All Comments on 'A New Direction???'

by sarah_siddons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Happy Ending! Oh, how I love that she 'declined' further adventures with them. I can understand her reluctance to stop things during the session, but wish she had expressed her true feelings. If you don't like sonething, speak up! He wasn't very observant for body language always speaks louder than words. I'd bet the rent it was obvious what she wasnt getting into. They have much to learn about each other and how to go about things. He definitely needs to stfu now, and they definitely need to talk in the morning.

Thanks for this bit. Any chance on a morning after story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need for Change???

I've followed your stories/journal from day one so I’m a big fan of yours. This one was particularly satisfying, moving quickly in the right places and slowing down at the best places. The action and love scenes??? were fairly well described without being dragged out with unnecessary verbiage but why the need for change. OK, one can only be fucked in so many different ways but BDSM, no I don’t think it’s for you.

Thanks very much for your previous fine efforts: however, I think your past personal problems have ‘fucked-up’ your mind, I’m saying this for your writing style seems to have changed and not for the better. There are many fine writers on Literotica (I imagine that there are some very famous authors that "hide" their real names), and you were amongest them. Be proud, write within the realms you know about but BDSM, NO…NO…NO.

And thanks again. locodriver8776

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Wonderful that you were willing to try this and how nervous and excited you got. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous