A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy watching me massage my female charms?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you thinking about sucking my clit and fucking me later?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like to see me stark naked, Clitoris Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I stand slightly to the side of Mike -- about four feet away. He can easily view my body. In the mirror, he can view reflections: his body and manhood, and my side reflection of curves.

Slowly, I remove my red shelf bra that supports the underside of my breasts and pushes my boobs up slightly. My breasts are now completely exposed and free to move. It probably really does not matter since most of my female mounds and nipples have been exposed since our party started. Then I remove my red crotch-less panties.

Next I stand directly in front of him -- and rub my boobs across his chest, then shake my upper body. I kneel down and rub my boobs back and forth across his erection. Finally, I rub my crotch-less panties across Mike's face and nose.

"Breathe deeply, Clit Sucker."

Mike breathes my female scent on the panties. I know that he smells a mixture of scents from the juncture of my legs and the perfume that I had put on my panties just before our party started.

"I think that you need some more cock and ball playing. Correct, Clit Sucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Reaching down, I grab his large erect manhood -- then I pull and twist. At the same time I roughly fondle his balls. I continue playing with his pair of hair covered balls, but also start rubbing two fingers on his cock head. Mike moans. Then I rub my fingers on his cock rim -- finally I rub the small sensitive triangle by the rim on the underside of his cock rim. Mike moans -- even louder. His body twists and turns, but he can move only slightly.

Mike's cock is starting to move and throbbing. I stop playing with his male equipment -- as I want him in my cunt, later. His erection becomes relaxed -- but it is still large.

"Would you like to be fastened into another position, Clitoris Sucker? You could be on your back with your chest and lower stomach fastened to the floor. Your legs would be spread wide and your ankles fastened to the wall using two chains. Then I would pleasure your completely exposed balls and cock."

"Maybe you would even like me to trim and cut your pubic hair? Cutting the hair on your balls. would give me much better access to the skin that holds your sperm making equipment."

I give Mike a little time to think about my suggested new position for him. And the fun we could have.

"Also, your ass would be very accessible. I could shove a vibrating dildo into your dry hole. But I would be willing to use some lubricant, Clit Sucker."

I give Mike a little more time to consider my thoughts for more light bondage.

"This position would be similar to a woman in the missionary position -- when the man is holding her spread legs close to her breasts And ramming her completely exposed cunt with his hard cock.

"Stop." Mike says.

"You do not want to feel what a woman feels when she is bent over and being fucked?"

Mike does not answer my question.

I unfasten the hand and foot cuffs. And say: "Would you like to lick and suck my clitoris? And then fuck me, Mike?"

"Thank you for the bondage, Kitty. Your body is very nice. And, Yes. Please lay down on the bed and I will pleasure your cunt. Then fuck you in the missionary position."

I glance at the timer, we still have twenty minutes left in our party. Twenty minutes for clitoris sucking and cunt fucking. Twenty wonderful minutes of sexual pleasure for both of us. And time for me to relax while Mike pleasures my clitoris. I have observed his cock -- his large erect cock -- during our light bondage session. My cunt will feel every movement that his cock makes.

Quickly I am on my back, my ass elevated with a firm pillow. I hold a dental dam against my pink treasure. Mike bends over me. His face is only a few inches away from the juncture of my legs. He moves slightly lower -- and starts pleasuring both of our bodies.

His tongue licks my clitoris through the plastic sheet of the dental dam. The pleasure for me is intense. I close my eyes as Mike starts sucking my clitoris. My body responds, my natural female lubricant slowly oozes out of my cunt and onto my pussy lips. Mike is a wonderful clit sucker -- even through the plastic dental dam. Briefly, I wonder what his tongue would feel like on my bare clitoris.

Many minutes pass. But finally Mike stops. I open my eyes and watch him pull a lubricated condom from its package. Then he places the condom on his cock head and unrolls it over the head and down the shaft with his fingers. His manhood is dressed in latex and ready for action.

"I am ready for a wonderful fucking, Mike."

"My cock and I want to give you a wonderful fucking."

"Enter me, now. I want your cock in my cunt."

Mike moves forward slightly. I feel his condom covered cock lightly touch my moist pussy lips.

Then his large hard cock easily separates my lips, his cock head slides inside my cunt. My fucking is starting.

