All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by CrazyCrystalTS

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 15 years ago
Now continue what you started

Loved it and can empathize...fantasy or not, it is one hell of a beginning...so keep it up!

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Very Hot!

This is one hot story. I hope that the writer expands upon this theme. The characters are interesting and the possibilities are varied and exciting.

writedoctorwritedoctorabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

Written well, absorbed me.

Don't stop.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
<3

aww it's sexy and it's sweet<3 keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a wife ! So comprehensible, she doesn't mind sharing the man ! The kind of friend every sissy should have.

WET379WET379over 11 years ago
Double Life

Great story ! Shows love can last and endure. I lead a double life with the support of my loving wife. I live as a female when we can without jepordizing our family or jobs. She arranged for my first time to spend the night with a super nice male friend and we have never looked back ...... All you guys who love to be Bi and Cross Dress there is hope and try talking to your wives you might be surprised that love will bring the support you seek.

sharkinlacesharkinlaceabout 11 years ago
Passion from ashes

I fully identified with this story. I've struggled with the secret dressing for many years. But I've never had this kind of courage or determination. This story followed my own personal fantasy. Thank you.

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 10 years ago
nice

I've always loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a new begining would love to be her

o it was wonderfull steamy makeing me wish it were me

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 10 years ago
Part 1 is the best part - 5 stars

Part 2, I thought, kind of jumped the shark.

CrazyCrystalTSCrazyCrystalTSabout 10 years agoAuthor
I concur

I agree with you donaldelliott11. I feel like it just ruined the entire story, I guess that's why I haven't written anymore for it. It's a learning process I guess. Hopefully I'll do better next time. Thanks for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Exciting! Great job with the details!

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
wonderful!

This was the absolute best! I was widowed from my wife/Lifemate of over 40 years just a year ago. One of my great fantasies was our taking a man down together. Sadly, it never came to pass. It would have been glorious. ... we're it not of all those stupid "rules" they drum into us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving...

Such a great story...visualized it all vividly...would love and an experience like that...so sexy and erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hard

I laid playing with myself it was so sexy and provoking😙

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 7 years ago
Gotta get me one of those

Very steamy theme and story line. Wanna be him, or maybe even her.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Wonderful Feeling

I'm not on hormones but I cross dress. I take loads up my butt bareback from a couple of "Special" friends and I can totally relate to that frenzied lust that almost makes you crazy when your ass is stretched around a guys hard cock and you know his cum is going to be inside you! You loose all inhibitions, you don't care who knows, hears or sees, your whole world narrows to the wonderful feeling of that cock thrusting inside you and the desperate need to know his cum is deep inside you!

ddedderrddedderralmost 3 years ago

Hot!! I dream of this happening to me

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Wasn’t sure at first about this story as I wouldn’t have an ex-wife move in with me after divorce and watch her fuck other men, but then I kept reading and was rewarded with a very good story. It’s unconventional for sure, but if husband and wife or now wife and wife are happy…all is good. It turned out pretty hot and erotic…a must read. Hoping part 2 is just as hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous