A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside my bedroom, I ask: "What type of sexual pleasure would you like, Carl?"

"I would like you strip and model for me. Then rub my penis with your body. I have a special outfit that I will wear. And I want to kiss and suck your toes. Thirty minutes."

"What about intercourse?" I ask.

"No actual intercourse. But some contact with hands, feet, and mouth. And I could possibly have an ejaculation by masturbating on your body."

I have never had this type of party before. My parties have always involved sucking a man's cock and then having his cock penetrate my cunt. But this is a sexual service business.

In a few minutes, we have negotiated a price of one hundred dollars above the house minimum. I visually check Carl's equipment and surrounding area, he is healthy. I am somewhat surprised -- but I do not say anything to Carl. He hands me the money. I leave, book the party, and return to my bedroom quickly.

I knock softly, Carl says to enter. I enter and hear soft romantic music being played -- apparently it is coming from some type of electronic device that Carl has. As I push the door closed, I look at Carl.

He is laying on the bed. His special outfit is a sheer lingerie item, pink with some black trim -- a woman's baby doll. The baby doll is cut low in the front and just covers the nipples on his chest. The bottom of the baby doll just touches his navel.

Carl is also wearing matching pink and black trim panties -- -- crotch-less panties. His cock and balls are very visible -- and extend out from the opening in the pink material. Apparently he has been playing with himself -- his cock is somewhat erect and pointing toward the ceiling.

Carl has thick black hair, but his face is cleanly shaven. He is also shaven elsewhere. No pubic hair is visible at the base of his shaft. I see only the skin that surrounds his shaft. No pubic hair is visible on his balls. I see only the skin that holds his sperm making equipment.

"Do you like my pink baby doll outfit and appearance."

"Yes. It is very nice. And it fits you."

"I would like you to slowly strip -- even take off your jewelry. But leave on the red lipstick and your high heel shoes. Then walk around the room and model for me."

I stand within five feet of Carl and remove my jewelry -- watch, ring, and necklace. I sit down in a chair and take off my shoes. Then slowly I pull off one black thigh high hose, the other hose soon follows. I put my red high heel shoes with black trim back on. And stand up -- I am directly in front of Carl.

"Very nice, Kitty."

I pull my opaque red gown with black trim up over my head and toss it onto a chair. I only have two more items of clothing to remove -- my red shelf cup bra and my red crotch-less panties.

"That is a special treat for me, Kitty. Your pussy lips are very visible. And I like your neatly trimmed pussy hair. And the red shelf bra that supports and covers only the undersides of your breasts is really a special treat for me."

"Thank you, Carl. I am glad that you are enjoying your party. Do you like looking at my mounds of female flesh and teats?"

"Yes -- you have nice teats. Please walk around the room -- twisting and bending your body as you walk."

For several minutes, I model and walk around the small bedroom. He wants a show -- I provide him with a show. A show of curves and female flesh.

Stopping with in a few feet of the bed, I ask: Would you like to finish undressing me?"

"No -- -- not really. I like to watch women remove their intimate clothing. Please take off the shelf bra and the crotch-less panties. Then walk around some more wearing only your red shoes and red lipstick."

I do as Carl requests. It is his party. I model by standing and sitting in various position -- my arms on my hips, my arms over my head, my legs crossed at my ankles and knees, and my legs spread wide. I walk around the room twisting and bending --- I face him, I show him my ass.

Frequently, my eyes look at Carl -- laying on my bed in a sheer pink and black trim baby doll outfit -- with his hair-less manhood and balls sticking out through the crotch-less panties.

As I display my female charms, I think about this party. This unique party. But for some reason I feel much more naked now wearing red shoes and red lip stick -- -- then I do when wearing absolutely nothing. Maybe it is simply because I almost always am wearing jewelry during each party. This is the first time that I have had a party and was asked to remove my jewelry. Maybe it is simply because I am displaying my body is so many different intimate ways. Maybe it is simply because I know that I will not feel Carl's cock in my cunt.

For several more minutes, I continue modeling and showing my body wearing only red high heel shoes and red lipstick.

"Thank you, Kitty. Please sit down on the chair and take off your shoes."

As I take off my shoes, Carl gets on his knees in front of the chair. Now he is holding one foot between his hands. He kisses each toe, then he sticks out his tongue and licks my toes. Finally, he sucks each toe but focuses most of his sucking on my big toe. My other foot receives similar attention.

"Very nice, Kitty. Thank you. Now I want you to massage my penis with one foot. Then use both feet."

I only smile. Carl puts some baby oil on his slightly erect cock and on my feet. I rub and move his cock in many directions using one foot. My other foot rubs his chest. I observe his cock growing larger. Then I put his cock between my two feet and massage his manhood with my feet. His cock grows even larger.

"Very pleasing, Kitty. Thank you for the foot massage."

"You are welcome."

"Please get on the floor and on you back, Kitty. I am going to masturbate on your body. Do you want to eat some cum as an evening snack?"

I only smile. His question about eating cum is not answered.

With my head on a firm pillow, I watch as Carl straddles my body. His cock glistens as light hits the baby oil that covers. Now it is my time to relax and watch Carl masturbate. I have always enjoyed watching a man vigorously rub his cock -- -- until it explodes and empties his load of cum onto my body, my breasts, or my face.

"Please cup my balls with one hand -- and gently fondle them."

I cup and fondle his balls. Carl starts masturbating slowly. Then faster. I watch his hand and fingers sliding and gliding over his organ. But the only music heard comes from Carl's small electronic device.

I continue to watch his fingers work some magic on his cock. What was once a small cock has become a large, firm, and long cock. I think that his erection would fit in my cunt but it would be a very deep penetration and a tight fit. I will never know. But it is Carl's party.

The timer starts buzzing -- our party is almost over. I watch as Carl's cock grows slightly larger. Then it explodes. I watch cum shot out of the pink tip. Some cum lands in the valley between my breasts. Some cum lands on both of my breasts. And some cum lands on my face close to my lips.

"I will give you an extra large tip if you swallow my cum."

"Thank you. But not this time. Possibly at our next party."

We both smile. We also both realize that there may never be another party involving Carl and myself.

Carl gets off my body and takes off his pink baby doll outfit. He puts on his street clothes. I clear off his cum with a damp wash cloth and put on my red opaque gown. It is late. He gives me a tip -- twenty dollars. After Carl leaves, I will freshen up and change the sheet. Then go to bed.

We walk down the hall way -- I lead the way, Carl is walking about ten feet behind me. In the lobby near the front door the spoken words are: an enjoyable party, thank you, you are welcome, and please come again.

Carl leaves. I watch him, through the window, enter his car and see the car move toward the highway. Then it disappears into the night.

I change the sheet and take a quick shower. Then put on my jewelry -- watch, ring, and necklace -- and nothing else. I cover my nude body with the sheet and several blankets. Sleep soon comes.

I wake up to the sound of a ringing bell. The digital clock shows that it is 3:15 am. Apparently a man wants a late night party.

In the hallway, leading to the lobby, I join five other 'girls'. Our Late Night Line-Up brothel uniforms are brief.

  • One 'girl' is wearing only a pair of sandals and a black g-string panties -- her breasts are completely exposed.
  • Another is wearing slippers and a very sheer printed cotton house coat that just covers her rounded ass. It is loosely fastened. The valley between her breasts is exposed -- some of her female mounds of flesh are exposed. Her pussy hair is exposed.
  • A third 'girl' is wearing only red thong panties and a red shelf bra. The undersides of her breasts are supported but most of her female mounds of flesh are completely exposed. Her nipples are completely visible.
  • A fourth 'girl' is essentially naked. She is wearing shoes and black thigh high hose. Her sex and breasts are exposed.
  • A fifth 'girl' has most of her skin exposed. She is wearing black sandals and a very long narrow bright red strip of cloth. Like a long scarf, two strips come down from the back of her neck and cover her nipples -- then meet and cover her sex. The ends fasten together at the back of her neck.
  • I am almost over dressed compared to the other 'girls'. I am wearing sandals, crotch-less g-string panties, and a very sheer revealing purple lingerie gown. While my boobs, ass, and pussy lips are covered -- -- there is little left for a man's imagination.

We each introduce ourselves, and wait for the man's decision.

For many minutes, the man looks at the variety of clothing and the bare female flesh.

Finally, he says: "Thank you ladies. I was hoping to have a party with a red headed woman. No one here has red hair. I had thought about leaving and going to another brothel looking for a red headed woman."

"But while I am here, I am going to have a fifteen minute party with the 'girl' who is wearing the red shelf bra. Sorry. I forgot her name."

