All Comments on 'A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 03'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Getting hotter and hotter, can't wait for the next part. Loved it! Missing the comments from Kat but no wonder since she is reading the stories before us. May you could get her to write a story or two as a guest here. I am sure she has many stories to share. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue, "A New Adventure Every Day" I'am Wowed!!!

I am completely wowed! You are an amazing, talented writer. I simply love reading your stories. I really enjoy reading a good sexy kinky scat and pee, lesbian love story...

As you know, and possibly some of your readers and fans may know from my comments. I'm from Vienna, Austria. and I'm no novice when it too lesbian scat and pee parties, I've spent many enjoyable hours with lesbian girls and women, that share my particular taste for twisted kinky scat and pee play. But since relocating here in the US. I have found little too no interest in scat and pee, and in some areas of the US, a downright hatred tours lesbians and gays. So as you can imagine this isn't a topic, I can bring up with the ladies at the health spa.

I was e-chatting and had a stream of consciousness, and mentioned that I'm into scat and pee play! She said oh yes I have read about that kinda stuff, on a story site literotica.com, you might look it up. Most of the stories were very badly written and ridiculous! The writers had no knowledge at all about going "full on scat". Their descriptions of scay and pee play between women, wasn't a lesbian sex scat and pee party. Their descriptions were more like shit torture, than scat and pee play...

But to be fair, I didn't read every story posted on literotica.com. I only read stories posted under: Lesbian Sex by Gay or Bi writers.

Oh and for those of you that may not know what "stream of consciousness" means. A very sexy hot writer friend of mine told me "stream of consciousness", it's a turn writers use when their thoughts switch, and they just keep writing. Kinda like what I just did...

Thank you again for Part 03, of a very beautiful lesbian love story...

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best yet

your stories get better and better

j.

dblythedblytheover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

This is great. I look forward to more chapters and more similar stories from Sue in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great read so far. Not quite sure about part 3.3 as it evokes the overwhelming sense of smell/taste in my mind, that well, are not so sexy to me. But I try not to be judgemental of others sexual proclivities. But I do get the sensual and intimate nature of it all, and that is the charm of the story. Looking forward to next installment.

polynicespolynicesover 9 years ago
Very sexy ... very dirty ...

Read this yesterday and can't get it out of my mind. It's very sexy and very, very dirty ... Disgust and arousal mixed. Intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Past Occasions

Over the past 30 years I have had some form of piss play. Everything from self play to D/s where I was the Dominant one. Many of my subs did in fact love the taste of urine.I had a desire to taste it off my subs tits and cunt.and have actively enjoyed such play for years. I have also loved being rimmed and rimming (not to the extent you have gone and seriously couldn't do that) Sorry while I love rimming, SCAT is not in my directory of things I would do under any circumstances.

Master James

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
addicting

Your stories are addicting. I am really enjoying this story. The scat scenes I could have done without. I was fine with the urination, in fact it was very arousing. On to the next part.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting storylines

Not a fan of scat myself, or even pee come to think of it, and I must admit to skipping over that piece of dialogue in this story, but even though I'm not the fan, I defend your right to include it in this story because from some of your other reader comments it is an acceptable practice for some of the population and it seems to fit in the storyline. It makes for an interesting dialogue I must admit, even if I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As was said in the woods, “Wonderful”!

A beautifully-written story, full of fun, wisdom, insight and romance.

And the scat scene was as hot as hell!

Thank you.

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Simply the best. I wish i could give 10 stars. My personal fav story, actualy a novel

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

A great story for sure, very very well written. The scat is a bit much for me but we were warned and I just quickly skim those parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This gets better with every chapter. We have two lovely women, the romance, the lesbian sex and the piss and scat play, and now we have naked walks in the woods at night. I'm looking forward to reading on and resolving the mystery of the naked women and their tattoos

D Ellerbeck

cockswain69cockswain69about 2 months ago

This story is getting better and better, now after this episode, I am wondering about your user name, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...