A New Bra for Hitomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitomi stared at him evilly. Then she got aware of Bud, who was standing just besides him.

"He's right, honey. I told him to outperform himself. Well, to outperform yourself, I guess. But it's still within the limits your body can cope with. I should probably say JUST within the limits. At least, this is was what Pete and our medical adviser assured me.

"So no chickening out, you'll do your job. Let the experts help you out. Hey cam team, come here and make sure to capture not only the actual movie scenes, but also the whole backstage stuff. I plan to release a making-of soon after the pilot."

Hitomi was fascinated about the efficiency of the team. As soon as Bud communicated his orders, everybody started to move. And like a well-engineered clockwork, everything just fell in place. Pete reminded her gently that she had a role to play, too, and pushed her towards the wall, cameras and lights following them around.

"This wall is thick!" Hitomi said, pointing to the almost 20cm thick wooden planks.

"Yes it is, but your boobs are quite big, right? Hey guys, lift the top part of the wall, please. We'll strap her in, in a few moments. Hitomi, to get you in there, we'll need to do a multi-layered prep. First get your twins oiled up so that they're nice and squishy and won't get pinched too much. Then put this shirt on. It'll protect your body during the prep phase."

Hitomi took the oil bottle and started to grease up her boobs. Nothing new there. But this shirt was strange. It was black and rather heavy. Two openings at boob level were seamed with rubber bands that would seal off the openings. When she slipped in, and pulled her boobs through, it felt quite comfortable, cool to the touch and somehow protective. Unfortunately, her boobs felt very exposed and vulnerable in contrast.

"Alright, now put first those nice, stretchy socks over your boobs, and then put those sleeves around them. The socks have a smooth and slippery inner surface and will help us pull everything out, once you are fixed in the wall.

"The sleeves are made from the same protective material as the shirt, just a bit thinner and not as protective as the shirt. So you'll likely feel quite a bit of stress on your tits but they're still well protected."

Hitomi nodded and hesitantly squeezed her orbs into the socks. Because of the slippery surface, and her oiled up skin, her boobs literally plopped into the socks. It was a perfect fit and felt rather nice.

The protective sleeves where made from material that easily stretched, and it, too, was quite easy to pull over. But the slight pressure of the sleeves reshaped her boobs into two long cylinders with a bulging bubble on top.

"We call this shape 'boob-on-a-stick'!" Pete chuckled, "You know, when the boob base is compressed together and the top area bubbles out like this. It looks hilarious and the guys out there really like it."

Hitomi frowned at him. It felt quite funny. It did not actually hurt, it just felt ... funny.. Like, if her boobs are some separate being attached to her.

"This looks good! Now we need to put this rubber sleeves around them. You see, this stuff is quite thick and rigid, looks like some tubing a plumber would use, right? And it looks like it would never fit over your tits, too! But no worries, our expander tool will take care of that!"

And, with that, he inserted a strange looking stick into the tube and started twisting a crank that was attached to it. The eight inches long tube expanded slowly until a bowling ball could easily pass through. Pete removed the stick again and showed the thing to the actress.

"See this mesh that holds the tube open? It's an interesting material, it's as rigid as steel when it's cold. But once you heat it up, it can be formed easily. So, when I cranked that stick, some heating grid warmed it up. Now when it's cool again it'll retain that shape.

"Get those tubes over your tits now. And then let Paul do his work. Put your decorated twins on the wall. Wait, I'll get you something to stand on. That should do the trick. Cam team, I assume you record all of this?"

The camera man nodded, "Sure we do. Every piece from all kinds of angles."

"Good. Sweetie, this will hurt quite a bit now, but it won't be dangerous, I can assure you. Somebody help her up there and steady her. And Paul, turn up the heat now."

Wide-eyed Hitomi watched Paul who was pulling out some industry-grade heat blower. The searing hot air was directed squarely on her encased boobs. She could feel them warming up, causing her to sweat and squirm.

But more importantly, the tubes that were pushed tightly against her chest suddenly collapsed, squeezing her boobs with force. The top of her breasts ballooned out, while the bases and 8 inches outwards were compressed tightly.

And it did not end there. Once the rubber tubes got heated up enough, they further shrank together, leaving a shrieking girl with weirdly shaped boobs.

The pain was almost unbearable. Her breasts were cruelly pushed together, constricted into a weird mushroom shape. All eyes of the team were at her, fascinated by the spectacle happening to her whoppers.

"Give her more heat! And make sure to catch all of her under-boobs!" Bud grinned, "Looks like those melons will indeed fit into the holes!"

Pete turned up the power and directed the searing hot air onto her boob flesh. The rubber further shrank, squeezing her assets even more into big mushrooms.

"Alright, seems the sleeves are done shrinking. Check if her boobs fit into the openings!"

By now Hitomi was unable to speak, tears streaming down her face. She was screaming constantly, touching her grossly out of shape boobs, like she could do anything for them. Pete helped her out of the protective shirt and guided her boobs into the half-circles of the carved in openings.

Her tightly encased 'boobs on a stick' were positioned and, while one guy was pulling them forward as far as possible, the top part of the wall was lowered until it sealed off her tits. Her balloons barely fitted into the openings, but after a bit of additional squeezing and tugging the wall clicked together and Hitomi was truly trapped.

"Pete, remove the rubber sleeves now. Paul, tie her legs up and put that dildo into position!"

Hitomi felt something pull at her trapped twins, obviously pulling off the super-tight rubber sleeves together with everything else. The slippery socks slipped off her boobies, letting them plop out and balloon up. Her swollen, red tits really looked hilarious on the dark, wooden wall. At least that was what everybody told her.

While she was still amazed about the awkward feeling in her boobs, Paul grabbed an ankle of her slender legs and pulled it up over her head. It was quite an effort, but, with the help of some other staff, he succeeded in shackling up her feet just above her head. Her entire weight was now supported mainly by her trapped assets with her ass touching the wooden planks.

"Hold her from the wood while I fix the cock!" shouted Paul to the helpers. The girl felt her waist carefully pulled back. Then she heard some drilling and hammering, she could almost see Paul fixing a sizable dildo just at the right spot. The thing was a bit on the big side and was bright pink.

When Paul was satisfied, he oiled up the artificial cock and said, "Now let her swing back!"

The hands let her go, and her pussy unmercifully slammed into the cock, burying it deep inside her cavern. Hitomi squealed. Paul chuckled and flicked a small switch at the base of the dildo. Strong vibrations shook her tight cunt and provided quite a distraction from her hurting hooters.

"Alright boss, we're ready. Just a bit of cleanup left before the shoot."

"Team, get into position. As soon as the set is clean, I want to start shooting this scene. Hitomi, not too much struggle in the beginning. Remember, you're just waking up in the house of a psycho. You were out cold and can barely move. Brain foggy and everything. Understood?"

"Ss.. sssure bbboss. It's not like I want to squirm, but my fucking tits hurt like hell and that thick dildo is driving me nuts!"

"Just hold back a little. Hey, can somebody please fix her freaking makeup? She looks like shit with all those tears!"

A young girl dashed behind the wall and started to clean up the still crying Hitomi. She whispered, "This looks sooo painful! Your.. your breasts ... oh my god, they look like they'll explode any moment! Try to stay calm so I can fix your face. You know... this whole setup looks kinda hot for a girl like me..."

Hitomi grimaced, unable to reply. But what was that? Was this girl pushing her against the dildo? She could clearly feel how her warm body pushed against her back, pretending to be purely accidental. But this was on purpose, wasn't it?

"Ok, let's get going before our star passes out! Hitomi, you'll wake up, feel around and find that flashlight. Then you'll slowly figure out what happened.

"Dean, once the scene is dark you'll slowly walk to the wall, silently whispering cryptic shit. You'll grab each boob, mauling them like a madman. Finally, you give each one some healthy smacks that will send them flying around. We will then zoom into her jiggling tits and the scene is over. Understood?"

Dean nodded. Hitomi squirmed in anticipation. That smacking part made her really nervous. Would they discover the nanites in her? How would they react? She hoped for the best, hoped that it would stay her secret.

"Alright, everybody on position! Camera, Light, Action!"

The room was barely lit. Cameras everywhere were recording the scene. Hitomi struggled, wiggled, knocked against the wall. She found the flashlight, fumbled, and finally guided the light over the thick wall, showcasing how trapped her boobies were.

Then, a darkly clad figure was entering the room. Barely audible squirms came from from behind the wall. The figure chuckled, walked to the wall that sported two red, glowing orbs in the middle. The figure whispered, "Finally, finally my little boobies. Finally we are alone!"

He reached out, grabbed the orbs, squeezed them roughly. The camera panned behind the wall, captured the sweating beauty, disclosed that the orbs were indeed big breasts stuck through the wall. The camera was then panning back to the figure, zooming into the tits. Then, the figure took aim, whacked the breasts with force, slapping them around.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bud was screaming on top of his lungs. "Is everybody else seeing what I see? When did these tits start to jump around by themselves? And why the fuck is suddenly milk spurting out of those trapped beauties? Anybody? Hitomi?"

Bud started to laugh like a mad man. "I have no clue what is happening here, but I sure know when I see a goldmine. And that boobs of yours, little Hitomi, they seem to be just that! They can freaking dance on their own! How's that???"

Everybody cheered and clapped, and Hitomi went beet red behind the wall. She had to explain it. She had no alternative.

"Al.. alright Bud. Get me out of here and I'll explain."

"Don't think you go anywhere, sweetie. We still need to do the take, so explain it now."

"Bud, please! Switch at least that freaking vibrator off!"

Bud signaled Pete to do just that, looked at her with raised eyebrows, "So, please... explain!"

"Alright. Listen. It's a bit complicated, but if you listen carefully you'll understand. But you know, it's kind of weird to talk to a wooden wall..."

Bud looked around, grinning broadly. "Seems like everybody is listening like they never listened before. At least, I never had the pleasure to get that sort of attention when I wanted to explain something. And by the way, it's also kind of weird to listen to a pair of dancing, milk spitting tits on a wooden wall, but we have no time to get you out of there, so please just go ahead and tell us what's up with your amazing assets."

"Sure. So, I participate in a secret research project that is testing an early prototype of a nanite bra. Just today, my body was 'colonized', those little nano machines were put into my breasts and pussy.

"They can bond together, forming what they call configurations. One configuration is a bra, that's the one I was after. Because, you know, finding bras for breasts of my size is just a hassle. And they all hurt like hell.

"So I figured this is the chance to get rid of bras altogether. It's a dream coming true, no need to to wear those stupid bras ever again! I just let my boobs go into bra mode, and that's it! But because I am the first test subject, they programmed all kinds of different configurations into the machines, so they can run all sorts of tests."

"So, how do you switch between those configurations? Do you have some remote control, or what?"

Hitomi shook her head, which nobody could see. "Well... how did they say? A healthy smack upwards to advance, a smack down to go back, a smack to the left to go one group further and one to the right to go one group back. One hundred configurations or something. Ah, and smack in the middle of the tit to reset. Left breast is dynamic movements and the right one is static positions. Or the other way around."

Chuck grinned. "So we just need to smack your tits real hard and the modes will change?"

"Yup. And that's what just happened."

"Goldmine! And your pussy?"

Damn, did she tell them about that part, too? Why? She wanted to keep at least that secret! Well, too late obviously.

"Smack the end of the tunnel," she grimaced, "not so many configurations, they told me. About 20 they said."

Bud couldn't stop laughing. "So you mean we just need to hit really hard into the end of your cunt to get you do all kinds of weird stuff?"

"Well, if you want to put it like that..."

The whole group laughed, joked around about her new abilities. They all couldn't wait to see her assets in action, and Bud had just the right idea to get them going.

"Alright, but first we need to finish up this scene. Pete, hit her straight in the middle so her boobs stop dancing around, and then we continue."

Pete came forward, took aim, and hit on Hitomi's boobs hard. Hitomi squeaked as his fist connected with her swollen melons. The girl protested, but it worked. Her boobs stopped spinning and looked as stressed out as ever before.

The crowd laughed and Bud beamed, "Looks good, let's get back to business. Everybody on position. Dean, repeat the scene and treat her orbs nicely. But instead of hitting on them, take that candle and let hot wax drip over the twins until our star is howling."

Dean licked his lips, and once again everything was pitch dark. Dean played his role. The candle was large, and the flame melted its wax slowly but steadily. Dean took his time, patted the glowing orbs, whispered what he was going to do with them.

Hitomi was nervous. This was different from her previous shoots. Nobody every dripped scalding hot wax on her breasts! But she was stuck, absolutely stuck. The fat fake cock penetrated her thoroughly, her legs hurt like hell, and the rough wood irritated the skin of her body.

And then hot pain hit her. The first drops hit her straight on the nipple. She thought she'd go insane! She screamed like hell, tried to get away from the pain, but there was nothing she could do. Drop after drop hit her bulging, tapped boobs, slowly covering her flesh in layers of wax.

Dean seemed to enjoy his work a bit too much. He scraped away the thin layers of wax, only to let more of the hot fluid drip over her fancy assets. Hitomi was drenched in tears when they finally started to unbind her. When her boobs were freed, she hugged them dearly and inspected them for damage.

"Good job, girl. Our customers will love that scene! And Dean, you did great! I liked how you improvised with that candle! Everybody, that's it for today! Ah, wait, Hitomi! You stay here, we need to record the configurations of your nanites. And everybody that has interest can stay, too. Paul, why don't you get a sheet of paper and write down whatever we figure out? I'll do the honor of smacking her globes. Hitomi, thrust your breast out like a proud girl and brace yourself."

And before Hitomi could say a word, her right tit was flying upward. She howled in pain. Suddenly, the shape of her tits changed, went into mushroom mode. It was uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

"I'd call this 'Mushroom 1'!" Bud grinned, and slapped the left tit. Hitomi's boobs began to wiggle. After a few moments it became clear what was going on. The tits went into some kind of milking motion, expanding and contracting rhythmically. A fine, white fountain was gushing from her nipples, and the milky fluid trickled on the ground.

"This one is easy," grinned Bud, "it's the 'Milkman 1'."

Another hit on the right sent her right tit flying upward. Hitomi couldn't believe her eyes when her boobs suddenly froze in a perfect pyramid shape.

It took them almost two hours to figure out all the configurations. It was absolutely frightening, what the nanites could do to her breasts. And Hitomi was panting like after a long jog. She couldn't believe how outlandish some of the configs were, but thankfully she wouldn't need to use them if she didn't like to. The dynamics were incredible, too! Milking was one of the simpler ones, but the jumping, circling and pumping that would go on without her control was just crazy.

She was just happy when Bud finally closed the set and sent everybody home. She desperately needed a long, hot bath and a few glasses of wine to relax! What a strange day that was! At least, she would never need to wear a bra ever again!