All Comments on 'A New Barber'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a deliciously dirty story

It worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
But not for me.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my goodness

Man! That was FUCKING HOT. I'm too turned on to post anything more sensible that. Lol

raconteuseraconteuseover 12 years ago
Delighted…

…to see another of your stories. It had a good start with interesting characters, and lots of possibilities. Nice development in line with the predominantly erotic turn of the plot. Well handled and realised. A captivating little piece all in all. Not profound, but definitely entertaining. Variety is the spice of (literary) life, after all. Thank you!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

to all who have posted on this story so far. There appears to be a problem with Lit's star rating function just now, so anyone who wants to score this story may have to come back later when that's fixed. Sorry.

Phxray54Phxray54over 12 years ago
Thank you...

We've all waited patiently for your reappearance. We are not disappointed with the results. Well worth the wait.

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A fiver (to bad about voting on the fritz)

First time, and if you continue this, will be a long long time!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What a life Sandy leads!

Sex finds him everywhere.

I continue to love the things that make your style unique. The compound sexnouns, the unwavering bond with Sandy's distant other, the interwoven rhythms of spoken words and thoughts. Like a bolero, this starts at a casual gait. The barber becomes a "working girl" after the introduction, then, in the heat of couplings, she progresses to "whore." By that point, the weave has become tight, intense, orgasmic.

A new favorite, repleat with the sights, sounds and smells of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So lewd...

...and yet there is subtlety throughout. Artfully and arousingly written, and on second reading, the realisation of the subtle skill of this piece, so apparently simple, but actually achieved by outstanding command of writing. At once coarse and crude, but simultaneously carried by deeply moving underemphasis. Really very lovely. Your writing has found a new impressive level. Well done.

LisieLisieabout 12 years ago
As always

Your writings are so wonderfully erotic. Please keep them coming.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm...

...eye-opening.

AphreyaAphreyaalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Wonderfully kinky and utterly spell-binding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He'd be a fool to not get more of her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous