A New Beginning Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, Earl died. Bev was his sole survivor. At his funeral, there were few people: Bev, her parents in their late 70s, and I, and a handful of Bev's friends.

A week after Earl's funeral, we were eating an improvised dinner. Bev said, “By the way Saturday is my birthday. I will be 50. When is yours?”

“Bev, let's go out for dinner and celebrate your birthday. Mine is end of August. I will be 39.”

“You are a sweet heart. I want to see a movie. Too bad, they don't have drive-in theaters around here, we could make out in the car. I think Earl would approve of me living my life.” She giggled for the first time in a long while.

Next day, after work, I went to a lingerie shop. Despite being embarrassed initially, I bought two sets of lingerie items one in red and the other in black; had them gift-wrapped. I made reservations at an Italian restaurant.

On Saturday, Bev was dressed in a long black sleeve-less dress that showed her cleavage to advantage, and short black heels. The dress also had slits that showed her legs. She had on her dangling gold earrings and the gold necklace with diamond-encrusted pendant. I gave Bev a bouquet of pink roses and her gift. I told her, “Please open the gift later.” Bev, agreed.

We went in Bev's car, instead of my pickup. I opened the car and restaurant doors for Bev to get in and out. We were seated in a dark corner. We ate a light meal with Riesling wine. Bev had at least three glasses of wine. By the end of the meal, she was really happy. She was openly flirting with me. On the way to the movie theater, Bev touched my arms and face. She then reached and touched my cock lump.

We went to a romantic movie and sat in a corner. There were few people in the theater. As soon as we sat down, Bev started kissing my face, neck, and ears. She took my hand and put it on her boob. She let me play with her boobs and pinch her nipples. She kissed me passionately on my mouth. Slowly, thanks to the slits, I reached under her dress and started rubbing her inside right thigh. Bev opened her thighs and allowed me to massage her crotch. Her panties were wet with her oozing nectars. I inserted a finger after moving her panties aside and sawed her pussy. We did not watch much of the movie!

After the movie ended, she went to the bathroom. She returned with a huge grin on her face.

I asked her, “What's going on.” Still grinning, she replied, “Nothing. You will see later.”

We drove for about five minutes. I stopped the car at a red light, when Bev said, “This is what you have missed.” She stuck her pussy juice-stained and rolled up panties under my nose. “You may smell and taste my juices.” I did just that. Periodically, I inhaled the aroma in Bev's panties like an inhaler.

I said, “Thanks, Love. How about taste of a scoop of your pussy juice.”

Bev giggled, “You are insatiable. Ok.” She lifted her dress, inserted her right two middle fingers in her vagina, scooped her pussy juice, and put it in my mouth.

We got home. I parked and helped Bev out of the car. Bev unlocked the front door. As Bev threw her arms around my neck, I closed the door with my foot.

I whispered, “Happy birthday, Darling!” Bev said, “Thanks Love.” She started to sway as she removed her shoes, dress, slip, and bra. All she had on were thigh-highs, earrings, and necklace.

“Jack, take your clothes off. Fix us a glass of wine. I have to go pee. Let’s sit in the Lanai.” I took the glass of wine and went to the Lanai. It was a beautiful night, warm with a breeze, and a full moon. As Bev walked towards me, she looked beautiful and voluptuous. I whistled in admiration, “You are a goddess of love.”

Bev took a sip of wine, giggled, and said, “You are flattering me just to fuck me.”

She sat down in a chair and beckoned me, “First, eat me. I am real horny, turned on by you.”

I placed a cushion on the floor and fell to my knees. I hugged her, kissed her eyes, lips, neck, armpits, boobs, lower tummy, and finally her pubes that were matted with her juices. I looked up once in her eyes and whispered, “I love you,” and buried my mouth in her pussy. She started cumming on my mouth. “Ohhhh. Keep suckkkking. Goddddd. That’s goodddd.”

I kissed Bev’s lips for a long time. She looked satiated and relaxed. We both took sips of wine and water. She reached for my cock head, scooped precum, and put it in her mouth. She said, “It's a beautiful night. The water in the pool looks very inviting. Let's go skinny dipping!”

Bev took off her thigh-highs. Quietly, we entered the pool. Bev looked more beautiful in the pool. We hugged and kissed for a long time. With my help, she pulled herself up to straddle my waist, and whispered, “Put your cock in me, lover.”

I entered Bev's pussy slowly. Fucking under water was unique. Soon, I carried Bev to the edge of the pool and set her down against the pool wall. With Bev's arms still around my neck and her right leg wrapped around my legs, I fucked her pussy in and out. Soon, I felt my climax coming. I shoved myself deep in Bev's pussy and spurted several loads of cum. “Fuckkkkkk. This is awesommmme. Fuckkk.”

We were both exhausted. We went inside, dried ourselves, and went to bed. Bev invited me to sleep in her bed.

----------------------------------------------

Continued in Chapter 2. Please vote. Your comments are welcome. Thanks. Andy