All Comments on 'A New Dawn Ch. 04'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 ?

Please. :)

manimal51manimal51over 11 years ago
BRING IT!!

Okay. you opened your mouth and now you have us all waiting with anticipation! When do we get to read New Dawn 5, Ass Night?

As long as it is as good of guality as the first four, we should be in for a treat.

Thank you for the enjoyable read.

5*****

M51

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEW DAWN 5: ASS NIGHT!!! Your fans want it!!!

The "Curse of Eternal Blue Balls" on you if you choose not to grace us with NEW DAWN 5: ASS NIGHT!!! Your writing and story lines are top notch and if I could I would give you "10 Stars"!!! Please continue!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i will probably be the only one here that says thank you for not getting dawn and thomas /tina johnny together, when they pledge to be faithful to only 1 man they should do so. not just til another comes along that lives the same lifestyle.

chunkschunksover 11 years agoAuthor
"You're cock is indeed quite a bit thicker..."

Your. Jeez, I edit the hell out of these stories. How do I miss something like that?

Thanks for the comments, gang.

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
Five Stars.. : )

Honestly, this story should be in a t.v. series...... lol:P

P.S. I actually thought tha " Barkers " waz wit tha mexican cartel n waz probly toying wit Johnny to get more imformation than strike wen least expected. Plus, his house getting rob waz jus a test to c how good of a cop johnny may be........ I actually had more werid twisted thougts about how things might actually end up but I guess Thomas is a good guy afterall....... Finally, keep up tha good work n hope to keep reading ur masterpeace story plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best story i have read on this site

Would make one hell of a movie.

ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
To the Author...

No Ass Night story? WTF!!!! Of course the clans should interact sexually...Lets not go overboard with this loyalty bullshit.. BTW, the hero you've made Johnny Rand into deserves more to this story, plus Johnny has those high school cheer leader types that hang out at his pool to deal with.. Aren't they all about 18?

RedTx88RedTx88over 11 years ago
To Chunks

Great work man, your writing style always keeps me wanting more! And never feel like you should apologise for the direction you go with your story becase at the end of the day it's exactly that (your story). Thanks for sharing all your work with us and i cant wait to read more from you.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
Down Home Feel Good Story.

Guns, shoot-um-ups, sex, love, shoot-um-ups, more sex. You done good with this story. I don't comment on a lot of stories because there are so many good writers here that I would not have time to read if I was posting all the time. I wish this could be a movie. That would kick ass.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
I forgot

Ass Night? What about ass night? You can't tempt me and leave it hanging. Well maybe stiff as a board, flag pole, like a rock would be more descriptive.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 10 years ago
Damn fine story—all four chapters

You are one excellent writer of fiction, and erotic fiction. I can be a picky son-of-a-bitch about punctuation, grammar, and the rest of it, but there's nothing to pick about in "A New Dawn."

Thanks for the real characters, honest emotions, compassion and hot sex. Along with Dinsmore, Scorpio 44 and 44A, Nicequip, SweetWitch, LB Grant, and Deeply_Twisted, you are now among my favorite writers.

I'm grateful for this story, and hope to read more hot fiction by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely great!

I'm amazed at how great this story has turned out! To be totally honest early on whenI thought the story had reached a 'fill' point (saturation I guess) I switched to a few other stories, then thought I'd jump ahead a chapter just to see if it was more of the same or something different. Wow. I was really happily surprised to see the story expanding with several storylines branching out! Ill have to go back and read the bit I skipped ;)

I'm really impressed with most of the physical/sexual acuracy for a change; it seems so many stories are written either by virgins or people clueless about anatomy and ruin the story by writing about things they obviously havent seen/done/experienced, not to mention the sickening tiredness of every guy having foot long dicks and all the '18' year old girls sporting anything from DD's to beach balls! (Rolling eyes). The only thing that I couldn't picture was in this chapter. He had rolled her onto her stomach, put a pillow under her hips (getting things up a bit higher) and then re-entered her... Then he talks about changing his angle to hit her G spot (while putting a finger in her ass). I just cant mentally picture this since from his perspective her G spot would basically beon the bottom side pushing down into the pillow, so unless he has one of those curved backwards dicks and he got a *really* high angle.... Just cant paint the picture, lol :)

Anyway story rocks! Write on and I hope it goes past ch.5 which I'm off to next!

Write on and I appreciate you :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Wow

fantastic story, I could not "put it down" please write some more.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

very good story, i even liked the cop side of the story.

but needs more sex.

lol

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
I do believe ...

... that everything blended well. Couldn't have been written any better.

You know how my votes tend to go for all of the stories you've posted have gone, and I see no reason to change that.

No reason at all.

Two more chapters to get to!

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
One of the best writers I've read

I've really enjoyed all this series and the Intervention so far and will continue reading all the stories you write. There a lot of good writers on Literotica and some that are worthless. You are, I consider, one of the best. Please keep writing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Good story! Looking forward to the last 4 chapters, especially ass night.

Unlike others I support a mixing of the clans. The biggest reason is that all of those beautiful women deserve to experience a double penetration from real cocks; in all of there love holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find your stories lighthearted and really enjoyable. It has been a while since anyone has brought a smirk to my face as I read this type of writing. Keep up the good work, I for one, look forward to your next tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, so many beautiful sexy women with sex crazed cunts gagging for it, omg the lucky fucker. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is an excellent part. You have recovered very nicely from your prior chapter, that I qualified as adult cruise ship, and I have no problem granting 5* to this one.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually comment but you deserve 5 star for the whole series so far.

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

Hunting words for this fantastic will do in a single word. You have read stories starting out "ONCE UPON A TIME. ... THE END. drop "the end" off and write chapter after chapter I'll be glad to read them. Great job and endless ways to go so write on great work. Thx

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

Great chapter, another five twinklers. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I like the fact that it's more than just sex and has an interesting story to go with it. This could be a movie. Doesn't have to be everyone bouncing around in the nude to make a good movie!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Great, again, thank you.

Fantasylver69Fantasylver6917 days ago

More of a new dawn would be interesting please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous