A New Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The middle-aged woman at the desk called to them generically. "Finding everything you're looking for? Any questions?" She had a high, cheerful voice, but looked almost like a stereotype of a used bookstore owner: long hair, entirely grey, thick and braided into long Native American-style braids, one hanging in front of each shoulder. The picture of a grown-up 1960s hippie, thought Alexandra.

"Actually, do you have more like this?" asked Alexandra, walking towards the high, light-wood desk.

"Mysteries and detectives are upstairs, all the way to the back. Last room on your left." She gestured to the wide staircase in the hallway.

"Thanks," said Alexandra, starting out of the room.

"Nicest room in the house, by the way," said the proprietress. "Especially in the morning, with the light coming in the back window."

As Alexandra reached the bottom of the staircase, she overheard Kira and the woman in conversation.

"Yes, there is, one on this floor, one upstairs. Down here, right in the back," said the woman, apparently in reply to a question from Kira.

Just as they seemed to have been the only customers downstairs, Alexandra was now alone upstairs. The landing atop the stairs was located over the front door, so she paused and watched the passing pedestrians for a moment. Happy people, enjoying the autumn morning, slowly meandering down Clark Street, looking almost like they were on vacation.

They seemed to be almost a different species from the stressed-out student population at her notoriously rigorous university. People at UChicago routinely joked about their GPAs being higher than the number of hours they typically slept nightly. These folks looked like the most stressful thing they thought about was lunch. Ah, weekends, thought Alexandra.

She entered the back room. The woman had not been lying: the light coming through the back and side windows was magnificent, a yellow-orange that crept over the adjoining rooftops and painted the old, unpolished hardwood floor.

This must have been the master bedroom, thought Alexandra. The bed goes right over there; that used to be a closet, and maybe a doorway in that wall, or maybe a large mirror. Now the walls were filled with bookshelves and the room was otherwise bare save for the overhead light, a small table, and a single chair with low wooden arms in one corner. Alexandra could imagine the owner sitting here and reading before opening the store. Hell, she thought, I could see myself sitting here and reading all day.

Starting at the door and proceeding clockwise, the books were neatly organized by the authors' last names. Alexandra realized it had been a while since she'd bothered to actually just stand in a bookstore and browse.

But hurrying made you miss most of the fun of bookstores, she thought. As she browsed the room, Alexandra felt a pleasing calm wave wash over her. She ran her finger down the spines of a couple books, even taking one out, another murder mystery by a female Scandinavian author.

Alexandra had just begun to page through the book when she heard footsteps entering the room. Over her shoulder, she saw Kira approach from behind. Something looked slightly different about her, but Alexandra turned back to the bookshelf before her mind could process it.

She was standing in front of the L shelf, looking for another book by the same author, when she felt Kira's arms encircle her from behind. She could tell Kira was holding a book in her left hand.

"Find anything you like?" asked the voice next to her ear.

"A couple," replied Alexandra, not moving. Kira was holding her tightly. She could feel the blonde's breasts pressing into her back, a feeling she hadn't quite gotten used to yet. It wasn't bad -- not at all, quite the opposite -- just somehow still unexpected. "You?"

"Just one," said Kira.

"Tell me about it," replied Alexandra, closing her eyes.

"The book, or you?" asked Kira, making the double entendre explicit.

"First, the book," said Alexandra. The butterflies were starting to return.

"Oh, something halfway between mainstream and economics nerdy."

"Tell me more."

"It's another one of those books by someone in academia about the intersection of psychology and economics," said Kira.

"Behavioral economics," said Alexandra. "But is that really what you came up here for?"

There was a pause.

"Listen, I have an idea," continued Kira, a little closer to Alexandra's ear.

"And that is?"

"See, one of the great things about this place is that the rooms still have doors. And they still lock."

"And you know this how?" replied Alexandra.

"Just tried it on the next room over."

"Mmm." She could now feel Kira's breath on her neck.

"How about I go over there, lock this one, and see what happens?"

Kira did not wait for an answer. Alexandra watched over her shoulder as Kira sashayed across the room to the door, swinging her hips in an exaggerated motion. Damn it, Alexandra thought. That shouldn't work, but it does. She's teasing me.

The lock on the door turned silently, and a moment later Alexandra felt Kira's arm slide around her body once again.

"Not complaining, are we?" rasped the voice into her ear.

Alexandra shook her head. Her braid was over her left shoulder, leaving the right side of her neck totally exposed. Kira took full advantage, planting kisses below and behind her ear, then nibbling gently on her earlobe.

"How daring are you feeling right now, Alexandra?"

Alexandra leaned her head back, and Kira's attention moved lower, to her jawline.

"How daring do you want me to be?" Something about the situation -- the semi-public place, the books, the room itself, Kira, all of it -- was pushing Alexandra's buttons already.

"Real talk?"

"Real talk."

"I'm going to push you to be more and more daring, because that's what we both want. So for today..."