Quickly his cock slides deeper into my cunt. The initial thrust is fast. The initial penetration is deep. Very deep. I feel his balls hitting my ass. My cunt is filled -- -- completely.

Then Mike pulls partway out, only to penetrate me again as deep as possible. Often -- the inside of my vagina feels his condom covered cock slide in as deep as possible. Frequently, Mike shifts the position of his body; my cunt is explored and penetrated from many different directions. Some men have entered my cunt slow -- and gradually pick up speed as they explore the depths of my body. But Mike apparently has only one speed -- FAST.

"Yes, Mike. Yes. I love the fucking you are giving me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Our eyes meet. We both smile -- and laugh softly. But his manhood continues to move quickly in my cunt.

He pounds and rams the depth of my pink treasure almost with every thrust. Frequently, I feel his balls hitting my ass. Mike bends forward. He sticks out his tongue and briefly licks a nipple and the surrounding mound of female flesh. Then he opens his mouth and sucks on a nipple. Just as his cock goes in and almost out of my cunt -- -- my nipple goes in and almost out of his mouth, as he sucks my nipple. His cock feels even larger; I know that my nipple has enlarged.

As Mike started sucking my nipple, his hand was rubbing and squeezing my other breast. His fingers were pinching and pulling its nipple.

My breathing quickens. I notice that his breathing quickens. He stops pleasuring my breasts as he pushes his arms under my legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the inside of my knees. He moves forward, my legs are pushed up -- -- then down. My legs touch my breasts. Essentially, I am almost doubled over.

"You could have been in this doubled over - leg spread position, Mike. Your cock, balls and ass would have received lots of pleasure."

Mike smiles -- and softly laughs. And says: "Guess that I like being the fucker and you are the fuckee. I do most of the work and you can lay on your back and relax."

Now his hard, long cock penetrates me even deeper. Frequently! For me, it is a wonderful and pleasing fucking. My body quivers slightly.

"I believe that my orgasm is slowly starting."

"I want to fuck you until you have an orgasm, Kitty. I want your pussy to receive lots of pleasure."

He releases my legs, my feet touch the mattress. But Mike's cock is still exploring deep inside my body -- -- with every penetration. My body continues to quiver. Then my body is shaking. Deep inside my body, a wave of motion begins -- -- then spreads through my entire body. My body jerks several times -- then the jerking slows down and stops. I have had my orgasm.

"Did you just have an orgasm, Kitty?"

"Yes."

Mike continues ramming and pounding my cunt. I feel his cock become slightly harder.

"I am starting to come, Kitty. Yes. Yes. Oh ---- ---- Baby."

"I want you to have an ejaculation, Mike. Fuck me harder and . . . . . . ."

There was no need to finish my sentence. I could feel his cock grow slightly. Then it explodes. I feel his cum shot out from his manhood and hit the inside of the condom -- deep inside my body. Then, gradually his cock becomes smaller.

Mike pulls out and removes the used condom. Stark naked, we lay beside each other. Only our hands are touching.

"It is very pleasing that we came together. We both had mutual sexual satisfaction." I said, and add: "Did you have a satisfactory party?"

"Yes. Wonderful! I really enjoyed the light bondage, the clit sucking, and the cunt fucking"

"Where you pleased with me. You Clit Sucker."

"Yes, Mistress.

We smile and softly laugh -- -- just as the timer buzzed indicating that our party is almost over.

"Pleased do not get dressed until I have finished a quick shower." Mike requests.

In a few minutes, Mike faces me and dries off. Even his flaccid penis is large. I help him get his underpants on and get dressed in his street clothes. He helps me get my crotch-less thong panties and shelf bra on. As I put on my red opaque gown, Mike gives me a nice tip and thanks me for the many sexual activities that we enjoyed together.

Hand in hand we walked down the hall way toward the lobby. Mike's other hand is on my ass, he gently pinches my ass as we walk.

In the lobby -- we hug, say thank you, good by, please come again. Again, Mike thanks me for the light bondage activity. Through the brothel window, I watch as he gets into a small SUV and drives toward the highway. Soon the vehicle disappears.

I never told Mike that our bondage party was the very first bondage party that I had. Not even when I was married, did my now ex-husband and I have any type of sexual activity similar to the type of activity that Mike and I had during the first part of our party.

There are some things that are best left unsaid.

AFTERNOON

I straighten up the bondage room. Then return to my room -- take a shower and prepare for the next gentlemen who wants a party. It is early afternoon as I go to the brothel kitchen and prepare myself a salad with diced chicken breast.

During the afternoon, several men come in at different times. I talk to some men at the bar but each selects another 'girl' for his party. I am in three line ups -- but other 'girls' are selected.

It is late afternoon, I am standing in another line up with five other 'girls'. The Shift Manager has introduced the man as Jim. Again, when it is my turn, I step forward, smile, and say: "Kitty". Then I step back into the line and continue to smile.

For a few minutes, the man looks at several of the young 'girls'. Then he looks at me.

"I would like to discuss a party with the lady wearing the orange opaque gown. I believe she is Kitty."

Quickly, I walk toward him. Hand in hand, we walk down the hall way to my room. As we pass one closed door, both of us easily hear the sounds of sex. A bed is squeaking, and a woman is saying fuck me -- fuck me faster and harder.

I close my bedroom door, Jim smiles and says: "It certainly sounded like the two in that room are having fun."

What type of sexual fun and pleasure would you like, Jim?"

"I would like a blow job -- -- some cow girl, then missionary until I have an ejaculation."

We negotiate the cost of a thirty minute party. I try to get more than the house minimum, but Jim is very good at negotiating. He says he would be satisfied with any of the younger 'girls' but he selected me as I probably am the most experienced prostitute.

I only smile. He does not need to know that I am the oldest age-wise but the 'girl' with the least experience in a brothel. Long ago, I learned that some things are best left unsaid. He gives me the money, I leave and book the party, then return in several minutes.

Jim is stark naked and dripping wet. He has just stepped out of the shower and is facing the large bathroom mirror. I sit on the edge of the bed and admire a muscular back and his pleasing ass -- and the reflection of his penis in the mirror.

He turns and directly faces me. I look at the mirror reflection of his back and ass. Then I look at his body and manhood. His penis is flaccid but it is still very large. Briefly, I wonder if his erection will easily fit into my cunt -- -- my thoughts go back to an earlier party that I had with a truck driver who had an enormous cock.

"I see that you are looking at my penis. Do you like looking at male organs, Kitty?"

"Yes, I do. It seems that I am always fascinated as I watch a penis grow into a large hard cock. I enjoy having a man's cock in my mouth. And I love having a man's cock in my cunt when he is completely possessing me."

"I believe we will both enjoy being naked together." Jim states. "I am already enjoying the shape of your breasts and teats as they push against your orange gown."

"I am not wearing a bra. Only the gown, g-string panties, thigh high hose, and shoes."

As he hands me a fluffy white towel, he says: "Please dry me off, Kitty. Then we can start our party."

He is stark naked. I am wearing my brothel uniform. I dry off his upper body, then get on my knees to dry his lower body. My face is close to his manhood. As he turns around -- my face is close to his ass. I lightly touch his ass with my tongue.

Jim sits down on a towel that is draped over a chair. His legs are spread wide. I have an excellent view of his hair covered balls and large flaccid penis.

"Please strip for me, Kitty."

I face Jim and stand about six feet away from him. Slowly, I pull off my orange with black trim opaque gown. Now my orange g-string panties are revealed -- -- then more skin is uncovered. I pull the gown from one side -- a bare breast and its teat is slowly exposed. Then both breasts and teats are exposed.

"Walk over to me. I will help you undress."

Jim removes my shoes. Next he removes one thigh high black hose.

"I enjoy feeling the contrast between a woman's hose covered leg and her bare leg. And I enjoy the contrast in color."

Briefly, he rubs both of my legs at the same time -- he touches and softly rubs my toes, my lower legs, my knees, my thighs, and my bare skin near the juncture of my legs. Now, Jim is rubbing the orange fabric that covers my sex. Finally, Jim pulls off my thong panties. I am stark naked.

"Very nice, Kitty. I like seeing a woman who has neatly trimmed pussy hair. But I also like looking at bare pussy lips -- -- -- -- and pussy lips and the surrounding skin that is covered with female pubic hair."

"Sounds like that covers all naked women."

"Yes. And I also like looking at women who are completely dressed. Especially as they undress and expose their female charms."

He leans forward and kisses my skin -- -- just below my navel. Then he kisses and licks my trimmed pubic hair.

"Please get on your knees and pleasure my manhood. A quick hand job -- then a blow job."

I get on my knees. One hand is cupping and gently squeezing his balls. My other hand is massaging his large penis. It starts to grow.

"Would you give me a B C B J -- -- Kitty?"

"That sounds like some type of radio or television station." I say, then look up and smile.

"No. I am certain that you know that B C B J stands for Bare Cock Blow Job."

"I know. Sorry. Laws and house policy requires that a latex condom be used."

"I know. My girl friend has given me some B C B J -- -- but she is now vacationing with several of her girl friends on the East Coast. She has given me blow jobs when my cock is dressed and when my cock is bare. But we usually fuck using a male condom or a female condom. She takes a birth control pill but we want to make certain that she does not get pregnant."

"It sounds like I am a substitute for your girl friend."

"Yes. But I think that she is younger then you. One of the reasons I selected you from the line up is that I wanted to have sex with an older woman. And I liked the way your boobs were on display through the fabric of your gown."

"I noticed that you said "think" instead of using the word 'know'. That is being polite and thoughtful. How old are you, Jim?"

"I am twenty five. My girl friend is twenty three -- actually almost twenty four."

"And how old do you think that I am?"

"Long ago, I learned that a man should never ask about a woman's age or her weight. But since you asked me, I would guess that you are in the 48 to 52 age range."

"That is a good guess, Jim. My age is double your age. Fifty."

"Just a curious question -- -- do I look like your Mother? Is she about my age?"

"No. My Mother is about 65 and now retired. There is no similarity in appearances at all."

"Why do you ask?"

"Some younger men like to have sex with a woman similar to their Mother. They know they can not have sex with their Mother -- -- so the woman is essentially a substitute."

I stroke Jim balls with my fingers. Fingers on my other hand massage his enlarging penis. While still stroking his balls, I start rubbing his cock head and cock rim with the tips of my fingers. His organ becomes larger. Several times, I hear Jim sigh -- -- he is enjoying the sexual stimulation.

Then I lean forward, his cock tip touches the valley between my breasts. I hold a breast in each hand and rub his manhood with my teats and breasts. His cock continues to grow.

"Get me dressed, Kitty. Use the large size condom."

In only second, I am rolling the large condom over Jim's cock head and partway down his long shaft. My fingers complete the unrolling.

"I think that I will not be able to get your entire shaft into my mouth."

"I understand. No need for you to gag. Take what you can during the blow job. But when we fuck, you will have all of me inside your cunt."

"I believe that your cock will fit into my cunt. And you will like the tight fit."

I push my lips against his covered cock and open my mouth. I push in -- my lips barely touch his pubic hair. Then pull back. In and back. In and back. I can easily feel his cock becoming larger. No longer can my lips touch his pubic hair. I briefly wonder about the capacity of my cunt compared to the size of Jim's cock.

"Take all that you can, Baby. All that you can."

I continue bobbing my head: in and almost out. Often! His cock continues to grow in my mouth. Now I am focusing my sucking on the cock head, rim, and over half of his shaft. My lips frequently slide over his condom covered cock. It is still growing in my mouth. I focus my sucking action on his cock head, rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"Yeah, Baby. Wonderful. Suck me faster and harder."

I continue sucking. Jim's cock continues to grow. And grow.

"OK, Baby. It is time for my cock to penetrate your cunt. Cow girl position."

Jim moves to the bed. His head and shoulders are elevated with several pillows. His large hard and long cock is pointing directly toward the ceiling. I look at his large erection. I wonder if my cunt can take that entire shaft.

I straddle his body. My pink treasure is directly over his manhood. Our eyes meet -- but only briefly. I observe him lower his eyes, then he lowers his eyes some more.

"Very nice pair of boobs, Kitty. And a nicely trimmed pussy."

"Thank you, Jim."

I hold his erection with one hand and guide it toward the moist opening of my cunt. His covered cock head easily spreads my pussy lips. I feel his cock head start to penetrate my body. Slowly, ever so slowly I lower my body. I feel his cock and shaft penetrating my cunt. I feel my cunt being filled with his cock. I continue to lower my body -- -- his cock head and shaft continue to fill my female cylinder.

"Your pussy lips are getting close to the base of my shaft. Can you feel my manhood filling up your cunt?"

"Yes. But it is starting to hurt a little."

123456...8