A New Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or I could just leave you here, naked and walking like a newborn giraffe!" He spluttered as we both collapsed against each other in a fit of giggles.

Somehow we managed to stumble our way to where we had left the bikes without too many chuckle stops, although every time we came to a halt due to excess mirth he would take me into his arms and kiss me deeply. I soon figured out this pattern and laughed far more than the situation required.

The few drops of rain that had threatened had not turned into the deluge that I had expected and the sun had broken through the clouds, I looked up towards the heavens and inclined my head in a slight nod. Dietmar knew my dislike of riding in the wet, and in my contented haze I half imagined he had managed to convince whatever powers that be to stop the impending downpour just for me. Smiling a wry smile, I retrieved my helmet and manouvered my bike round to face the entrance. Master was ahead of me and I took a moment to watch him effortlessly throw his leg over his bike and edge slowly down the lane.

I followed suit as he glanced over his shoulder to check I was with him, retracing our path down the main road and starting the journey back home, and back to Silky.

Silky must have heard the throb of the bikes powerful engines as they pulled up the driveway as she was waiting just outside the front door, waving wildly yet still keeping the graceful demeanour that defined her. I tipped my head and smiled through my visor as I inched forward to the garage doors, flicking down the side stand and swinging my leg off the bike. Tugging impatiently at my helmet I finally managed to prise it off and tuck it under my arm as I was enveloped in a giant hug, and smothered with soft kisses.

"Master, Alannah!!" She cried as she ran between us, both of us being kissed and cuddled frantically.

"Nice to see you too Sweetie, now if you detach yourself from the pair of us it's playtime for you I seem to remember!" Chuckled Master looking comical as he added; "Unless you would rather stand here and greet us like we had been away for days not hours!"

"Noooooo Sir, playtime Sir please." She squeaked in excitement, her eyes sparkling in joy.

I smiled to myself, she looked so beautiful, so happy. I doubt Silky could hide her feelings if she wanted to. A large part of her charm was her transparent emotions, you were never in any doubt what she was feeling, and right now I sensed she was about to burst with happiness.

"I thought that may be your prefered option, so go get yourself ready and I shall meet you in the garden in 10 minutes. As much as leather is a good Dom look, I much prefer jeans and a t-shirt!" His voice filled with dry humour, his eyes dancing as he looked affectionately at the bouncing vision of a happy Silky.

"There goes your invite to the Dom's Christmas ball Sir!" I laughed as Silky turned away giggling, sweeping back into the house in her haste to 'get herself ready'.

"Careful little one, I had plans for you to watch this afternoon but maybe I should adjust them to having you bound and gagged in the corner whilst Silky gets her fun!"

My eyes widened, trying to work out just how that would be a punishment. A mental picture of myself restrained with a ball gag stretching my mouth open, drool seeping from my lips down my chin popped into my head and I moaned slightly.

"I see that appeals to you little one, well if Silky is agreeable to you watching her play then I think it can be arranged. Now go get yourself ready as well and be in the garden in 10."

"Yes Sir." I managed to mumble, not trusting my voice. Turning back towards the huge wooden doors I stopped. "Ready Sir?"

"Well unless you want to be bound whilst wearing 49 layers, I suggest you change into something far more comfortable, like maybe changing your leather suit for your birthday one!" His mouth turning up slightly at the corners as he raised his eyes at me.

"Oh that kind of get ready Sir, yes Sir, I can do that Sir." I blushed, stammering as I felt the heat rise from my neck to my cheeks.

I tried to emulate Silky's gracefulness as I hurried back to the house, but one; I'm not blessed with graceful movements and two;leathers and clumpy bike boots are not the easiest to walk in, let alone look feminine in! I rushed through the corridors to my room, and stripped off as quickly as I could. Even in my excitement I still meticulously put my riding gear away with care, finding the shiny penny in my sock and wondering just how it found its way there!! Laughing as I realised that it could have ended up anywhere after my woodland adventure, as I tucked it back into the little pouch that it lived in and hanging it from the suit carriers hanger.

I skipped my way down the stairs, wondering what was in store for Silky this afternoon. She had obviously had Master to herself for some time and my presence in the house must have depleted her playtime, but she had never once complained and I was desperate to see her really enjoying herself.

I made it to the kitchen dwelling on these thoughts before Master stopped me as I was about to step out into the garden.

"Very nice precious, you do look lovely for getting ready!" he chuckled.

"Thank you Sir!" I blushed looking down at my naked body and seeing the rose tinge spread down towards my breasts.

"In all seriousness now little one, Silky has a specific kink that she enjoys greatly and this afternoon she is willing to let you see and partake should you desire. If you don't then that is fine and dandy; you are more than welcome to just watch or even disappear back to your room and spend the time as you please."

"Yes Sir, I understand, but I would never judge Silky at all Sir!" I replied knowing I sounded indignant but the thought that he would think I would judge her riled me.

"Oh Alannah, thats what I find so endearing about you! You never fail to show your emotions and the fact you care so much for Silky makes me so proud of you. I should really have explained better but I can obviously be as bad as you for speaking English!" His tone teasing and calming me at the same time.

"Silky was as you know my wifes submissive, and was a very mixed up lady when my wife stepped in and 'rescued' her. I won't go into too much detail as that's a story in itself and one that Silky should really tell you if she wants, but she has certain tastes and needs that my wife was happy to fulfill for her that I am not. This afternoons activity is one which whilst it wasn't in my handbook of Dom's needs, is one that I have come to love and enjoy as much as Silky does."

I nodded my head, smiling at the fact that for once my lack of control of my emotions hadn't got me into trouble, and remembering the wistful look on Silky's face when she was in the wet room with me that morning. I had a fair idea of one of her now unfulfilled kinks was and was really glad that whatever this afternoons session was, it was going to be one that she revelled in. I made up my mind that whatever it was, I would be supportive of and make her feel as happy as I could.

"Thank you Sir, I appreciate the heads up and will do all that I can to support her." I spoke echoing the thoughts that were spinning round my head.

"Good girl, now shall we go and put Silky out of her misery and get the show on the road?!" His eyes sparkling with the good humour that surrounded him.

"Yes Sir, lets!" My voice full of eagerness to see Silky enjoy herself.

I trailed behind Master as he led the way out into the seclusion of the back garden, pausing as I saw Silky kneeling on the grass facing away from the door. She was naked bar a shiny black collar, her long blonde hair swept up in the most elaborate roll, leaving her neck and back on full display. Her bum was resting on her heels, the whole pose and way she carried herself was a picture of complete submission. My breath caught in my throat as I drank in the sight in front of me; she was stunningly beautiful and I wished I could run over and see her face, touch my fingers across her cheek and kiss her soft lips. Whatever her kink was didn't matter in the least, the mere fact she had allowed me to watch and join in her special playtime was enough to bring tears of joy to my eyes.

"Good Girl!" Master spoke, encompassing both of us in his remark, he had obviously read the expressions on my face correctly and was rewarding the pair of us with the one phrase guaranteed to reduce a submissive to a melty puddle. "Alannah, sit yourself down please." Speaking as he gestured to a kitchen chair that had been placed on the patio in front of the lawned area.

I looked down at the chair and my eyes lit upon the black soft shibari rope that had been tied round the legs and arm rests. Taking a deep breath and trying to ignore the first telltale sounds of arousal, I sat myself down on the smooth cool wooden seat.

"Legs apart and arms on the rests please little one." His smirk sending little shivers of pleasure through my veins.

I watched as his hands made light work of winding the rope round my ankles and wrists, the intricate knots not only aesthetically beautiful but served the purpose of rendering me unable to move. A sensation I adored, the feeling of helplessness sweeping over me and increasing the warm dampness that was seeping slowly from my cunt.

His hands went to a bag that I had not noticed sitting besides the chair and pulled out a small bright red ball gag, and an object I couldn't see.

I felt his finger trace slowly up my neck he tilted my face up to his chest level, leaning himself forward and running his finger lightly across my lower lip. Instinctively I open my mouth to try and tease his finger further inside, and as I did he brought his other hand forwards and in one quick movement inserted the gag, his hands sliding back down to my neck as he carefully bent my head forwards, his agile digits making short work of the gags fastenings.

My soft moan muffled by the circular rubber ball but still loud enough to make him smile as he placed a small, very cold object into my left hand.

"There now you look just perfect, if at any point you wish to be released just drop the bell and I will untie you, ok?" The raw lust reflected in his eyes reflected in his voice and served to make me shudder in delight.

"mth Snr I undthsand ." I managed to mumble through my own arousal, nodding to emphasis that I was indeed far more than just OK. My eyes lifting as I watched him turn and walk away towards the vision of beauty sitting patiently on the grass.

"UP!" I heard master order in what I could only describe as a barking tone, as he got closer to where Silky was sitting in wait.

A moment later I nearly choked as Silky brought herself up onto her hands and feet, my eyeballs close to popping out as I saw a thick bushy tail nestling between her pert ass cheeks. It took me a moment for the realisation to sink it that it was obviously attached by a plug similar to the one that had graced my rear entrance earlier in the day. It was glorious, and looked so pretty against her pale, delicate looking skin.

I smothered a stifled giggle, thankful that the gag had stopped my snort of laughter, not at the tail but at the fact I had thought his order was barked, heavens how close to the mark had I been I thought to myself.

"Nicely done pet, I hope my little puppy is going to be good today and not show off in front of our audience." His voice was calm and authoritative, as he slowly walked round and round her, tapping a crop lightly against his thigh as he tweaked her position slightly, till he was satisfied with her stance. "Now I think you should turn round and face Alannah and show her just how a good puppy is attired and how well they have learnt to follow commands."

Silky trotted round in a circle, her bum wiggling causing the tail to sway from side to side, as she rotated half circle I could see the patent black collar shimmering around her neck, a small heart shaped silver disc hanging an inch or so from the thin leather strap that made up the neck piece. Her mouth was open slightly and a clear plastic coated section of a leash was tucked neatly between her lips. She looked stunning and the happiness seemed to radiate around her in an aura of light.

My grunted muffled noises of appreciation were still loud enough to bring a twinkle to Master's eye and an almost imperceptible curve to the corners of Silky's mouth.

SILKY:

I was trying hard not to smile at Alannah's reactions, she looked so content and vulnerable at the same time. Her legs were splayed wide open and her cunt lips had reddened visibly,her inner labia had puffed up accentuating the fact one was slightly longer than the other. I wanted to scamper over and bury my tongue in her aroused, soaked cunt right there and then. A small string of drool had started to drip from the front of the gag, her eyes were shining with a look of pure lust. I was torn between wanting this play time to involve just me and Master and letting Alannah join in.

"Good puppy! That was a lovely move, and what do good doggies get?" His voice breaking into my thoughts causing my attention to return to the present.

I shimmied my ass from side to side, the motion making my tail wag as I whimpered a high pitched whine.

"Very good pet, but today I think my little pup can use her human voice as Alannah as yet doesn't speak dog! Ok pet?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." I paused trying to remember what question he had asked. "Treats Sir?" I asked in my best pleading voice as I cleared the fog of arousal from my mind.

"Yes Pet, treats indeed!" His hand stroking my head, patting softly and rubbing my hair.

I tilted my head towards his leg, caressing my face along the slightly rough denim of his jeans as his hands on my hair caused small goosebumps to erupt down my arms. As quick as my cheek rested on his thigh, he stopped the petting and softly brushed my head away from his leg.

"Roll over." A short sharp command that left no doubt that it was meant to be obeyed.

I dropped to my side and rolled over onto my back, my hands and feet up in the air, my knees bent so my thighs fell open exposing my sopping wet cunt. I whined and whimpered as Master positioned the leash down the centre of my breasts, gasping as the exposed metal links made contact with the delicate skin just above my clit. The leather handle hung down between my sex, Master's fingers tucking it between the moist folds of my labia. My nipples were standing prominent, a mixture of the mild chill in the air and the excitement that was flowing through my veins. I felt his fingers dance across my mound and up my tummy, light soft touches increasing in intensity as they slid round to my sides. I lost the internal battle not to wriggle and squirm as his nimble digits tickled every inch of my tummy.

A short sharp slap to my clit had me uttering a guttural ruff deep from the depths of my throat, the moisture dripping from my cunt seeping down towards my ass.

"Naughty puppy, no moving!" I heard as the crop continued tapping the links of the leash bumping them against the swollen flesh of my clitoral hood.

I struggled to restrain myself as the gentle rhythm of the crop tap tapping against my hyper sensitive nub threatened to tip me over the edge.My hands balled into fists, my toes curling as every inch of my body fought against the increasing arousal. The drip from my cunt had become a steady stream, coating the entire area with a slick wetness, I was so close so quickly.

"I think my little puppy is in heat today, isn't she?!" Master chuckled. "You shall have your reward if you are a good little bitch, but not just yet pet! I think it is time for a little demonstration. Up and beg!" The humour leaving his voice as the command was issued, the constant slapping from the crop stopped as he moved the now soaked leather strap from between my lips and draped it down my back, giving me a few precious second to gather my wits.

The beg position is one of my favourites, I rolled over and sat myself in the classic sit position, the soft fur of my tail between legs, my heels pressing up against my bum. Resting the back of my palms against my chest with my fingers straight and bending from the wrist so they pointed down towards my stomach, the quiet clink of the leashes metal links seemed to echo off the surrounding trees. I let out a small whimpering whine, impatient to get Masters attention as while I was assuming the position he had sauntered over to where Alannah sat wide eyed watching the spectacle unfolding before her.

He stood in front of her, hiding her from my view as he dipped his head and whispered into her ear. I heard the moan that escaped her lips, whatever he had said obviously appealed. I increased the volume of my whining, throwing in a mournful woof for good measure.

A further groan from the patio had me panting and whimpering as Master turned and walked back towards me, shielding the chair from my eyes, I tilted my head in an attempt to see what had brought such a deep sound of lust from Alannah but Master was too quick and moved to make sure my view was totally obstructed.

"Impatient puppies don't get treats do they pet?, Careful now else poor Alannah won't get a treat either." His words lightly spoken as with an expert flick of the wrist he brought the crop down just under my fingers, catching the tip of my nipple.

"Noooo Master, Sorry Sir." My voice trembling as the heat of the sting flooded from my nipple warming the whole breast.

"I thought a nice game of fetch would be a nice reward, but i'm not so sure now my little pup deserves to play." He glanced down looking intensely into my eyes, I couldn't read the expression fully but I saw a glint of lust and the beginning of a cheeky smile tugged at his lips.

Fetch was a common game we played when in puppy play but from the signals he was giving off I knew this was not going to be an ordinary version.

"Please Master, puppy is sorry for misbehaving, puppy wants to chase sticks for you Sir."

"Well since puppy pleads so nicely, and the small matter I that like seeing puppy's bum wiggle and jiggle, I shall be gracious and let you play." His voice teasing as he delved once again into his little bag of tricks.

I sat in the prone position waiting and watching intently as he brought my favourite toy out of the bag. It is a long stretched rubber parrot and it is most definitely dead, deceased, no more! I chuckled to myself and tried to keep my face straight as He looked down at me, the look in his eyes told me he was also remembering the evenings spent on the couch with Mistress and me watching movies till we fell asleep.

"Fetch!" One word laced with authority as I brought myself back to the moment. His hand hurling the parrot towards the deck area of the garden where I had spread out plastic sheeting earlier.

I launched myself on to all fours, my hands and feet becoming paws as I broke into a run. My tail swaying from side to side. The soft hairs brushing across my ass at every bounce, my cunt was dripping a steady stream and every nerve ending in my body felt alive. I pounced on the toy with eager enthusiasm, clamping my teeth around its soft surface and biting together. The bird let out a loud squeak as my mouth found the noise maker inside and before turning I chomped my lips together a few times.

I bounded back to Master and dropped the toy at his feet, panting and letting my tongue loll out of my mouth,waiting for my reward.

"Well done Pet, who's a clever puppy?"

I let out a high pitched wruff and wagged my tail at his praise, basking in his praise. He was still blocking my view of Alannah but from the grunts and groans coming from her direction I could tell that she was enjoying herself as much as I was. I dared to hope that maybe, just maybe after today I would have a puppy companion who could share in my fun. A picture of us both playing tug of war with my rope toys sprang to mind and I felt another gush of liquid flow across the tender area leading from my cunt to my ass hole.