All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseover 10 years ago
Very cute short story.. :-D

Good story sweetie..

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 10 years ago
Sweet and yummy

Dear L.C.

I find your word smithing be delightful, your flow from action to visual description of the two characters admirable, and light handed. Thanks for crafting an enjoyable read. 6 out of 5 stars.

JEANMR1JEANMR1over 10 years ago

Amazing as always. Thank you.

michaeld17110michaeld17110over 10 years ago

As a male, i find a good lesbian or bi-female story enjoyable. It is clear from reading others that they are as difficult to write as any other story. I have added several to my favorites and, now, they are joined by this one. Well done, good story, likeable characters, believable progression, nice pace, very sensuous or sensual, never sure which is correct. Thank you for writing and sharing.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

That was an excellent and erotic story......Thanks

idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
Sweet and beautiful

As I do all of your work, I've thoroughly enjoyed this latest addition. The characters are simple yet full of depth and their connection and lovemaking are very sensual. And as an animal lover, Sammy was just an extra treat to read about.

Thank you for sharing and please keep up the wonderful work.

IDB.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Another Wonderful Story

What a joy it was to wake on a Sunday morning to find another wonderful story from LiveCat waiting. As always, a fun, romantic, well written story. And, as with most of your stories, I hold out hope that there will be more chapters to come with these lovely ladies.

Thank you for your hard work and talent!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun little read

And adopting that dog was the best thing Jane ever did = )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story Cat

Really enjoyed reading it on my day off.

xxx

****ie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

You've brought tears to my eyes with sheer romanticism so plainly written. So deeply sensual and delicious. Thank you, and as this is my first time reading a story from you, I look forward to, with sheer delight, completing your library of submissions. With a huge smile on my face :).

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Wonderful as always

Thank you for another wonderfully told story!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Aptly named, A New Beginning ,,,, a beautiful story of emerging love, without the pressure from the outside world. Just two lonely hearts coming together as one. Awww and not forgetting Sammy, who is instrumental in bringing the two lovers together. Soooo cute! ** LOVED IT! **

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Another Great Story

I hate to say this, as I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but if you feel it (and ONLY if you feel it!) you may want have a sad or tragic ending at some point. Keeps us guessing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should have stayed with the dog

Could this story have been any more predictable and boring? Nothing original, nothing compelling in the writing and very bland characters. The dialogue? Ugh! In the end I just didn't care what happened to them. Your writing was never clever enough for me to feel engaged.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Ignore Anonymous!

I don't know what story s/he was reading, but it wasn't this wonderful one!

I liked that within the confines of a shortish story you had their relationship develop instead of having them jump into the sack at first contact.

On to Part Two!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Oops!

Oops, no Part Two, was thinking of the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CAT ??? ___ IS THAT THE END ??????

The last time I felt this rejected, was when the woman I was with after she has a screaming orgasm. Tells me Katrina, I don't really feel comfortable doing that to you. I guess I'm not really a lesbian. But it's ok for you to do it to me..

NO Chapter 2 ? _ or _ To Be Continued ?

Gay Kat.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Sammy

is quite the matchmaker. She? should be thanked often and warmly.

Will there be a continuation of this story? Their path of discovery would be fun to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Many years ago I knew somebody...

...who had a beagle. He told me that there are only two types of beagle: bad beagles and worse beagles. I don't think his even led him to a new love. Anyway Cat, a lovely little story. There are a few careless spelling errors and your text would look better if you wrote numbers as words rather than figures but these are minor quibbles. It's close to midnight now and stories like this one are ideal to go to bed on, gentle, soothing and a happy ending. What more could one ask for?

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 8 years ago
Loved it.

Your story grew in a natural pace of two strangers coming together and forming an relationship of love and amazing lust.

As to "Anonymous" review. Have you noticed how "anonimy" always know better than everyone else. I always ignore them. I prefer those who have the credibility of having published stories and have the guts to expose themselves to open review.

Thank you for this sexy interlude of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Another very good story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Thumper3340Thumper3340about 5 years ago
Definitely 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I absolutely love all of your stories! You are an amazing writer. That being said...with this being such a fan favorite why haven’t you followed it up with a chapter 2? I would love to see where you would take their relationship......

portia98portia98over 4 years ago
Crying out for a sequel

That's what this wonderful story does. Well,to be honest, it's what I am doing. And it seems I'm not alone!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

How wonderful, a real love story with lust toppings. I am glad I have stumbled across your work and will be reading more.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Another good story

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Short and sweet!

Another nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A NEW BEGINNING when will you write part 2 and ending

CupidCupidCupidCupid8 months ago

I have no idea how i came across this story but, i am glad that I did!! This is a really nice story, very subtle but erotic at the same time! Just added you to my favourites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous