A New Bra for Hitomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent, the nanites are responding. So let's remove the stuff now." she muttered, opening the valves of the containers. Some quick keystrokes later, her boobs collapsed. And, with some effort, she could pull her hurting twins out.

The Doc started typing again. Hitomi felt her cunt cramp, and suddenly the dildo literally shot out of her and landed on the floor leaving a wet trail.

"Now that was fun!" grinned Wobbler, "Let's run the test sequence!"

Hitomi was nervous. These nanites surely are powerful! With growing concern, she watched as her tits started to balloon up, taking the shape of weird mushrooms. The base of her breasts thinned out, and the bulbous globes slowly got dark red.

"Looks good. Now the dynamics!"

Suddenly, her tits pulsated, growing into huge balls and relaxing in rapid succession. Hitomi stared at her assets in disbelief.

"Wow, that's freaky!" she giggled, trying to catch one of her pulsating orbs.

"Now let's check your pussy. Ever heard of fisting? I'll put my hand into you without touching. Look!"

And indeed, as soon as the lady's hand came near her twat, her entrance magically opened up, like some freaky open-sesame magic. Hitomi bust out in laughter "The guys won't like this! It's like fucking air!"

"Oh, no worries. You can change the configuration to super-tight, too!" she grinned, typing something with her free hand.

And suddenly Hitomi was screaming, as her pussy clamped down hard. The Doc started to fist fuck her, punching into her tight chute.

"Aaaah, oh my fucking god... it feels like being a fucking virgin agaiiiin!" the young woman wailed as the fist rammed into her.

"Ok, enough of that" the Doc grinned, resetting the nanites. "So you want to have a bra configuration, right?"

"Yes, that would be helpful."

"So what about that?"

Her boobs moved up on her torso and were pushed into her chest. It looked like she was wearing indeed an invisible, perfectly fitting bra.

Hitomi beamed, "This is perfect! It feels so nice! And they're not bouncing around! I won't need a bra anymore with these!"

Hitomi was so happy! Finally, she could benefit from these little machines. She giggled, touching her own breasts in awe, hopped around to test the jiggle-factor and was just so blown away from the effects.

"I really have to thank you! Finally no pesky bras anymore! I feel like having escaped from a prison or something! This is pure freedom!"

"Good to see that you like it. Now about your request..."

"The... configuration change?"

"Yes. So I was able to talk to one guy in our team who claims to be a boob fanatic. I would have liked to interview more people, but there was no time. Anyway, so he had some great ideas and I think we came up with a clever scheme and some nifty configs."

"Sounds exciting!"

"Yeah, so I decided that your left tit will control the dynamic settings, the movements of your boobs. And the right tit is dedicated to the static config, the shape.

"Control is done by slapping the tit in either upward or downward strokes. Also, a slap to to right will advance ten settings, a slap to the left will go back ten. And to go into the normal, relaxed state you have to punch right in the middle of your boob. Punch the left boob to stop movement, punch right to go into relaxed state. Any questions?"

"How many settings are there?"

"It's about one hundred different shapes and hundred different movement patterns. Some are outlandish weird, some are pretty bland. But that guy I interviewed... he just couldn't stop coming up with more and more ideas. And you have the perfect rack for those. And you are our test subject, so I figured we just code them in. You don't need to use them if they're too painful or something.

"Anyway, here's a printout with the control scheme and the positions of some 'signature' settings. Have fun playing around! Ah, by the way, your pussy has only like 20 settings in total and they are triggered by punching against the end of your tunnel. Unfortunately, you'll need to punch yourself 20 times to get back to the start. So I'd recommend to not do that too often. Also they are dynamic and static all mixed up. We just couldn't come up with a clever control scheme that wouldn't trigger by accident all the time. And remember to come here at least once a month so we can check the nanites."

"Sure."

"Oh, I almost forgot something important. Power! The power supply of the nanites lasts approximately one day, depending on use. To recharge them, they have to be moved quickly. A healthy breast massage should give you a few hours. If the batteries run out, you'll feel significant pain as the bonds between the machine harden up.

"Your tits will probably expand in all directions, and your pussy will be gaping open. So be sure to recharge often. Maybe you can even do it in your sleep. Ah, of course you can use your pussy, too. Fucking will recharge, dildo or cock, doesn't matter. The harder the better. And all nanites are linked so the power is distributed to all. No difference if you use the boobs or pussy. Entirely your choice."

"Uh.. that sounds scary!" Hitomi whispered.

"I know, but it's entirely doable. You'll see. Now excuse me, I have another appointment."

Before Hitomi left the building, she dressed herself, skipping her heavy duty bra for the first time. It felt so good! She went to the train station when her phone vibrated. She glanced at the screen of her expensive smartphone "Video shoot in 45 minutes." Damn, wasn't that shoot tomorrow? She looked into her e-mails.

Oh no! It was indeed today! She barely had enough time to shower and shave! And it was THAT shoot! Her first bondage shoot since ages!

She knew the team, but the producer changed. And he seemed to be into some rather hard stuff. The script of the shoot read pretty scary, but the pay was absolutely fantastic. Must be the best paid gig in history. And as she knew the team, she figured it was worth the risk.

And now she was going to be late! Should she tell them about her new abilities? Better not. But then she needed to switch her boobs into the relaxed state, the bra state would not work for the movie.

So how was she supposed to do that? Punch her tits at the center, right on the nipples, right? She hurried home, jumped under the shower, and gave herself a thorough shave. No hairs or stubble left anywhere below her neckline.

Her hairs would probably still be wet when she reached the studio, but anyway. More importantly she needed to get her tits relaxed. She stood before the mirror, face still flushed from the hot shower, and slapped her right tit.

"Yeoww!" No change, except that the nipple hurt and started to get hard. Alright, they said a healthy whack, right? She tried again, this time with all force she could muster.

"Damn that hurt!" she wailed. But again, no change. Her invisible bra was as rigid as ever. The weird angle of her arms made it almost impossible to whack with force, she recognized. If she wanted to have any success she'll need help. Either a person or a tool.

No one here to help. So how could someone beat her own boobs? Right into the center? She looked around. Maybe some kitchen tools... a spoon? She took the large wooden thing, took aim and whacked hard.

She cried out, as her tit was pressed into her, tears streaming down her face. "Holy Golly that was painful!" she thought. But finally her tits relaxed, her orbs looked just like before her appointment with the docs. Large, heavy, swaying, just like she was used to them.

She carefully inspected her boob, looking for some damage, marks, or anything. But her boobs were flawless. No blemishes or anything, just perfect. Weird. She would have thought such a smack had to leave trails. Her phone vibrated. Incoming call from the studio, damn.

"Hitomi here."

"Great, finally I get through to you! Were you on the damn phone for the whole fricking day? Anyway, the shoot starts in a few minutes and I surely hope you'll be here in time.

"This new producer is an absolute jerk, shouting at people and screaming around. It's absolutely insane. The freak is driving me crazy, really! Anyway I just wanted to warn you that basically half the team has quit in the last days, so you'll see quite some new faces today.

"And that freak ordered us to do some significant changes to the script. You'll do a multi-day in different settings. And it's just the start. That asshole has learned that 'social' is the new black and wants us to do some stupid sequel, with the wankers out there submitting feedback after each video.

"And we are ordered to include that feedback in the next episode whenever possible. The producer fielded some questionnaires to our loyal customers and the results just came in. It seems indeed that there is a huge marked for such an episodic format.

"He wants to produce the pilot with you, using the tag line 'boobs in distress', basically ditching the old script. He said, we need to include as much variety as possible, being it locations or settings, but stick to the core fundamentals of the sequel.

"By the way, this 'core' is essentially your tits being treated to a variety of evilness. So you'll be the main character. He really wants to try out the social thing. He even contacted some companies to help with gathering the feedback. Plans to use Twitter and Facebook and all that crap. And believe it or not, he'll be on the set to make sure we follow his orders.

"Oh, some good news, too! You absolutely scored top in the survey. The guys out there just love your boobies, you know! Anyway, come here asap and don't you dare to chicken out! And I hope you renegotiate the terms with that sucker. There is not much left from the original contract!"

Hitomi was stunned. Now that was some news! A sequel! Just... wow... She needed to get there fast. She needed time to negotiate!

"HITOMI! Where is that bitch! Did any of you suckers see that big boobed bimbo somewhere?"

Hitomi entered the studio, just at the moment big boss ran around searching for her.

"Here I am, Hitomi Tanaka. And you are?"

"You know you are late, right? We are just about to start the shoot, and you prance around like this. Do you call this professional behavior?"

"Hey, Mr. Producer!" somebody shouted from the set.

"Call me Bud, dammit!"

"Alright Bud, we are all set but our Ms Precious is still missing!"

"She just entered the building, idiot. Now Ms Tanaka, care to get out of your clothes?"

"I heard there will be some changes?"

"Indeed, so?"

"So I want to renegotiate the deal"

"Won't happen, sweetie!"

"Why's that?"

"Seems you didn't read your contract, did you? There's a whole section about 'project changes' that basically says the company can modify everything, including the length of the project, as long as your payment is increased appropriately to account for any additional time.

"Oh, and you already agreed to a bondage film so the same conditions apply. Let's see what it says, 'severe restriction of breast tissue, severe physical treatment of breasts and other body parts, extended constricting poses.' And it goes on and on.

"So, I guess we are pretty much covered. But you are right, the script changed a bit. Here, take this summary and read it. But then get ready, dammit! We are not paying the whole crew for sitting around, you know!"

Hitomi grabbed the paper and went into one of the cabins. It was only a short one-pager for the crew so they know what the scene was all about. She sat down to read.

Yukikos adventures Episode 1

Scene 1: "Disco bitch"

Remark: This scene introduces the audience to the main characters to make sure that they understand the main focus of the sequel, her big boobs.

Setting: A girl is partying hard at some university event. She flirts some guys, teases them with her breasts. The girl is introduced as young, party-loving student named Yukiko. Some generic fondling and fucking follows with some guy in the toilet. She goes back to the bar, chats with a weird-looking nerdy guy who orders her some drinks. After some chatter she gets quite sleepy and the weirdo offers to bring her home. Screen goes black.

Scene 2. "Wall of shame"

Remark: This scene showcases the different methods we will use in later shows to treat Hitomi's boobs.

Hint for crew: The intended audience is the self-proclaimed 'tied boobs lover' who can't get enough seeing beautiful girls having their big boobs treated to all kinds of evilness. They usually like it rough. The actor was made aware of this and accepted extended rough handling.

Scene: Yukiko wakes up in a pitch-black room. She recognizes that she is held upright and that she can feel a wooden wall. She complains about her tits hurting like hell. When she tries to touch her orbs, she find out that she can't. She feels around and finds a flashlight that she uses to examine her predicament.

She finds out that her boobs are trapped in a wooden wall, that her feet are resting on small wooden blocks that are shaking easily. And she complains that something big is pushing into her pussy. She squirms for a few minutes. Then a mysterious person appears out of the dark, grabs her straining globes and starts to play with them in earnest. Finally the camera slowly fades out, leaving the audience wondering what the hell is going on.

Hitomi sighed. At least the script didn't mention anything super-weird. She undressed in the little cabin, checking her appearance in the mirror.

She looked great, as always. Her huge boobs dangling around as they should. She took the box labeled 'Disco bitch' and put the dress on.

At least she tried to. Those idiots obviously chose a bra a few sizes to small for her rack. She wiggled around, stretching the skimpy top over her boobies, stuffing everything she had inside.

The skirt was absolutely ridiculous! It barely covered her ass! And of course, no panties. But that was nothing to be surprised about. She looked into the mirror and started to giggle. She really looked like the number one disco bitch, ready to fuck the world.

When she finally stepped outside, she was ushered into the make-shift disco that was set up in the studio. Loud, bass-heavy music was flowing through the premises, and everybody was shouting around. The camera team was ready, and so was she. Slowly, she made her way to the set, greeting the people on her way.

The first scene was quite uneventful. The actors were different, as was the camera team, but they seemed nice. The fucking and sucking was rather vanilla, to an extend she almost felt bored. It was just a shoot.

The only slightly remarkable thing was that this new producer, Bud, indeed was on the set the whole time, shouting things like "Keep her tits in focus" and "Shake her boobs more while you bang her!"

After that scene, everyone went off for break. Hitomi took the chance to socialize, trying to gather more info about the new team while getting some coffee.

"Hey, good performance sweetheart!"

An older guy with graying hair looked her up.

"You surely have a nice rack. Saw some of your work online. Honestly it was quite boring except for your exceptional... body!"

"Well thanks, I guess. So were do you guys come from? And where's the original team?"

"Long story. The original owner of the movie studio sold the whole operations to some new investor. A multi billionaire looking for a new hobby and making money while doing it, I guess.

"You met him already, it's that Bud-guy. He made a fortune with social media, sold off his start-up and has now too much time and way too much money.

"Some of his earlier research projects made him believe that there is a huge, untapped market for bondage porn with natural boobs, focusing on the boobs part. So he decided to prove it.

"He bought this small outfit, fired everybody except the project coordinators and convinced us to join his little project."

"So, who is 'us'?"

"Almost everybody you see here has worked for an independent service provider for the porn industry, called BMSC, or 'Bursting Melons Support Crew'."

"No kidding?"

"No, really!" he grinned, pointing at her boobs. "That's why everybody is so happy to have you here. You are clearly premium working material for us. And our team is famous for its dedication.

"So Bud negotiated with BMSC management. And his offer was just so tempting that BMSC closed shop and moved here. Bud was kind enough to change the name of the reshaped studio reflecting our influence."

"So, it's not Big Boobs Entertainment anymore?"

"No, it was changed to Exploding Melons Entertainment. Apparently, the trademark for Bursting Melons was still with the old owners. But the old name is still all over the place, so it'll take a bit until we have re-branded everything."

"I see... Exploding Melons, huh?" Hitomi unconsciously fondled her tits.

The older guy grinned, "No worries, we know our job. We're proud about our no-permanent-injuries record."

"So, your core competence is... what... binding big boobies?"

"Close. Actually it's more about knowing where the real limits are. How tight you can bind your tits, and the where and how."

"I see..."

"By the way, you know that this sequel is the only project the studio has right now, do you?"

"Really?"

"Yes. Bud cancelled all others. He said the studio needs a killer premiere to establish the new brand. And the sequel is supposed to deliver that. He bets the whole company on this, and promised huge bonuses for everyone, from CEO to cleaning staff, if this thing flies.

"So everybody is truly motivated. Rumors are that Bud wants to have you as a sort of company mascot. He'll probably wait to see if the pilot bombs, but expect to be approached. Looks like our break is over. Bud is harassing people already. Better we get on the set quickly!"

"Indeed. What a jerk!" Hitomi said when she saw the fuzz Bud was making.

"Thanks for all the info, this was really enlightening. By the way, what's your name again?"

"Pete. I'm head of the props crew. Artistic mechanic, inventor of props, lord of techno junk. You get it."

"I see... the guy who designs this stuff we use during our takes?"

"Yes, or at least the guy who tells other people where to buy stuff." he grinned.

"Pleased to meet you." Hitomi smiled.

"My pleasure. Now get your ass on the stage. There are some surprises waiting for you."

Before she even could get on the set, Bud shouted at her.

"Hey Ms BigTits! Time to get those whoppers treated! Hurry up and get out of your disco outfit! No clothes needed for the next scene, just a bit of make-up should be enough! Pete, show her the way and get her fixed!"

"Fixed?" Hitomi didn't understand what he was referring to.

"Fixed. On the wall, boobs squeezed through these holes. You read the script, didn't you?"

"Right..." She stripped and navigated to the area where the lights and cameras where set up.

"Wow, so this is the... wall?"

"Yup. Go behind it and let the guys help you."

"What the fuck... those holes are way to small! My boobs will never fit! Who's responsible for that design?"

Hitomi was just about to freak out. She never was a fan of bondage scenes, but this just topped all of it. Two tiny little holes, that could barely fit some juicy teen titties, were located at about eye level. How was she supposed to play the script if even the basics were completely screwed up?

"Well, guess that would be me then." said Pete, the gray-haired guy she met during break.

"Uhhhh youuu? Really? So what the fuck were you thinking when designing this... this... thing here? Weren't you supposed to take my... my measurements into account? How about you go back to your filthy workshop and drill some bigger holes?"

Pete smirked, "Won't happen, sweetie. Order from big boss himself. And by the way, I knew your 'measurements' when designing this beauty."