"For today..." Kira's hands had deftly unbuttoned Alexandra's coat, and she now slid it off the smaller woman's shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"Today the only question left is how much you're going to be wearing when I sit in that chair -" Her hands began to lightly pull at the bottom of Alexandra's sweater.

"Mmhm?" Without a second thought, Alexandra obediently lifted her arms over her head, allowing Kira to yank the sweater off.

"How much you're going to be wearing when I sit in that chair, you kneel between my legs, and you lick my cunt until I cum."

Her hands began to trace the outline of Alexandra's hips, her lips hungrily meeting the newly-exposed skin of the younger woman's shoulders. Alexandra let out an involuntary moan in response.

"I like that you enjoy being talked to like that."

"Yessssss...I do."

"You like when I talk about how slutty you're going to be for me?"

"Mmmhmm." Alexandra felt Kira's hand unbutton her jeans. She knew there was little she could -- or wanted to do -- to change what was about to happen.

"You want to be my slut, Alexandra?"

"Yes."

"I didn't hear you." Kira slid her hand inside the front of Alexandra's jeans and leaned her body forward, bending Alexandra over slightly, her face now inches from the bookshelves.

"I said yes. I want to be your slut."

"Right now?"

"Yesssssss." A jolt went through her body as Kira's hand reached her soaked slit, the weight of her body pressing Alexandra's shaved pussy against her lover's teasing fingers.

"Show me."

"However you'd like." How much of this is just talk? How much is real? Does it matter? I'm saying yes either way. Alexandra's head was spinning. It didn't seem like her own voice speaking the words, but she knew this was really happening, and she was equally sure she was every bit a willing participant.

"Mmm. Then I want your slutty little body naked."

Alexandra said nothing, but she could feel Kira's hungry eyes on her as she removed her shoes, jeans, bra, and finally her panties, which she realized had acquired a large wet patch, juices soaking all the way through. She stared at the door, hoping that it did indeed lock securely.

She was naked in a bookstore on a Saturday morning, locked in a room with another woman, and she knew she'd soon have the sweet taste of cunt filling her mouth. In other words, this was not a situation that could be explained away should someone walk in.

Alexandra took a deep breath and turned around. Kira had moved to the lone chair in the corner of the room, where she sat with her legs outstretched in front of her, crossed at the ankles.

That's what's different, Alexandra thought. She took her tights off.

As if reading her mind, Kira spoke. "Yes, I went to the ladies' and removed my tights."

She uncrossed her ankles and set her feet flat on the floor. "Also my panties." Her eyes were fixed on Alexandra's, a one-sided smile on her face.

Alexandra took a small, hesitant step towards her, the wood grain of the floor alien under her bare feet. Kira held her gaze, then crooked her finger, pulling Alexandra across the room via an invisible string.

She made no move to remove any more of her own clothing, but only nodded vaguely at the floor in front of her.

Alexandra understood and kneeled obediently, her eyes meeting Kira's. The seated woman spoke. "Good girl. Please tell me what you would like to do."

"I --" Alexandra stammered for a moment. "I'd like to suck your cunt, please."

"You're getting so good at expressing yourself, sweetie," replied Kira. "And why would you like to suck my cunt?"

"Because I'm a slut, Kira. I'm your slut, I mean." Shit.

Kira placed a finger under Alexandra's chin. "You can be both, Alexandra. There is no shame in either. So you're a slut, huh?"

"I want you to make me your little slut."

Kira's hand slid away, and she leaned back slightly. "Oh, Alexandra, I think I already have. Now shall we proceed?"

Kira reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt slightly, just enough to let Alexandra know that she had no intent of removing it. Instead, she lifted her right leg up and placed her foot underneath the table, her knees now far apart.

The darkness underneath the tartan skirt contrasted starkly with the brightly-lit room. Alexandra felt a rush through her body as her face approached Kira's smooth, wet pussy. Kira shifted her hips forward slightly and leaned back, and with that movement her sex arrived only inches in front of the younger woman's face.

Oh lord, thought Alexandra. The smell, the fucking smell...it turns me on so much. She was well aware that as dripping as Kira's slit seemed to be, her own would be matching it. She placed one hand on top of Kira's thighs -- in part simply to stop them from sliding down her own body.

As her tongue gingerly met the top of her lover's folds, Alexandra heard Kira let out a slight gasp. She ran her tongue gently around the outside, taking in the delicious stickiness, taking pleasure in being its cause.

She heard Kira gasp again, then let out a stifled moan as Alexandra dove in full-force, her tongue probing the inside of Kira's pussy.

Alexandra concentrated hard on pleasing her lover, trying to ignore the fiery ache beginning to build between her own thighs. Kira's gasps turned to tiny squeals as Alexandra picked up her pace, tongue darting and thrashing as she sought the perfect angle, the perfect spot.

After a minute or so of furious cunnilingus, she found it. Kira's body jerked abruptly, and Alexandra felt a hand press down on the top of her head. She was now locked in place underneath Kira's skirt, her head jammed into the woman's cunt.

I can't move, and I love it, thought Alexandra, her jaw and tongue beginning to ache slightly from the sustained effort. The heat between her legs had spread throughout her entire body. Still she lapped eagerly, Kira now riding her face up toward the crest of an impending orgasm.

The smell of Kira's juices filled Alexandra's nostrils, and the juices spread over her face as she frantically serviced the beautiful cunt in front of her. Her hands clamped down on Kira's muscular thighs, which she could feel tensing underneath her grip.

"Urrr..." Kira's usual higher-pitched noises came out this time as a growl. "Oh...unn..oh, shit, shit..."

Alexandra had now hit her maximum, her eyes cinched and whole body bobbing with the effort of tonguing Kira's slit.

"God, babe, you're such a slut...I fucking love it...I fuckkkkk...ah!"

Kira hit the top of her wave, and the orgasm came crashing over both of the women.

For a second, Alexandra thought she was about to black out with the intensity. Then, in the nick of time, she felt the hand on the back of her head relax as Kira exhaled deeply.

"Fuck," said Kira, not quite recovered. "That was the best fucking head I've had in years."

Alexandra emerged from underneath the skirt and grinned, well aware that her face was covered in Kira's juices.

"No, seriously," continued Kira. "It's like you've been doing that for years. I can't imagine what you'll be like once we get some more practice under your belt."

"Hm," Alexandra heard herself say. "Guess we'll have to find out."

"We will indeed." She paused. "I feel like that wasn't a fair trade for earlier. Earlier was just a little quickie."

"Well, maybe you just owe me one?" said Alexandra.

"And what if I want to see you cum now?"

"Oh god, that would not be difficult at all. I was, like right there, even without touching myself at all."

Kira's voice turned stern again. "Then finish it. I want to watch." She stood up from the chair, straightening her skirt as she gestured toward the empty seat.

Alexandra took a deep breath and sat on the chair. So now what? she thought. She'd never let anyone watch her masturbate before, and she had no time to prepare for it. Yet she never thought of refusing. Hell, I want to do it, she realized with a slight shock. I want to do it.

She leaned back and looked at Kira standing in front of her, her hands crossed underneath her large bust. Then Alexandra met her gaze. She smiled again and swung her right leg over the chair's arm, followed by her left over the other arm, her legs spread lewdly apart, body exposed to Kira's gaze.

Immediately, she felt the difference in her own demeanor. She felt strangely powerful as her fingers slid toward her shaved mound, her horniness returning immediately. As her fingertip found the button of her clit, she noted with satisfaction that Kira's hands had dropped and one was now inside the waistband of her skirt.

Then she closed her eyes, entering a world of pure sexual bliss. She didn't bother with anything outside of concentrating on her own pleasure as her digits swiped back and forth, pressing harder and harder on her most sensitive spot.

She supposed it didn't take long, although time stood still for a moment. Just as she reached the peak, Alexandra realized she was about to let out a yell. One minute she'd been lowering herself into the chair, and what seemed like only moments later she felt her abs tightening as she frantically covered her mouth with her free hand to stifle the noise.

"Mmmmmmmph...mmmm...mm! Mmmmm! Ahmmmm!" The muffled noises Alexandra climaxed were barely audible, but they were enough to send Kira over the edge of her second orgasm as well, a fact that only became known when she heard her partner's own familiar climax moans, followed by silence.

Alexandra opened her eyes and closed her legs just as Kira extended a hand to her. Once on her feet, she felt the taller woman pull her into a tight embrace.

"Alexandra, that was beautiful. Sensual, sexual, slutty, all at once. Uninhibited joy."

"I know. I didn't know I had it in me."

Kira laughed. "I doubt you knew you had any of the last few days in you."

"True."

"We should probably get ourselves cleaned up before someone starts wondering what we're up to."

She freed Alexandra, who immediately began dressing herself again.

"Make you a deal," said Kira. "I'll buy the books while you go get yourself cleaned up in the bathroom? I mean, I wouldn't mind too much, but you do have cunt juice all over your face..."

My god, I'd actually forgotten all about that, realized Alexandra. "Sounds good," she said instead, trying to sound neutral.

Alexandra's legs felt weak underneath her, but she managed to make it to the restroom. Unlike the rest of the house-turned-bookshop, it had been redone in a modern style, with blue glass subway tiles between a large mirror and a double vanity.

The cool water felt refreshing on Alexandra's face, and for a moment everything returned to normal. She was a college senior on a weekend morning, about to go enjoy the day. She'd go home, do some work, go for a run, and enjoy the day.

As she walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs, it came to Alexandra: this was the new normal. She was certain of it. Sometime in the past days, curiosity, then thrills, then confusion had turned to a developing certainty. She wanted this. She wanted Kira.

And so when they met at the bottom of the stairs, just before they headed out the door arm-in-arm, Alexandra made sure to plant a swift kiss on the blonde's full lips.

They were going to have to have a chat, and sooner rather than later.