rescued the cat.Liz invited me inside for a coffee.My shorts were torn and my see-thru underwear was showing.Her husband came home,Sam,and we had coffee together.He looked at me and asked about my underwear.I mumbled something and then he yelled show me your underwear or their will be trouble.I got up to go ,but he grabbed my arm and pulled my shorts down.He called me a sissy boy,they both laughed and he grabbed me and dragged me into their bedroom.Liz removed her clothes and lay on the bed and Sam lowered his pants and i was ordered to suck his cock.No way,but he pushed me backwards and Liz held my arms and he pushed his cock at my mouth.I opened my mouth and his cock pushed in and for the first time i started to suck a mans cock.He told Liz to get on her knees and as she did he took his cock from my mouth and pushed it into her pussy,fucking her.He pulled out pushing his cock back into my mouth for a few strokes then back into her pussy,Icould taste her on his cock.My cock started to go hard and he pulled out of her and told me to get between her legs and lick her pussy.O.k this was good ,so with my backside in the air i went at her.She moaned and was very wet.Next thing Sam started to lick my bum hole.I tried to get up but he pushed my head back down.This went on for awhile then he stopped and i felt him position the head of his cock at my hole.Liz grabbed my arms as Sam pushed forward entering me painfully with one quick thrust.Then he started to fuck me ,first with short,quick thrusts ,then longer slower thrusts, pushing his hard cock all the way in.Then he really fucked me and to my surprise my cock went hard and Liz started to suck me.Sam let out a loud yell and exploded deep inside me filling me as he continued to thrust in and out.I filled Liz mouth with just about the hardest cumm i had ever had.Sam collapsed on top of me, still inside and told me i was the best arse fuck he had ever had.He pulled out and i was told to be on call sissy boy or everyone would find out about me.I have and i have been used many times by my neighbours,once blindfolded at a party and used by whoever wanted me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. Can't wait until the next.

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
LOVE IT

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

Please continue with it b/c I would love to read more. Love the submission of the man!!!

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what has happened you said to be continued ?? has your new mistress and wife become friends/lovers with you serving them in proper attire for lesbian relationship. hopefully they wont humilate you with other guys but with women who want a feminie understanding guy

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Hurry With Part 2 Please

Great so far. Please continue this.

Pantyboy4200Pantyboy4200almost 2 years ago

One morning I was walking to my living room in my gf panties when the cute neighbor girl was walking her dog and looked up and saw me thru my balcony sliding glass door. She started to smile and waved at me all I could do was wave back in my panties super busted. After that day she always went out of her way to smile and say hello to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous