A New Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I startled as I felt Masters finger slide across my clit and dip into my warm wet entrance, whining as it was withdrawn as quickly as it was entered.

"My little pup is losing a bit of fluid today, I think you should get a drink before we continue." He chuckled.

I barked my agreement as I trotted over to the stainless steel water bowl I had filled before the session had started, reaching it I assumed the crouched position and ducked my head down, lapping the cold clear water with my tongue. This act had taken the longest to get right out of all the positions and tricks Mistress had taught me, but practise made perfect and I no longer ended up face down in the liquid!.

A low deep growl from Master almost put me off balance as I imagined his cock swelling at the sight in front of him, I quickly lapped up the remainder of the water and made my way back to him.

"Excellent pet, we have time for one last game before dusk descends and I have no desire to add gnat bites to that beautiful skin of yours. I've devised a new trick I want you to learn, its called seek. The rules are simple, I have hidden a toy in the vicinity and I require you to seek it out. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I ruffed and barked, wagging my tail as fast as I could in excitement. I was slightly confused though, I had played retrieve before, and this game sounded the same.

"Good Girl, now SEEK!" He ordered.

I set off with a determined swagger, lowering my nose to the ground as I had seen Master's working dogs doing as they sniffed out their target.

"Lovely posture, excellent!" Came Master's voice, filling me with pride and encouraging me to continue in my search with enthusiasm.

I methodically searched the garden, feeling the textures change under my paws as I crossed the lawn onto the plastic covered decking, pushing my nose and head between the bushes in the borders. I checked everywhere but couldn't pick up the scent of any of my toys. Mistress had taught me to recognize various smells for retrieval games and all of my play things were heavily scented.

I turned back to face Master feeling dejected that I had let him down when I spotted Alannah in her chair, although still gagged I could see the sparkle in her eyes and a look that begged me to head over to her.

"Thats it pet, getting warmer!" Master spoke with a gleam in his eye.

I bounded over to the patio, still nose down, ass up sniffing thoroughly as I went. The closer I got to Alannah the more I could smell but I still couldn't pick up the scent of my toy. I could smell the casserole simmering away in the oven, the aftershave Master favoured drifting across from where he stood and the overwhelming smell of arousal wafting from the gorgeous bound girl tied to a chair not far from me.

I let my eyes drift to that sight, drinking in the beauty of the pale, freckled Irish girl who had found her way into my heart so quickly, my breath hitching in my throat as I noticed a object protruding from her wide open cunt. I howled and whimpered with lust as I processed the picture in front of me. There wedged in her beautiful pussy was a new toy, a rolled up plastic newspaper about 2" in diameter with enough of it emerging from her for me to grab hold of with my teeth.

I did just that, dropping to the sit position with my head level with the hairless mound of her sex, rubbing my nose across the smooth skin and bumping lightly across her swollen nub. I eased my lips round the newspaper and started to tug.

"NO!" The word coming simultaneously with a stinging blow of the crop to my bum cheek.

I whimpered as the smack sounded out, wagging my tail as sorrowfully as I could, while trying not to moan out in pleasure. The action causing me to push the toy back into Alannah's cunt eliciting a low growl from her mouth.

"I said Seek, not retrieve didn't I pet? You did well finding it but when I want it brought to me I will ask you to retrieve." His tone was hard but the look in his eyes as he stood behind the chair and looked at me was soft and full of pride. "Besides I'm not sure Alannah is in a hurry to have it removed! Lets try and see how quick you can obey orders instead pet!" A devious look spreading across his face, a look that had me aching and trembling all at once.

He moved to behind me again, stroking the crop lightly along my butt cheeks sending shivers down my spine and causing my ass to wiggle slightly from side to side, desperate for the feel of the super soft leather against my skin.

"Retrieve!" He ordered, as I wrapped my mouth around the plastic toy and began to pull it from her sodden cunt.

"Halt!" Came the next order stopping me in my tracks.

"Nudge back!" He barked, before uttering a small chuckle. "No hands still pet, and I know its not a typical doggystyle order but before either of my two sassy subbies say anything, its the best I could come up with!!"

I pushed the toy back into her til she moaned and writhed as much as the bonds would allow, my nose bumping against her clit. Master continued with the 'retrieve and nudge' commands till Alannah was a quivering mess, her juices flowing liberally onto the chair beneath her, my face soaked and my own cunt leaking profusely. I wanted to tear the toy from her and bury my tongue deep into her hole, my own cunt desperate to be filled by the man standing behind me.

Almost as though Master could read my mind I heard his voice break into my erotic thoughts.

"Retrieve and present." The words echoing between my ears as I gave one final tug and the newspaper shot out of her well lubricated cunt, her scream only barely muffled by the gag between her lips.

I turned with a twirl and a jiggle and placed the toy at Masters feet, his cock tenting the front of his trousers in an impressive display. I looked up silently pleading with him, I was so hot and horny that I could only whimper and hope he understood my incomprehensive moans, mingled with the muffled begs coming from the direction of Alannah.

"It seems that I have two bitches in heat, and I'm not going to pass that opportunity up!" He laughed. "Silky, sweetie you clean up the garden and put the toys and your bowls in to sterilise and I shall see about releasing my precious gem here. My bedroom in ten!" The final command the best one of the session.

I nodded excitedly and set about tidying up the garden as quickly as I could, eager for the evening ahead.