The 'red shelf bra girl' walks toward the man -- -- -- then leads him to her room.

I go back to my room -- -- -- and eventually get back to sleep.

SECOND DAY BACK

MORNING

It is morning, my breakfast is already over. So far it has been a quiet morning. No gentleman has come to the brothel seeking sexual pleasure. Hopefully, a man will soon come and request a line up. Or possibly I will talk with him in the bar area and he asks me for a tour of the brothel facilities. Then we could negotiate a party in my room. In the lounge, I read a few current magazines, then start reading a book of short stories. Time passes, slowly.

The bell rings signaling that a man wants a line up. Seven 'girls', including myself, walk single file into the lobby and stand in line. When it is my turn -- I smile, take a step forward, and say: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

Then I step back. After several minutes, the man says that he would like to discuss a party with Crystal. In another minute, I am back in the 'girls' lounge reading my book of short stories.

About thirty minutes later, the bell rings again. Another man wants a line up. Six 'girls', including myself, walk into the lobby. When it is my turn -- I smile, take a step forward, and say: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

I watch the man closely, and I continue to smile. He seems to be mentally undressing each of us. I can almost feel his eyes on my breasts, then on the juncture of my legs. I t seems that I am getting slightly wet -- with my natural lubricant.

Finally he says: "I would like to discuss a party with Kitty. The 'girl' in the red opaque gown."

Smiling, I walk toward him. As we walk toward my room, hand in hand, he says his name is Mike.

Once inside my bedroom, I ask: What type of activity would you like, Mike."

"I would like some light bondage, then some clitoris sucking, followed by missionary."

I show him the brothel's bondage room and some of the special equipment and toys that can be used on a man. Or items that a man can use on a woman. Mike indicates that he wants to bec chained and then receive some light bondage. We negotiate a price of two hundred dollars above the house minimum for forty-five minutes. His male equipment and surrounding area is satisfactory. Money exchanges hands. After booking the party, I quickly return to the bondage room. Mike is stark naked and sitting on a towel that is draped over a chair.

"Have you changed your mind, Mike, about wanting a light bondage party on yourself?"

"No. I still want light bondage for about twenty minutes. Then a regular party."

"OK. If you want to stop the bondage just say the word: Stop. And I will call you: 'Clitoris Sucker' or 'Clit Sucker'."

"I understand, Kitty."

"You only say: 'Yes, Mistress' or 'No, Mistress' to a direct question.

Mike stands up and spreads his arms and legs. I fasten his arms to the ceiling using handcuffs and chain. In a similar manner his legs are attached to the floor. He is in a spread eagle position. As he requested, he is not blindfolded with a black piece of cloth. He is facing a large mirror and can easily watch all of the activity. I briefly rub his back and lightly scratch his back with my finger nails. Then, standing in back of him, I push a hand between his spread legs and play with his balls. He moans softly as I briefly squeeze, twist, and pull on his balls.

I can easily observe that he is watching in the mirror as my hand and fingers fondle and squeeze his male equipment.

Now facing him, I grab his penis and pull and twist his manhood with one hand. Fingers of my other hand are rubbing his nipples. I step back several feet and provide Mike with a visual show of female flesh -- -- my opaque red gown, shoes, and thigh high hose are quickly removed.

I am now wearing only my red crotch-less panties and my red shelf bra. My pussy lips and some of my trimmed pubic hair are visible. Just above the shelf bra, some of my mounds of female flesh and teats are visible.

"Very nice, Kitty." Mike says.

"Clitoris Sucker. You were not asked a direct question, you need some punishment so you remember."

With one hand, I twist and squeeze his balls, again. My other hand pulls his flaccid penis. Both of his nipples are bitten. I can seen some pain shown in his face, but Mike does not say anything.

"Do you understand why I am touching your balls, penis, and nipples -- -- Clitoris Sucker."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are a smart Clit Sucker."

Mike does not say anything.

"Do you want me to hit your body with this small leather whip?"

"Yes, Mistress."

For a minute or so, I hit Mike's left ass cheek with the leather whip. His flesh becomes slightly red. The right ass cheek receives similar attention from the leather whip. Now standing in front of him, I gently hit his penis and balls with the leather whip.

"Did you enjoy the whip hitting your ass, balls and penis, Clitoris Sucker? Do you want more?"

"Yes, Mistress -- and No, Mistress."

Next I rub his nipples until they become firm. Then I put a nipple clamp on each nipple. I did not ask a question -- Mike makes no response. Each nipple is clamped.

"Do you want me to again fondle and play with your balls and penis, Clitoris Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Quickly, I am playing and squeezing his balls with one hand. My other hand is rubbing and massaging his bare penis. His penis grows larger in my hand, the once flaccid penis has become a firm cock. Then his manhood feels the leather whip. Mike flinches several times, but he does not say stop. I whip his cock somewhat harder. Mike does not say stop.

It is easy for me to observe that Mike is looking at his reflection in the large mirror. Or is it my reflection?

"Would you like me to use this vibrating personal dildo in your ass, Clit Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

After rubbing some lubricant on Mike's ass hole, more lubricant is put on the plastic dildo. Then I rub the crack between Jim's ass cheeks with the tip of the dildo. I push on the dildo, it slides an inch or so into Mike's ass. With the dildo now turned on to its slowest vibrating speed, it is pushed in another inch.

Mike moans softly. I can not tell if the soft moans indicate pleasure or pain. But Mike does not say stop.

I push the vibrating personal dildo further up Mike's ass. It is now in about three inches, the speed of the vibrator is increased

"Do you like the vibrating dildo in your ass, Clit Sucker? Do you want more?"

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Mistress."

I increase the speed of the vibrating dildo -- it is now vibrating at its fastest speed. Gradually the dildo is pushed into Mike's ass as far as possible. Only the large diameter plastic ring on the bottom of the dildo is visible.

Again Mike moans softly. But I can not tell if the moans indicate pleasure or pain. There is probably some of both.

I stand at Mike's side. With one hand I pull the vibrating dildo part way out then push it in again, as far as possible. Again! And again! Often!

At the same time, my other hand and fingers are playing baseball with Mike's bat and balls. His cock and the constant companions receive ample fondling, twisting, squeezing and pulling.

Mike softly moans. He moves his body a little but the chains limit any extensive movement.

I continue the dildo activity. But now it is also time to handle and finger Mike's bat. With two fingers, I rub the entire length of the top of his shaft for a minute or so. Next, I rub the entire length of the underside of his shaft.

"Do you like the vibrating dildo in your ass? Do you want some more finger action on your large cock, Clit Sucker?"

"Yes. Yes, Mistress."

"I will not punish you now. But you need to say 'Yes, Mistress.' -- for each question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like me to use this larger size vibrating dildo in your ass? This is similar to what a man often uses in a woman's cunt. Do you want to feel it in your ass, Clit Sucker."

"Yes, Mistress."

After placing some lubricant on the large dildo, I gradually push it into Mike's ass -- -- inch by inch. Then turn on the vibrating unit. But also, I am rubbing the rim of his firm and hard cock. My two fingers make the circular round trip clockwise, then counter clockwise. The trip is made many times.

I continue moving the large vibrating dildo in his ass. But I focus my two finger action and rub only the small triangle by the rim on the underside of Mike's large cock. His cock increases in size. It is a nice large cock -- -- it will be a tight fit, but I believe my cunt will be able to take all of his cock when he fucks me. Mike moans softly as I continue rubbing his sensitive triangle.

After taking off the two nipple clams, I suck and bite his nipples. Then again fasten the clamps on to his pink nipples. It is easy to see that Mike is watching his reflection in the mirror.

"Are you starting to feel and understand what a woman feels when she has her nipples, clitoris and, cunt receive rough treatment from a stud, Clit Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Next, the leather whip is again used on Mike. His left butt feels the sting of the whip -- until it is red. Then his right butt feels the sting of the whip -- until it is red. Finally, I gently hit his manhood with the leather whip. I honestly do not want to hurt his manhood -- his manhood will pleasure my cunt during the second part of our party.

"Did you like feeling the whip on your ass? And on your cock, Clitoris Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Mistress."

For a minute or so, I stand directly in front of Mike -- about four feet away. He is still in the spread eagle position -- his arms fastened to the ceiling; his legs fasten to the floor. With one hand, I massage my mounds of female flesh and pull and pinch my exposed teats. My other hand is at the juncture of my legs -- massaging my pussy lips and my clit. I observe Mike's eyes watching my hands massaging my female charms.

123456...8