A New Dawn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perdy's doing the shoot, we'll start tomorrow, is that okay Mum?"

"Tomorrow, but I thought you'd need to get it organised."

"Lizzie and I have discussed this already Susan, the shoot will be here and we can have the clothes here in twenty four hours. All you need to do is choose."

"Harry?"

"What, if you want help choosing, I'm your man."

"Oh God, you've got me cornered again, you rats."

"True, but you love us really."

"Absolutely."

"Tomorrow it is then, pass the i-Pad, I'll get your mother looking straight away."

"thanks Harry you're a pal."

The next day shortly after Josip began the school run, UPS delivered several boxes addressed to Lizzie. Susan was in the shower when Harry let her know that she was required. Finishing she stepped out the shower and laughed as Harry's jaw dropped.

"Harry you see me naked all the time, how come you look surprised and delighted every time?"

"How about you look stunning and I can't believe you still love me."

"I'll always love you, you dope."

"I hope so, anyway, your clothes have arrived. Including some sexy underwear."

"Oh No! no glamour shots, just the clothes."

"Perdy's orders, you have to do it."

"Harry, do I have to?"

"Yes you do, you'll be a role model, trust me."

"Okay but I want it noted I am doing this reluctantly, I think I'll look gross."

"Trust me you'll look great and Perdy will bring out the best in you. She is one talented lady."

"Okay but I get full editorial control, if I say no, it gets pulled."

"Totally, no question, you decide."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The clothes were laid out and Perdy was setting up the camera and lighting. a roll of photographers backdrop was suspended against one wall and lights lit it evenly. The roll had been pulled out to lay several feet along the floor. Susan stood in just her towel, waiting for Perdy to finish. Perdy looked round.

"Susan, can you just step onto the floor so I can get this adjusted."

Susan walked forward and stood centrally on the roll, Perdy fussed round, walking to Susan with a light-meter. Walking away she picked up a Polaroid camera and clicked off a few shots, pausing whilst they developed. She looked and frowned, passing them to Harry. Lizzie came in and smiled. She looked at the shots and grinned, giving Susan a thumbs up. Perdy looked again and made a few more adjustments, fired off two more Polaroids, this time showing Susan.

She lifted Susan's foot and made a small squiggle with a marker pen. She repeated this with the other foot, explaining to Susan these were her markers, each shot would use this point as the focus point. Walking back she set up the digital SLR camera on a tripod, and measured the focal plane. Adjusting the camera she smiled at Susan.

"OK a big ask to start with, throw the towel to Harry, turn sideways, cup your belly and cover your breasts with your other arm, that's it."

The lights fired simultaneously with the flash mounted on the camera and Susan grinned. First shots done. She hadn't anticipated this but it was fun. Lizzie moved and retrieved the maternity bra and support pants. helping her mother dress. Susan turned full on and at Perdy's instructions moved her arms and legs, half turning again, raising her arms, as Perdy fired off shot after shot.

Each item in the collection was carefully shot, as Susan posed and smiled her way through each shot. Finally Perdy called "Finished" and they all clapped. They walked downstairs where tea and fruit had been laid out by Ola, who was looking after Em. Seeing her Nanny and Grandad and her Mummy's, Em's smile lit up the lounge. She was cuddled by each in turn until she sat on Lizzie's lap drinking milk from her cup.

Perdy sat looking at the images on the small preview screen on the back of the camera, Lizzie looking and murmuring to her. Perdy acknowledging the comments with nods and grins. Harry had Susan on his lap and Ola stood looking with pride at the family group.

"You should do group shot with Kyle and Em, good for lounge wall, whole family."

"You're right Ola, maybe we can do that at the weekend, let you take our picture."

"No Josip has good eye, he can take picture, I make lunch." She grinned and returned to the kitchen.

"We should also take a family group for Ola and Josip," said Susan.

"Sure, we can do that," said Perdy looking up.

"Well how'd I do?"

"I think we have a winner, I need time to look at the images enlarged, but I think we nailed it first time."

"I told Harry I want full editorial control, especially the underwear shots."

"Your call Susan, but I think you're going to love it. Come on, let's look at these in the office."

Perdy stood and held her hand out to Susan. they walked arm in arm upstairs. Lizzie walked over to Harry and replaced Susan on his lap.

"'Kay Daddy?"

"Sure honey, she looked great didn't she?"

"Yes she did, she's beautiful."

"You said it, but you're so like her honey, you're a stunning young lady, well I should say Mum I suppose."

"Daddy, you sweet talking man. no wonder Mummy fell for you."

"I've nearly lost her twice now, I won't let it happen again, nor you, I love you so much baby girl."

"I know, I love you too Daddy, I'm so glad we've got back together, it's so lovely having you around."

"No regrets, no holding back?"

"None at all, I always loved you, despite everything, although..."

"I know, but I hope you could forgive me a little, eventually."

"I have Daddy, you were there when we really needed you, and it's not just about the money. Remember how we used to send you all over the place just to get you running around."

"I thought I was being useful."

"That's the funny thing, you were and we came to rely on you, and you never complained, ever."

"Because I was near you and Mum, and Perdy too. I really wanted to make up for the shit days when you were younger."

"and you did, you really did."

"Thanks Lizzie, I really love to think it was all worthwhile. Those endless cab rides, the waiting at the printers. The queue at the parcel place. I loved it all."

"Good, because you helped us enormously, there was and is so much to do at the Gallery. By the way, Perdy and I have the next installment of the loan ready to repay."

"You've done the maths and it won't leave you short?"

"No I am proud to say MammaBearWear can repay you one quarter of the loan, plus interest, on time without ruining our working capital. Nor will it affect our ratios, we are solvent."

"Proud of you baby girl, I am so very proud of you."

Harry kissed Lizzie, feeling a hot tear hit his cheek. Lizzie laughed but the tears rolled down.

"Well that's the first CFO, who's been in tears whilst sitting on my lap."

"Daddy, I love you so much."

Harry grinned and hugged Lizzie to him.

12