A New Direction for Humanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

"The Vakita Xiac! I am so pleased to see you!" Two Rei-sa approached them.

"Reikhas, I was wondering if you would be here," Xiac reached out and gripped her by the shoulders, a gesture Shae had never seen before, it looked oddly intimate.

"You remember Tel? He's working with me on sorting out the ore to send back to Rei."

"I remember his reports." Xiac replied.

"And who is this little one with you? She's small even for a human."

Xiac reached over and placed a hand on Shae's head. "This is Shae. You remember that human that Manna accidentally brought back with him?"

"I do! This is her?"

"Nice to meet you," Shae gave a little bow the way her etiquette tutor had shown her.

"That is too cute." Reikhas seemed delighted. "Anyway, did you read my proposal about that one copper mine i wanted reactivated?"

"I did. My response remains the same, that region is receptive to annexation right now, I want it reactivated in cooperation with the local humans."

"Receptive? Vakita, that's the nation that launched the attack on us."

"No, it is adjacent to that nation. Shae is from the area, in fact," Xiac looked at her.

"Huh? Are you speaking of America and Canada, Ji'rai?" Shae blinked, surprised.

"Yes. Which are you from?" Xiac asked.

"I am from Canada. It is nowhere near as militaristic as America is. I don't know much about the attack though, I was up here for most of it."

"Yes, Canada. I have several people working out a surrender with them and that particular mine will be a part of it." Xiac patted Shae's head appreciatively and went back to addressing Reikhas.

"And how long will that take?" Reikhas asked, seeming much less enthused now that he had his answer.

"I cannot say. I intend to get Shae involved in the negotiation. They will be happier to talk to a fellow human."

Shae looked up at Xiac, surprised. She hadn't heard anything about this.

"I know you can do it," Xiac ran her hand down Shae's back encouragingly, sending a pleasant shiver through her that fought off the anxieties of the trust she was putting in her.

The two continued to talk about... ore and copper mostly. Copper was one of the main reasons they'd come to earth, apparently it was rare and valuable on their planet. Shae waited patiently, trying to follow the conversation but it was very technical and she couldn't follow most of it.

"Shae? Shae is that you?" A familiar voice inquired from behind her.

Shae turned around, "Manna!" She exclaimed.

Manna was there, he took a quick step towards her and knelt down so that he was face-level with her like he always used to. "Are you alright? What are you doing here?" he asked, putting his hands on her shoulders, kind of like what Xiac had done to Reikhas.

"I am here with the Vakita," Shae giggled, excited to see Manna again after that terrifying encounter with him when they'd first boarded the Mekorial. "I am doing very well, they put me in a prison for a while but I'm staying with the Vakita now."

Manna looked her over, including a long look at her collar which had Xiac's name on it. "She... she's not mistreating you is she?" Manna lowered his voice.

"No, of course not. Ji'rai has been very kind to me." Shae noted that she really had to figure out what 'Ji'rai' actually meant, since Manna gave her a bit of a weird look when she called Xiac that.

"Is there a problem?" Xiac interrupted their conversation.

"No, Ji'rai. I know Manna, he was my Lehl-ta back when I lived on earth." It felt kind of strange to say that. 'Back when I lived on earth.'

"Ah, you are the one who accidentally brought her to me, then." Manna straightened up to almost match Xiac's height as she addressed him.

"Yes, Vakita. I could not have known..."

"Oh I understand. Calm yourself, you face no further discipline from me. I find Shae's arrival on the Mekorial to be quite fortunate."

"I've been... quite worried. She was my responsibility, I wanted to see her returned to earth..."

"I am happy staying here," Shae put a hand on Manna's knee reassuringly. Her tutor had told her it wasn't really a gesture but since she was small most Rei-sa would see it as just being affectionate, like a cat putting its paws on someones leg. That last one had been her comparison, of course.

"Did you get in trouble because of me, Manna?" Shae noticed that Xiac had looked away, no longer interested in the conversation, though she'd probably still listen.

"I... recieved discipline, but it was on account of the hole in my shuttle. Out here, we cannot really replace Personnel, so I was let off easy. Do you still have an account on the network so I can message you? I would like to make sure you're alright."

Shae gave him her identification on the network, which was actually an extension of Xiac's account as far as she could tell. She doubted it would be a problem, she was pretty sure that she wasn't able to do anything on there that Xiac didn't approve first.

"I actually have much to do here, but I am glad to see you're alright, Shae..." Manna nervously looked at Xiac again. "If you do decide you want to return to earth I could perhaps..."

"Manna, I have much more opportunity to improve the situation up here than I ever would back on earth, and besides, I am very fond of my Ji'rai. Really." Shae smiled at him. She was reasonably sure that the Rei-sa knew what a smile meant, or at least that Manna would.

"Of course, my apologies..." Manna walked away hurriedly and Shae went back to Xiac's side.

"Is he a problem?" Xiac asked her quietly.

"No, he was worried about me. I think he was concerned that I was being abused."

"I should hope you aren't." Xiac gave her a quick pet then turned back to the conversation at hand.

"I am very lucky, Ji'rai" Shae smiled up at her, but wasn't sure if she noticed.

Xiac's attention suddenly shifted away from Reikhas, she fixated on someone else across the room. "I have just spotted another I must speak with, excuse me, Reikhas. Shae, come." Xiac spoke tersely and left, stalking across the room rather quickly. Shae scampered after her, struggling to keep up.

"Lhas. What is this nonsense you keep sending me in your reports." Xiac approached one Rei-sa who was sullenly standing by himself on the other side of the room.

"Vakita! It's nice... to..." Xiac was not having it, glaring at Lhas. "Vakita, how am I supposed to negotiate with humans who don't even speak?"

"You have translators avaliable, request one."

"I have asked three! None can decipher what these humans are sending us, it's English but they aren't speaking plainly." Lhas seemed just as irate as Xiac.

"Lhas, this is Shae," Xiac gestured towards her.

Shae bowed, "Hello there! I'm happy to meet you."

Lhas looked back and fourth between her and Xiac. "She speaks both English and Rei-sa?"

"Her Rei-sa needs some work, but yes, she does. I will be having her work with you in your negotiations."

Shae got a little nervous at that, she knew she'd be asked to do something like this soon enough but she wasn't sure if she could do it. "Can I see what the humans are sending you?" Shae felt a tad awkward calling her own species 'the humans' like they were outsiders.

"Right... let me find it. Maybe you'll have better luck making sense of this gibberish." Lhas took his tablet out of a pocket Shae hadn't seen and started looking through it. He found what he was looking for and held it out for her.

Shae leaned in to read it. It was English, but it was written like a press release. Who had told these people to write it like that? "Ummm... It's from a group calling themselves WestCan. Seems that they are governing parts of the northwestern united states and western Canada now."

"What? Are they not even in charge?" Lhas seemed very on-edge at this. He'd probably been trying to talk to these people all week, Shae figured.

"It sounds like they are. I guess some of the old governments collapsed? Without satellites they'd be trying to use radio to communicate now. Oh, umm... how do I say that in Rei-sa?" Shae fidgeted nervously realizing she'd said the word 'radio' in English.

"I do not know. Explain in detail if you can." Xiac stayed calm, keeping Shae focused.

"They are these... invisible signals that go in every direction. They bounce off of the... sky." Shit, she didn't know how to say atmosphere either. "They travel really far, but it is very old technology, anybody can receive the signal."

"Oh, I know what she means," Lhas quickly launched into a brief technical explanation that Shae barely followed. "That would affect their ability to co-ordinate. They've started splintering into smaller groups? That sounds like a lot more work..." Lhas grumbled at the end.

"Lhas, I know you hate my decision to shoot down all of the humans' satellites, at least have the decency to admit it."

"I...Ah... yes, Vakita, I have always thought it was wasteful." Lhas muttered.

"Fortunately you are not the one in charge. A more splintered human nation will be easier to control, The fact that it is more work is hardly my concern, I am concerned with the safety and security of this operation."

"Right... So, WestCan then. What do they want?"

"It says here that they want forgiveness for the unprovoked attack, they are willing to offer whatever resources you want. They kind of go on for a long time about their rights, I think they're just afraid that you'll enslave and kill a lot of people if they surrender, there's nothing solid that they're demanding in return."

"Sounds workable enough," Xiac commented.

"What? Vakita they want forgiveness. One of my-"

"I am well aware of the name and identity of every single Rei-sa who died in those attacks," Xiac growled angrily, starting to tower over Lhas, who was shrinking back. "But I will not be pressured into pursuing Taskiara nera just to appease Rei-sa like you."

Lhas breathed a heavy sigh. "Of course, Vakita," he intoned, sound cowed, rather than convinced.

"Shae, would you feel safe going over specifics with this group?"

"Safe? Do you mean... in person, Ji'rai?" Shae felt a rush of anxiety.

"Yes. Otherwise for all they know you aren't a real human."

"Maybe they could think that I'm a robot?"

Xiac laughed spontaneously and loudly. Was it really that funny? Hmm. Xiac patted Shae on the head. "I look forward to you speaking Rei-sa better, Shae." Huh? What actually just happened? Did I just...? Aw fuck it, I'm being petted.

"I, uhh... I think it should be safe if you think so." Shae mumbled, distracted by Xiac's attention.

"We haven't been dropping ordinance on that area all week. I doubt they would draw more of our wrath just to kill a messenger. I will send security anyway, of course. Get started, Lhas. I think perhaps you should even be getting started immediately."

"Of course, Vakita. Excuse me." Lhas looked all too eager to leave the gathering, and Xiac's withering gaze in particular.

"Dasta," Xiac muttered, as he left. Shae made a mental note as to what the word for 'idiot' was.

"You know Lhas has more influence than he lets on, Xiac." a Rei-sa watching from nearby spoke. Shae actually noticed that this person used Xiac's name instead of calling her Vakita.

"If only I could afford to have him sent back to Rei." Xiac grumbled, turning to this new person. "How have you been doing, Hian?"

"Oh, just fine. Busy, as always." Hian walked up to Xiac, put their arm around the back of Xiac's neck and touched their forehead to hers. Afterwards, they turned to Shae, kneeling down, and somewhat delicately put their around Shae's neck as well. "Well hello there! What's your name?" They put their face close to hers but didn't do the forehead thing that they'd done with Xiac.

"I... umm.. I'm Shae." Shae had no idea what was happening.

"I'm happy to meet you," Hian pressed his forehead to Shae's. "I am Xiac's Jala, Hian."

"Sibling." Xiac clarified in English, hovering above the two of them.

"Umm.. H-Hi." Hian's hands started roaming down her back, sending a shiver down Shae's spine.

"You're a cute little one, aren't you? My sister is very lucky to be able to play with you." Hian whispered.

"J-Ji'rai..." Shae squeaked.

"Hian, stop. You're making her uncomfortable," Xiac reached down and put a hand on Hian's shoulder.

Hian pulled back a little, his arms still around Shae. "Oh? Do you not want to share with your brother, Xiac?"

Xiac gave Hian a small shove, separating him from Shae, who quickly stepped towards her. "You have succeeded in drawing a reaction from me, Hian. Now leave her alone"

"Ji'rai, what just happened?" Shae asked as Hian walked away.

"He wanted to see what I would do. Thank you for remaining calm." Xiac watched him as he left.

"Is everything alright with you two?"

"Hian wants to be more involved with me. I dislike the idea of my family being given privilege" Xiac watched Hian depart. It was kind of interesting to hear that the Rei-sa thought about stuff like nepotism too. That must mean that Xiac was elected or maybe promoted into her position, Shae reasoned.

The next six or so hours of the function passed uneventfully. Xiac spoke to nearly a dozen other Rei-sa, while Shae politely greeted people and did her best to get a sense of what Xiac was talking about and how the ship was run. Finally, they departed, Xiac leading Shae directly to the closest tram and sending them home, the promise of "running around" the park going unfulfilled, even though Shae wouldn't really have had the energy.

Reep was absent when they arrived. Probably sleeping in her room off on the opposite side of the foyer as the bathroom. Xiac pushed the door to her suite open and immediately made for the large bed. She flopped down on it, not bothering to remove her uniform.

Shae took a moment to get undressed herself and went back out to the bathroom. She pondered as she used the stupid Rei-sa toilet. Xiac seemed really stressed out after the function. Maybe she should do something...?

Shae cleaned up and went back inside, Xiac still lay motionless on the bed. Shae slowly crept up to the side of the bed. "Ji'rai?" She whispered, checking to see if she was asleep yet

After a brief pause, Xiac cracked her eyelids open. "Yes?" She rumbled sleepily.

"Is it alright if I... sleep up there with you?" Oh gods. 'Sleep with you.' Please don't translate into Rei-sa the way you would into English.

Xiac didn't answer, instead she immediately reached out and grabbed Shae, effortlessly lifting her up and onto the massive bed. "You do not need to ask," Xiac replied, closing her eyes again.

Smiling, Shae snuggled in close slipping her arms around Xiac's, back and soaking in as much of her body heat as she could. Resting her head on her Ji'rai's chest, Shae sighed contentedly and drifted off to sleep.

***

The feeling of being gently moved to the side nudged Shae out of sleep. She drowsed for a bit, vaguely aware of Xiac getting up and moving about. After a few minutes, her thoughts returned to her sufficiently that she realized she'd have to wake up. Yawning, she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She heard Xiac behind her and turned around to see what she was doing.

Shae's eyes went wide. Xiac was right in front of her, freshly unclothed as she was tossing the top half of her uniform to the side. She... well, she had no idea what to expect. Pincers, maybe, but instead what she saw was a large half hard very human looking dick staring her right in the face.

Xiac glanced down at her, noticing Shae's mesmerized stare. "Are you all right, Shae?"

"Ummm... y-yeah I'm fine," Shae blushed bright red and looked away. Oh boy. The sight of Xiac's cock was going to haunt her dreams. It wasn't obscenely large or anything, it might be a solid ten or eleven inches when it was hard, and she could... probably have gotten her hand around it, if she tried. It was the same dark grey as Xiac's skintone With a hint of red flushing through it, especially at the tip which looked a little narrower than a human cock that would have had a flare at the end.

"Are you? Because you are looking at me like you want to mate with me." Xiac switched over to english.

I...! I don't... I wouldn't..." Shae immediately repositioned herself so that Xiac hopefully wouldn't see how hard she'd gotten.

Xiac took a step forward. It was right in her face now, the scent of it was so alien but so strong, it was making Shae feel light-headed. Her atypical attraction to Xiac was very much rearing its head, urging her to reach out and touch the length of enticing flesh that was no more than three feet away from her.

"Would you touch it for me, Shae?" Xiac asked quietly, reading her libido's mind, and giving it permission.

Shae swallowed, and look back and fourth between Xiac and her dick. Oh, fuck it. She slowly reached out and grabbed it, feeling a surge of blood stiffening it in her hands. It was soft and kind of squishy, but she felt the beat of Xiac's heart filling the organ rapidly, and the hardness was becoming a reality. She realized that this half-hard appearance was probably how Rei-sa were fully soft, or, maybe just how Xiac was.

"Run your hands up and down," Xiac instructed, her tone becoming very soft. Well, at least some of her skill set was going to translate over. She grabbed the large cock with her other hand and started stroking. Xiac sighed contentedly, relaxing and closing her eyes as Shae worked on on her cock, feeling it come to a level of firmness she'd expect from a hard human cock very rapidly. Fluid started leaking out of the tip as she stroked, causing her minstrations to fill the room with loud wet sounds. Shae gathered up the sticky substance on her fingertips and rubbed it all over the shaft.

As Shae rubbed the length of Xiac's cock with her deft hands, she noticed something at the base of it. Tucked away below the base of her cock was a wet slit framed by slightly puffy lips. She had a vagina too? Shae briefly wondered if all the Rei-sa were hermaphrodites or if Xiac was as special. She didn't worry too hard, as Xiac's soft gasps of pleasure kept her focused on the job in front of her. She started rubbing her thumb against the underside, feeling the sensitive nub of flesh that was on her dick too.

"You are very skilled at this..." Xiac murmured, looking down at her possessively.

"Lots of practice on human boys," Shae giggled, leaning forward so that Xiac could feel her breath on the tip. When nobody stopped her, Shae opened her mouth and ran her pink tongue up the underside of Xiac's dick, tasting the drop precum that was running down the side. It was sweet and slightly salty, different from the bitter taste that most human boys had.

Shae opened her mouth wide and suckled gently on the tip, flicking her tongue across the slit, tasting another drop of precum. She giggled inwardly as she realized that this was the closest thing she'd had to food since she'd boarded the ship. She increased her suction and took more into her mouth, surprised at how easy it was to fit more in. She hadn't had sex in a while so she'd probably just forgotten what she was capable of.

The scent and feel of her Ji'rai was driving her mad with lust, her body was reacting so strongly, as she took as much of Xiac in her mouth as she could possibly have fit without deep throating. She hollowed out her cheeks with suction, inhaling and drinking in her scent as much as she could, the effect was intoxicating and it was making her so fucking horny.

Xiac chuckled, "Such effort. You never disappoint, Shae."

Shae pulled off Xiac's cock, giving the underside of the head a long lick as she looked up at Xiac's face. "I've never mated with a Rei-sa before. I didn't want to risk disappointing." She resumed suckling as intensely on the head as her small mouth would allow.

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers