A New Direction???

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jump as a cold gel is rubbed between my arse cheeks. Soon I feel Daniel's fingers well I'm presuming its Daniel's fingers gently pushing gel into my anus. I let out an 'Oooooh!' as one finger becomes two then following another injection of gel it became three, having satisfied himself that I was loose enough he removed his fingers then gently but surely pushes his cock into my anus. He withdraws slowly then as his habit pushes in a further inch, slides almost completely out then back in inch by inch until his totally in. If there's one thing Daniel knows it's how to give anal. Out and then slowly in, out and slowly in. Then slams it in pushing me forward. I bite into one of 'Bitch's' pussy lips really hard "Take that you Bitch!" I think as she screams the place down. As Daniel slams into me again I bite the other one. This time I don't let go, I hold onto one of her flaps with me teeth as Daniel brings me to shattering orgasm as he continues to thrust in and out. Queen 'Bitch' came soon after covering me in let's say a none too fragrant spray. As for Daniel, well my orgasm was that strong my anal sphincter just refused to let the poor sod go.

Moment over Queen 'Bitch' slides from under me and retreated towards the bedroom, eventually my arse releases its hold on Daniel and in doing so I am helped back to a kneeling position, I move to remove my mask but receive a quick slap across my hands. "NO!" shouts Daniel.

More mutterings then I can smell the man. I strain to hear some form of rustling suddenly I realise what he's doing he's tossing-off in front of me. Without warning a spray of cum hits my face, I can feel globs of it hitting my mouth, cheeks, hair and upper parts of my chest. Dazed I feel him grab hold of my hair and rub my face all over his cock.

After a few more seconds he moves away. I remain put, cum is leaking out of both holes and now I feel the slow slide of cum dripping from my face. There is activity in the bathroom. Low voices. Somebody is approaching me; its Daniel for I can tell by his aftershave, gently he places a hand upon my shoulder then begins to clean my face with a warm flannel. Luckily the mask has prevented it from going into my eyes. Next he releases my arms which by now are very tired then final he removes my cuffs. A quiet whisper tells me to stay put until his seen our guests out; thats a fucking joke.

After sometime the hotel door opens and closes. Still holding my submissive stance, I wait until Daniel removes my mask then ask if I could possibly take a shower. Sensing my emotions he just nods before helping me up then being the gentleman he is asked if I needed any help. Being unsteady on my feet I said "Yes but only to the shower after that I would like to be left alone."

As the water cascaded down my body I ran through tonight's events;

Did I enjoy the evening,yes except towards the end?

Was I happy with the way things evolved,well...being blindfolded in a darkened room certainly added that extra edge.

Finally would I be prepared to repeat the experience,yes but only if Daniel could be there to monitor things.

Clean but still emotionally and physically exhausted I made my way back into the bedroom, upon seeing me Daniel just uttered one magic word, "Bed?" We curled up in our luxury king. Spooned together he asked, "You Ok". I nodded.

I soon started to drop off. I am just about there when he whispers, "They're staying in town this weekend and were wondering if we wanted to hook up again?"

In a real lady like manner, I replied"FUCK OFF!"

Luckily Daniel knows when to remain silent.

12