A New Beginning Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see Bev staring at me. She said softly, “Wow. You needed that, as much as I did.” I said, “Bev, we have to be careful and not stain the pool table.”

Bev giggled and said, “I am not worried. I will clean it right away. If there is still a stain, only you and I will know how it got there.”

Bev giggled and said, “You sure deposited a huge load of cum in me. It makes me feel so sexy and wanted. You are producing lot of cum just for me. Had I not gone through menopause, you could knock me up.”

I said, “That's probably the only benefit of menopause. By the way, I think you are too young to have reached menopause.”

Bev giggled, “Perhaps I am too young. But, my periods have been quite irregular. I have had quite a few hot flashes.”

I decided not to argue; Bev must know what’s going on with her body.

It was past 10 p.m. Bev kissed me lovingly and said, “I had a nice evening.”

I replied, “Thank you for a great dinner. Bev, I really like you. May be you can come to my place sometime. I will call you tomorrow.” We got dressed. I left for my apartment. That night I slept well.

Part 4

I called the Windsor home at about 10:30 a.m. Bev answered, “Hello, the Windsor residence.”

I said, “It's me, Jack. Good morning Bev.”

Bev whispered, “Hi lover. Good morning to you too. It's a beautiful morning. But, it's going to be hot later in the afternoon and evening.”

“How is Earl today?”

“He is resting in the bedroom. He got up early as usual at about 6 a.m., had his shower and breakfast, and read the Sunday newspaper.”

“I slept well. Did you sleep well?”

“I sure did! Did not get out of bed till about 7:30. I got tired after last night's activities! . May be you can come over this evening for dinner.”

“I will bring hamburgers and hot dogs, buns, and charcoal. I will grill them.”

“Great idea. I will make a salad. We can eat by the pool. See you around five.”

“I bought a large mirror. I will bring it with me. I can nail it to a wall in the game room.”

Bev giggled, “Fine. Thanks.”

I got to the Windsors with my purchases, including a bottle of semi-dry Riesling. Bev and Earl greeted me warmly. Bev wore shorts and a sleeve-less blouse. I built a nice fire in their grill, and cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs. I saw Earl sipping his first martini. We had a nice dinner. Bev and I helped Earl to the living room before he passed out. We returned to the patio.

“I am glad you like Earl and help him. He is a good man. But, I like you and need you. We can be together as long as we are discrete.”

“Bev, I like you very much. I respect you and Earl. I agree we must be discrete. You have to let me know when and where it is ok for us to be together.

Bev said, “It will be ok for us to be together with Earl in public places. I am not sure that just the two of us can be seen openly.”

Bev continued, “I will take the dirty dishes inside. You clean the table and join me in the game room. Earl can't go up and down the stairs. Bring the mirror from your pickup.”

Bev was waiting for me in the game room with a huge grin.

I put the mirror against the wall across from the pool table. “I can nail it to the wall later when Earl is not sleeping”. She hugged me and kissed me passionately. She whispered, “I have been turned on since you got here. My panties are wet. You see for yourself!”

She dropped her shorts. There was a large stain on her pink panties. With an impish smile, she backed to the pool table, unbuttoned her blouse, jumped up and sat on the side. I removed my shirt and shorts, and hugged her crushing her boobs against my chest.

Bev whispered, “Jack honey, lick my pussy, please.”

I sat in a chair and gladly ate her juicy cunt first through her juice-covered panties and later without them. Bev had several roaring orgasms.

After she recovered, Bev grabbed my hair and lifted my head, “Now, it’s your turn. Fuck me!”

I nudged Bev to lean forward over the pool table and entered her pussy slowly. Then I shoved myself all the way in, enjoying her snug, tight, cunt walls, and my balls cushioned by her jelly-like buttocks.

In a panic, Bev whispered, “I think I heard Earl. Let me check on him. Take your cock out. Please get off of me. I’m sorry. You stay here.” Reluctantly, I pulled out my cock.

Bev put on her robe and ran upstairs. I put on my shirt and waited for her. She returned about 20 min later that seemed like eternity.

She met me at the bottom of the carpeted stairs. “It’s ok. Earl was thirsty. I gave him a glass of water. He is in bed and soundly asleep. How are you?

She held my cock gently, “Your cock is semi hard. It needs loving.”

She dropped to her knees. Played with my cock and balls for a minute, and slowly started swirling her tongue around my cockhead. “Ummm. I like the taste of your precum mixed with my pussy juice.”

Bev started to remove her robe, “I hope you like fish-net lingerie. Ed couldn't keep his hands off me when I wore them. May be I should have worn more to keep him from chasing teenage girls.”

I almost came when I saw Bev in the fishnet body stocking that was one size too small. It was also crotch-less. I said, “Wow. Bev, you are voluptuous.”

Bev giggled and blushed, and said, “I am glad you like it. I do feel wicked and slutty. How do I look?”

“In two words, suckable and fuckable. I never imagined I will be this lucky!”

“I hope you are not completely like ED.”

I realized Bev was talking about Ed's taste for teenage girls. I mumbled, “Women under 40 do not turn me on. I am sure no one can make me feel as good as you do.”

“Are you saying that we have something good going here.”

I nodded. Bev whispered, “I am glad you don't think I am too old. You can suck me and fuck me any time.”

I led Bev to face the mirror. I stood behind her, fondled her large boobs, and fingered her pussy. Bev moaned, reaching behind and hugged me around my neck. Her tight fishnet covered body looked voluptuous. My cock twitched and deposited precum in Bev's ass crack. I knelt down in front of her, lifted her right leg, and started eating her exposed pussy. Bev held on to the pool table with one hand and my head with the other. I swallowed her juices as she moaned with pleasure.

Bev said, “I am glad you are so oral. It is exciting to watch you eat me. It will take a while for me to cum. You can take me, if you are ready.”

I got up. My cock was hard as steel. I hugged and kissed Bev's mouth. She sucked my lips, tasted her own juices, and smiled. I took her doggy-style while Bev supported her fore arms on a chair. Both of us watched our erotic coupling in the mirror intently. Several times, I withdrew my cock glistening with juices almost completely out of Bev’s cunt and pushed it back in. I held on as long as I could. The crotch opening framed Bev's cunt and ass; it increased visual stimuli. I massaged her clit with my thumb and forefinger. After only a few in-out strokes, I shoved my cock deep in Bev's cunt, held on to her boobs, and spurted my cum several times. “I’m cummmming. Cummming. Ugggggggg. Haahhhhh.”

To my surprise and delight, Bev had another orgasm. She whimpered, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Jackkkkk.”

Bev stood up. My cum and her juices were dribbling down her thigh. Her pubes were wet, matted with our juices.

“I have to take a shower and wash off your large cum-deposit before I get in to bed,” said a smiling Bev.

I grinned, “Your pussy was pretty well lubricated too.”

Bev replied, “Thank you for petting and sucking me for a long time. I need that to get well lubricated. When I was young, I got wet in a short time.”

I got dressed. Bev put on her robe. I saw a room next to the laundry room. I asked Bev, “What's in there?”

“That has exercise equipment: a Nautilus machine and weights that Earl bought, and a Stairmaster and Treadmill I use regularly. If you like, you can try them sometime.”

I nodded my head, “I jog couple of times a week. May be you can show me how to use some of the equipment. I thank you for a great evening.”

Bev smiled and said, “You are welcome. Here, take these juice drenched panties to bed with you.” I drove to my apartment holding Bev’s panties to my nose.

I saw Bev on Monday at school, but did not have a chance to talk to her. That night she called me, “Hi Lover. How are you? Earl is sleeping. I am thinking of you.”

I replied, “I'm thinking of you too. I can't get you out of my mind. Thanks for the panties; I am still smelling them. I also love your boobs, they are succulent. What size are they?”

Bev giggled, “They are 38D. I love it when you suck on them and play with them. They have been neglected for a long time. I'm getting wet talking to you.”

“I love the taste and fragrance of your pussy nectars. I want to eat you as often as I can. Can I come over now?”

“Sorry, love. Not tonight. May be on Wednesday late in the evening. We can get together often this summer after school is over tomorrow. Keep thinking of me! I hear Earl. Got to go. Bye.”

On Wednesday, I went to the Windsor home at about 8 p.m. I took a single pink rose, Bev’s favorite, and a bottle of chilled Riesling. Bev met me on the patio and whispered to me, “Thank you for the rose and wine. Earl is sleeping. He already had his martini. I wonder if he is feeling well.”

I suggested to Bev, “Perhaps, Earl should undergo a complete physical.”

Bev replied, “He had his six-month check up a few weeks ago.” She then added, “ I will be back with a cork screw and wine glasses.”

After she came back, she said, “Earl is sleeping like a baby. I don’t think he will wake up before dawn. Let’s sit and talk in the Lanai. I will leave the patio light on.”

It was a warm day. Bev was in a pink tank top, white shorts, and sandals. I could smell her freshly applied perfume. I got a hard on just looking at her and smelling her fragrances; Bev noticed it and reached for my cock lump. As soon as we entered the Lanai, I grabbed Bev in a bear hug and kissed her on the mouth. Bev willingly threw her arms around me and kissed me back. I turned her around and reached under her tank top; she did not wear a bra! I fondled her boobs and pinched her nipples. I also rubbed Bev’s underarms and armpits.

Bev cooed in my ear, “I took a nice long shower, shaved my underarms and legs, and painted my nails. I know you have a thing about my armpits.” She giggled and continued, “Of course you have a thing for my boobs and pussy.”

I mumbled, “You forgot to mention the perfume you put on.”

Bev cooed, “I applied it on my cleavage and crotch.”

My cock got harder listening to Bev describe how she prepared herself for the evening. I lead her to the sofa and made her sit down in my lap. We kissed for a long time, slowly just sucking each other’s tongues and slips. I fondled Bev’s magnificent boobs. I lifter her tank top, buried my face in her cleavage, and inhaled the fragrance of her sweat and perfume.

I whispered to Bev, “No one can see us here. Please take off your shorts.”

Bev got off of me and mumbled, “Ok. The wine will get warm.”

I said, “I guess it will have to be chilled again.”

I helped Bev take off her shorts. She had on pink panties that were already stained with her pussy nectars. I groped her wet panties and crotch for a minute, and brought my wet fingers to my nose.

Bev giggled and said, “If you just stick your face in my crotch, you can smell it directly. But, you just have a panty fetish. I like you to stick things in me. Put a finger in me, please.”

I fell to my knees and did just that While the panties were cute, they were in my way to Bev’s juicy pussy that I had to suck and drink the nectars in there.

I removed Bev’s panties, made her sit on the sofa, and proceeded to gently eat her cunt. Bev grabbed my head, and moaned and whimpered continuously. I also inserted two fingers in Bev’s pussy and reamed it. Her body began to convulse, “Ohhhhhhhh. It’s so gooooooooooddddd”.

We finally stood up. Bev kissed my face and lips, and licked her own nectars. Suddenly we heard a low thud and whimper from upstairs. Quickly, Bev put on her shorts and ran upstairs.

Several minutes later, she came back, and said in a concerned tone, “Earl needed a drink of water; he tipped the glass of water next to the Laz-y-Boy chair and it fell on the carpet. I also helped him lie down in his bed. He fell asleep right away. Tomorrow, I will call his doctor to set up a thorough check up.”

I said, “Let me know if I can be of help. You know, I care for Earl.”

Bev replied wistfully, “Jack, I need you more than I realized. I am concerned for Earl. He has become very week during the past month. I am living in two worlds: one in which I am taking care of Earl, and the other in which you are taking care of my needs.”

In a happy tone, holding my cock lump, she said, “Talking of needs, you have been very patient. Take off your shorts and underwear. Take me right here in the Lanai.”

I helped Bev take off her shorts. I licked her pussy to make sure that she was well lubricated and took her from behind as she bent over the back of the sofa. She did not remove her tank top that added to her allure. We fucked looking at the moonlight reflected in the pool. I probed every part of Bev’s cunt with my cock head as I fucked her for several minutes. I paused with my cock deep in Bev’s cunt, massaging her boobs, and savoring my cock being massaged by a million tiny cells. Soon, my animal urges took over, and I fucked faster and emptied my cum deep in Bev’s pussy. “Cummmming. Fuckkkkkkk. Fuckkk.” I held on to Bev’s pendulous boobs for a long time.

Finally, I took out my shrunk cock, we separated, and I collapsed on the sofa. Bev’s face had that special well-fucked look, a combination of smile and contentment.

Bev said, “I know you have to work tomorrow. Thanks for a nice evening. May be you can come over Saturday to swim and grill our dinner. Here, take my panties with you and think of me. But, don’t jack off; save your cum for me.”

I grinned, nodded my head, and left for my apartment with Bev’s juice-soaked panties in my hands.

On Friday night, I received a frantic call from Bev, “Earl fell down in the bathroom. The medics say he has broken his right hip and wrist. I'm in the ambulance on way to the General Hospital. Can you come to be with me?”

“I will meet you at the emergency room, as soon as I can.”

At the hospital, Bev had tears in her eyes. She hugged me, “I'm so glad to see you. Earl is in emergency surgery. He did break his right hip and wrist. Doctors told me there is nothing I can do until morning, but I want to be here for a while.”

“Let's go to the waiting room and talk.” I bought two cokes. Bev and I sat at a table. There were several people in the waiting room.

“I was watching TV in the living room; saw Earl going to the bathroom. Then I heard a thud. I ran to the bathroom. Earl was lying on the floor whimpering; he must have been in agony. I called 911 and the ambulance came right away. Then I called you. I must look awful.”

I held her hands, “Bev, you look fine. We can wait here as long as you want. But, I also think there is not a whole lot we can do here.”

We went back to the emergency room. The nurses again said there is nothing we can do until next day. We could come at about 8 a.m. Bev and I got into my pick up.

Bev said, “I don't want to be alone tonight. Please come home with me.”

I squeezed her left hand, “Yes, love. I will stay with you.” I saw Bev's tears running down her cheek. She was also frightened.

I parked my pickup in the back of the house. We stood in the living room for a while with me holding Bev in my arms.

“It's late Jack. Let's go sleep in the guestroom. I will be there in a minute.”

I used the bathroom in the hall. I was in bed in my underwear when Bev came in fully clothed. She said, “I put a toothbrush and towels for you in the bathroom.”

Quietly she undressed and got in bed with me. “Take these off,” she whispered, referring to my underwear.

Bev started kissing me softly on my eyes, fore head, and then on my mouth. The kisses became more passionate. She squeezed my cock and balls. She then straddled my waist and grasping the headboard slid up until her pussy was at my mouth. “Eat my pussy, Jack. Suck it. Lick it.” She moved her groin up and down as her senses demanded. I held on to either her ass cheeks or her swinging boobs. Her juices smeared my chin, mouth, and nose. I swallowed several times her syrupy secretions. Bev began to whimper and her body convulsed as she crushed her pussy on my mouth.

Bev laid down next to me. Kissed my face, giggled, and said “I needed that. Thank you for making me cum.” I kissed her mouth passionately. Bev reached and grasped my rigid cock. “Jack, get on top and fuck me.”

I entered Bev's pussy slowly and fucked her slowly. I felt my cum boiling. I lifted her legs on to my shoulders. I felt my cock touch Bev's cervix. My strokes became rapid. With my cock deep in her pussy, I released several spurts as Bev squeezed my cock with her cunt walls. “Cummming. Fuckkkkk. Fuckk.”

I gently pushed aside Bev's legs and laid my chest on her pillowy boobs. My cock softened. I pulled it out with a pop.

Bev giggled, “I love that sound. Looks like you again deposited quite a load of cum. Good thing I can't get pregnant!”

We fell asleep. I woke up to the smell of coffee. After using the bathroom, I put on my underwear and went to the kitchen. Bev was in a loose fitting robe in front of the stove.

I said, good morning beautiful.” I hugged her. She was bra-less. I reached inside her robe, and gently grasped a boob and pinched its nipple.

Bev giggled, “Didn't you get enough last night? Do I look beautiful to you, with no make up? Don't you see my wrinkles and lines?”

While nuzzling her neck, I mumbled, “Love you. You have fantastic boobs, ass, and tight pussy.”

Then, she felt my erection with her palm, and said, “Ummm. You do love me! I love you too!” Bev kissed me passionately.

I looked pleadingly in to Bev’s eyes, “I want a taste of your nectars, right here, please.”

She blushed and nodded. I fell to my knees, separated Bev’s robe, and started kissing and sucking her pussy. I smelled and tasted Bev’s love juices and my cum from last night. Somehow, Bev managed to continue scrambling the eggs as I satisfied my need to suck her cunt.

Finally, she touched my head, and sad, “I love what you are doing to me, but we have to go see Earl. I will make it up to you later.” She pulled her pussy away from my face and wiggled away from my embrace.

After breakfast, I informed the school office that I will be coming late. It was not a problem as school vacation had started. I dropped off Bev at the hospital, “I will be back about 12:30 or so. We can go for lunch. I have to change clothes, and clean dirty dishes I left behind when you called.”

At about 1:00, Bev and I went to a restaurant for lunch. Bev said, “Earl slept all morning. I want to see if he wakes up this afternoon. I will read a book I brought with me while he rests. I know you have to work. Come get me at about 5:00.”

“I can pick up dinner items: chicken, tossed salad, and rolls, for us. You don't have to worry about dinner.”

“Thanks. It's thoughtful of you.”

At dinner, Bev said, “Earl stirred once or twice. That's all. The doctors think he may have had a stroke. They will do more tests. I am worried about him.”

Earl did have a stroke and became comatose. For about a month, Bev and I went about living as best as we could. Bev was mourning for Earl. I stood by her as best as I could. I also mourned for Earl. I wiped Bev’s tears and allayed her fears of being alone. She told me of her memories of Earl, most of which were about his kindness to her. We were too busy and sad to think of sex.