All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 07'

by Shysub412

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

Lovely sensual pet play that was Erotic with a capital E

5 stars

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years ago
Mmmmm

Definitely the best pet play story I've ever read. Love that game of fetch! 5* and keep them coming, please!

inspector123inspector123over 9 years ago
Great chapter Shysub412 .....

Really enjoyed this chapter. The love and care Master is showing for his subs really shine through. There are far too many stories in this category of over the top punishments and not enough of the loving relationships between Masters and subs. Please keep writing.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Shysub

Loving this story. A joyous take on this world is so rare and so welcome. The character development is wonderful.

A couple nit picks, 'cause, well, it's me....

Authors sometimes confuse the reader on purpose. However, the issue of 'what the heck is she wearing' teetered on annoying. It preserved the surprise of what her precious object was, but feeling wtf is a bit disruptive to enjoying the flow. And the penny. I tried to look that up with no luck....basic good luck charm or something more?

The set up for Silky's scene. Alannah said she would be nonjudgemental, and I'm sure she would do her best, but how does one know without knowing what is to happen? (You had me mentally running through my squick list.) We can all be surprised by things we never knew would squick us out, thus I was surprised that he actually bound her to the chair. If by some chance Alannah did want to quietly leave the scene without causing Silky to feel bad, he just removed that option. Now she must give the sign and be untied to leave. How would that make Silky feel? As the omniscient and omnipotent author, you knew that wouldn't happen, but your characters didn't. ;).

IBBIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful as Always

Usually this wouldn't be my kind of story, but you write with amazing care, and I find myself falling in love with your characters more and more. They feel tangible and genuine, and I find myself reading with lightning speed! I am thoroughly enjoying Silky and Alannah's relationship as well, which surprised me. I cannot wait to read more, and I look forward to seeing what kind of adventures you take us on next! 5* from me!

All The Best!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon, Thank you for your comment, Erotic and sensual was the aim so I'm pleased it came across that way!!

@Seraphina, Thank you!! I struggled with this chapter but researching the pet play was fun!

@Inspector123, Thank you! The most important aspects of any relationship are love and nurturing. I wanted this story to reflect the fun that can be had (should be had) in a D/s relationship.

Chapter 8 is still floating about in my mind and distracting me daily, but I hope to sit down in front of my PC next week and get cracking!!

@FA_JF, Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying! The comments really do make me smile, think and lose sleep!!

In answer to your 'nitpicks', I see your point over the suspense, I tried to keep it to a minimum but obviously I failed! I won't give up Erotic fiction to write mystery novels!!

The penny is a common good luck charm, us bikers have a few strange rituals that we go through before getting on the bike. Plus I'm Irish and we are very superstitious. (Shocking Pagan ideas from a Catholic, I shall watch for the lightning bolt on Sunday :-))

The issue with Alannah being restrained I disagree with, they had discussed their hard limits in a previous chapter and from the out set I have strived to make this story one of respect and love. By agreeing to be tied up Alannah is showing not only her support for Silky but also that she trusts her Master not to expose her to anything that would break a limit. We all do or watch something we wouldn't chose to in order to please the one we love and show them our support. She had been very clear in her thoughts that she would support Silky whatever the session was about.

Having said this, the beauty with reading is that we can all 'see' different things in the same text. Debating them and trying to understand what the author was trying to show is the reason I both read avidly and write occasionally.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Hey shysub

Being a biker and loving pet play too, this chapter hit the nail right on the head for me. Had to laugh at the throttle works both ways comment. With my creaking bones it certainly doesn't go as far back as it used to !

I can see where FA is coming from, but I'm in your camp with this one. Exposing her to harmless pet play isn't quite the same as making her watch something brutal. Besides, the way you wrote it was brilliant. I could just picture the rear end visual as she played fetch...YUM

Damn tail always gets in the way though lol

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
@FA_JF I couldn't disagree more...

@FA_JF I couldn't disagree more...

He has asked her if she wants to watch. She is an adult woman who has been in a BDSM relationship before. She isn't a child, or someone who doesn't know her own mind, or someone who is new to the lifestyle. In that context, I think when she says she's not going to be judgmental, it's a pretty reasonable assumption that she isn't.

Shysub, I very much enjoyed this chapter! The pet play was fun!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 9 years ago

I'm a little late to the story gotta say beautifully written and I love it. Can't wait for more

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Shysub, I'm sorry to hear you were "down," but glad to hear someone was there to lend a helping hand. Hope all is well, welcome back. I've become very fond of your story and characters. A few weeks absence from them and your story, heightened my enjoyment of it. Thanks for sharing you talents. In the next "10 minutes" will all three play nice together? Please!! Pretty Please!!!

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Sweet puppy play!

I suspect that as fun, light, and sweet this chapter was, the next is destined to be deeply erotic, naughty, and absolutely orgasm inducing. I'm looking for to "my bedroom in ten" with bated breath!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
lovely! :)

hey there @shysub :)

while i'm in Silky's camp when it comes to bikes (i'd fret to no end if my loved ones were to ride them!) and in Alannah's camp with regards to pet play (my knee-jerk reaction would be to stifle my laughter), i have absolutely enjoyed experiencing them through your words.

i do see where FA comes from; tying Alannah up does mean she can't simply slip away if she's uncomfortable watching. but as you've pointed out they had just discussed their hard limits and MA has a good grasp of Alannah's sensibilities. at this point in the story i feel i know Alannah well enough to trust her not to judge any kind of good-natured, fun play between MA and Silky, even if it's not 'her thing'.

good to have you back! (said she who's not much closer to her own chapter 8...)

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
btw...

i LOVED the dead parrot! laughed my ass off at that reference! :D

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@MJ, Why thank you kind Sir!

I've been told the 'throttle' comment a few times in my riding career but still think it works best when open :)).

Tails can be an issue but it's illegal to dock them nowadays lol

@Funinthesungirl, Thank you! I struggled with writing the pet play aspect and am glad it came across as hot and erotic as I wanted it to be.

@Phoebecharmed. Hey there, welcome! Late comers always welcomed especially if they bring a bottle or a sweet comment!! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, I confess to becoming a comment addict since writing and they put a huge smile on my face and encourage me to get scribbling away.

@Apple_of_eden. Thank you so much for your kind comment. This chapter had me banging my head more than normal and filled me with self doubt!

I think that the three of them will 'play nicely' for sure in the next instalment, I get the feeling I'd be lynched if they don't :)) (may depend on people's definition of nicely though!!)

@Justahole. Thank you!! I do believe you could be right about the next chapter, I hope so anyway! The plan is hot, hot and hotter!!

@STG. Thank you, it's good to be back!

I was trying to work the 'He's been a really naughty boy' line in there somewhere but maybe it's more fitting for a FemDom story :)) so went with the next best!!

Now, to be blunt.....stop reading and get writing girl, I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms from Dan....pretty pretty please......

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 9 years ago
Mistress is Lurking

Oh my. The potential of the story of Silky and Mistress. Hope it unfolds. Beautifully descriptive writing. And perhaps a new Literotica category: Fun BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sucks

Looks like another abandoned story.

visioneervisioneerabout 9 years ago

There is something about pet play that is so deliciously wrong. I thought it was a great addition to the story line as we learn more about Silky. I am in violent agreement with other commentors that it is satisfying to see a positive, upbeat take on BDSM relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
COME ON CHAPTER 8 AND

hope you find the time to continue on maybe to chapters 9 thru 27. Looking forward to the "My bedroom in 10 minutes" scene along with more getting to know each other scenes and perhaps a holiday introduction scene at the club for MA to show off his new pets to his friends.

I agree with everyone that it's nice to have a BDSM novella where love and respect between the characters is portrayed. Who says that BDSM stories all have to be on the dark side. Looking forward to read more from you on this. You've got a great story line in the making!!!

Brickdaddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nooooooooo i really ..

like this story is the next one coming soon i really liked to find out hat happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous