All Comments on 'A New Beginning Pt. 03'

by OnePenIsMightier

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A real nice story

You've got a really nice, even sweet, romance story here. Part of me was hoping for a tryst between Jason and Wes, because Wes was such a great guy. I had a whole scene concocted in my head of their one-time exchange in the gym once Wes saw that Jason's weight was coming off, and Jason's thoughts about Wes' buff appearance affected him. Oh well, another place, another story. Thank goodness for people like Wes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was so sweet

Sure we (Jason) had to chew through a lot to get here but it sure is the sweetest thing I took this weekend. While I was thinking "OMG she's friend-zoning him again" I could see the relationship and the burden from the past from her perspective and gradually understood her reaction to it all. Jason on the other hand displayed a quality all to seldom seen in a male lead and patiently waited for his lady of the heart to realise there will be no other for his heart but her. In the end it took a monumental occurrence and intervention of their friends to finally (and forever) to get them together. Love the quirkiness of their beach discussion where he forced her to spill all the beans about her thoughts and that little talk with Alice, a nice nod to their more nerdy days of the past. That little transition from the wedding night to to a few years in the future was a wonderful addition and while I sincerely wish there was more I feel contempt with how you rounded the story and the characters. That doesn't mean I don't want more of those two in the future mister, find a way and give us more!

5* for this and hopefully lots and lots of similar quality works in the future! Got you on my radar now!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Quick denumount

Great build and reunion for Kate and Jason. The fast cut at the end to them with children was a big t abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Satisfying

Thank you, this was a really good ending. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small error in text

Page one when at the wedding talking about earlier being fat - ”Alice and Jason” should be ”Alice and Wes”

pip1247pip1247over 6 years ago
Too short

I feel like you had a great build up with all of the characters and then just moved to fast to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unexpected...

Nowhere near the best ending one could have written.

john1946john1946almost 6 years ago
Great

I like Happy Endings. Wonder what Wes and Alice said at the their wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BEST ENDING EVER

good story

SjtiernanSjtiernanabout 4 years ago
I love the story

the ending made me go back a second time to see if I missed something and I love those moments

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Simple but satisfying ending. I like happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous