All Comments on 'A New Direction Ch. 01'

by MyUncensoredSelf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every Wife Should Fuck Their Man with Strap-On

Great story. I love to put on my girly gear - baby doll nightie, stockings, suspenders and panties - and have my wife fuck my ass with our 8-inch strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exactly my fantasy

I wish my wife would be like your wife and would fuck me while I'm dressed in my sexy clothes. I do cross-dress and have sex with a few men (my regulars) but I truly fantasize about my wife feeding me her big dildo and then fucking me with it -- like the slutty bitch I am. Your story has inspired me to try and talk to her about it. Maybe I'll show her your story. Wish me luck.

Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Many men have secret desire to take the dildo from a woman. Women who recognize their man's need can take the relationship to a new exciting level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm my wife's bitch

Just like in your story, I am my wife's bitch and I suck her dildo as she commands me to do before she fucks me with it. We both enjoy it when she fucks me. She enjoys being the dominant one and I truly love submitting myself to my beautiful wife in a way which both of us can enjoy. I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Great start

I see there are more! Yay!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
Exactly what I want to do

I too am a married CD but my wife doesn't know yet. I truly wish that she would find out and we would have sexy fun just like in your story. I want my wife to fuck me while I'm dressed in the sexy clothes that she would have bought for me. Knowing that I was submitting myself to her completely is such a great feeling. I do cross-dress and have sex with a few men (my regulars) but I truly fantasize about my wife feeding me her big dildo and then fucking me with it -- like the slutty bitch I am.

Your story has inspired me to try and talk to my wife about my cross-dressing. Maybe I'll show her your story. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Synopsis!

I look forward to reading the actual story some day... *eyeroll*

3-stars - it would've been five, but I followed your lead and left it really short...

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Lucky Husband!!

I could get into this with my wife. I would love for her to dickle my ass...I WISH!!!!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Lucky Husband!!!

Good Story! I wish my wife would play this way...I dream about getting my ass dickled!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous