All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Lmao. What in the hell kept this out of the gay male category? The fact that they kept the facade of a marriage intact...well sort of anyway, at least as far as the IRS is concerned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What kind of fool writes this garbage?

Another example that the herd needs thinning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chuck tale

what a chuck you are. you tag this as a LW story. grow a pare and tell the

world you are a chuck. -5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Story!

Love your story ... very sexy..... Keep writing, I want more of this.

Pay no attention to the haters... they are sick.

All my best.

-Ron

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Barely repressed homosexual fantasy

Belongs in the gay category. Automatic deduction.

user110user110about 10 years ago
the funniest part is

not only does "the boss" steal cucky's wife's heart in one day, he starts cucky on his way to being a cum eating twink, and THEN works the poof like a nigger slave without pay all weekend. the faggot doesn't work for bossman.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SHOW ME THE MONEY

and I am yours body, soul and inspiration, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible story posted incorrectly

Put this crap in Gay Male so we don't have to waste time reading this garbage. It won't get a good score there either since it's an awful story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Ugh

If you kept to organised swinging with the new boss this could be ok, but no, u went off the deep end into bizarre fucked up humiliation for the husband. Thats quite a departure from sharing to this with no forshadowing in their prior experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* *

Needs to go in the fetish area!

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Terrible Story Posted Incorrectly ????

Can anyone explain why the anonymous author of the above titled comment bothered to read the story before submitting such an asinine comment.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE BULLSHIT FOR IDIOTS

Faggot shit!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
has ANYONE in lit EVER had a score if 1.5?

This is truly horrible in every possible way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymoous-hot story

Hey Ron, newsflash. I think you got it all wrong, you're the sick one. 1* for polluting the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whores are whores. no more no less.

no way in hell to ever touch her again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read it Little Willy Smyth?

Nope, didn't read it, just voted.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not bad. A little rushed and the previously faithful wife sure falls in "love" with the rich guy fast. I do like that the husband gets more than just pain and humiliation out of the deal. So overall...good job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LW? No Way

Bullshit story. Wrong category. Definitely not a LW. 1!!!!

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
Horrible

I could not force myself to read more than half way!

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesabout 10 years agoAuthor
Let me try to explain some of the narrative: (That’s the story, for those who can’t cope with big words)

1. I thought I had made it blatantly obvious from the start that this was not a conventional couple with a conventional relationship. It was not even a conventional Dominant/ Submissive kind of relationship. I tried; although without the use of a huge hammer to drive it home, to suggest that this was a couple where both the male and female partners were submissive. I can only assume that this tactic was without success, at least as far as the ‘Trolls’ are concerned. It would appear; that to them any attempt at subtlety is a lost cause. Let me therefore point out a few of these ‘subtle hints’ for you.

2. In paragraphs 4 and 5: From “My wife was quite excited” to “go missing’ with a new ‘friend’ but it hadn’t happened.” was intended to place the couple at a ‘swingers party’ where the husband actually states that he hoped his wife would have sex with other male party goers. He himself makes no attempt to have sexual relations with any of the lady’s in attendance, being content to watch as another man monopolises his own wife for the whole evening. I suggest this is absolutely classic submissive male ‘cuckold wannabe’ behaviour. When she returns from the ‘interview’, without the underwear she had been wearing when she went, I assumed it would be understood that her prospective new boss must have removed these items of clothing during the interview and had then sent her home without them. She then shows her husband she is naked under her skirt and tells him that being like this and ready for sex is a condition of employment.

3. Her husband accepts this almost without comment. Even when she tells him about the ’enhanced dress code’ for her dinner date with her new boss that evening, he just points out the probable outcome of the evening, which she has to agree to if she wants the job, and he only points this out to ensure his wife is in no doubt what she will be agreeing to. She has allowed this man to kiss her (at the party) and remove her underwear (at the interview) and she now agrees that if she goes to dinner with him he is going to fuck her that night. His reaction is NOT outrage and to forbid her to go, but to tell her that time is getting on, she doesn’t want to be late so to go and get herself ready for him. Doesn’t this give out a slight hint that he is OK with this happening?

4. The additional ‘condition’ that he personally hands her over to her new boss, was intended to confirm that not only she, but he too accepts they will both be submissive to this man and that they both willingly accept their position of being submissive to him. Arriving at the restaurant, she proves to him she is now fully compliant with his instructions by removing her panties in front of him in the street. Then she hands her panties to her husband telling him she won’t need these tonight, before submissively suggesting to her new boss that he verify her compliance is complete, again on this same public street outside the restaurant, with her husband meekly standing there watching her boss expose her. How obvious must I make it before it becomes plain that this demonstrates their complete acceptance of her boss as their master? That she meekly accepts being exposed, inspected and intimately touched in a public place and her husband’s silent acceptance of this happening in front of him, merely confirms the level of their voluntary submission to him.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Not my kind of story!

And, I find it too unrealistic. I feel certain that any employer stating that employees must go to work without panties would be sued for sexual harassment. Even a porn actress that must be nude wouldn't be told to come to work without panties.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
having read the story

I understand why the point system has been disabled.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Whores

Husband and Wife became Whores. Nuff said!

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Could not read it all

Too hard to read even if husband "ok" with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just anothe whore of a wife throww the bitch out

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
What????

I had to srop even before I read even half of the first page. I've seen some doozies here but your story takes the cake. What husband would ever accept something like what was proposed to his wife which she is now proposing to him? You're going to hand over what was once your wife to him to use as he wishes, and then he's going to decide when she can go to bed with you? His friends will probably congratulate you while laughing behind your back. Man I can't even call you an idiot cause you're not smart enough to be one. You lost your wife when you agreed to take the money,now she belongs to him. You will wind up being her cuckold and his servant. I hated this story from the very begining.I truly hope you stop writing.and go to serving your master.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Story

Jonny, your story stinks so much that it has flies all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STORY WAS ENTERED IN WRONG CATEGORY. NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENTERED IN 'LOVING WIVES '

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

While I find some cheating wives stories fun this one I could not stomach. I only read the first few paragraphs then I just skimmed the rest for any redeeming content but found none. I could not understand why they are still married for any meaning on the marriage died when she accepted the position and almost demanded him to accept it. Then he gets regulated to the position of serve as a house sex slave to a pack of deviants. I can understand when the husband allows the wife to sleep with another man as long as he remains in control of the situation and the wife understands when the husband says no or puts his foot down then his word is law. It would be the same power she will have if it were reversed. But here the respect for each other is soon tossed away like it was forgotten garbage and that I do not agree with.

Now with that being said I disagree with the previous 'Anonymous' comment as to which category this belongs in. Its belongs in 'Loving Wives'. Anyone that disagrees does not know what kinds of stories goes into that category. I lived on for 56 yrs and PORN category been about the same thing - about cheating spouses. It is meant as IRONIC that its called "Loving Wives" nothing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous