A New Direction for Humanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xiac gripped her head with her hands gently, "Squeeze harder," she instructed. Shae squeezed as hard as she could, hard enough to probably hurt a human but Xiac murmured appreciatively as she did. "Yes..." Xiac spoke breathily, her grip on Shae's head tightening slightly and she began to rock her hips back and fourth, driving her cock to the very entrance of Shae's throat.

"I am about to cum," Xiac muttered, switching back to Rei-sa. That word had to mean cum, what else could it- Xiac's cock swelled and twitched, and her grip on Shae's skull tightened until it was almost painful. The first spurt went down Shae's throat past her tongue. It felt so thick, almost like honey, and when the second spurt splayed across her tongue it tasted only slightly less sweet. Shae sucked and swallowed hard, eager to please her Ji'rai who had done so much for her, and also eager not to literally choke on her seed. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, she shot so much cum down Shae's throat that she could feel it sitting heavily in her stomach, filling her with warmth. After what must have been two minutes, her cock stopped spurting, and a lazy trickly coated Shae's tongue.

Xiac groaned happily, "I needed that so much... I am so very happy with you little human..." She ran her hands down Shae's arms, gently exploring Shae's body.

Shae swallowed the last of Xiac's cum and moaned softly when Xiac's hands brushed across her very stiff nipples, bringing it fully to her attention how turned on she was. Xiac sat down on the bed next to her as she started playing with Shae's tits. She was on a growth cycle lately, her boobs were soooo sensitive.

"How do you mate with humans normally?" Xiac inquired, tweaking Shae's nipples playfully.

"Uhhh... there's an orifice back there, on the back of my hips." She had never had to explain where her asshole was, before. "Usually they put their..." Xiac replied with the word for penis, and Shae nodded. "Normally they put their penis in there."

Xiacs other hand traveled lower while she continued to fondle and tease Shae's nipples. Roaming further, her hand explored her ass, squeezing and prodding it until a finger found her pucker and remained there, circling it slowly. "This?" She asked, applying a gentle pressure.

Yes, there, but... ummm... I don't think you'd fit in there right now." Shae responded nervously as the slick digit started pressing into her ass, insistently demanding entry to her tight passage.

"My cock wont fit, you mean?" Xiac chuckled as her finger slipped past Shae's defenses, sending a familiar shudder through her. It had been soooo long, how did she ever go this long without someone doing this to her?

"I dont... maybe?" Shae squeaked. Xiacs finger stretched her. It wasn't as painful as she'd feared. It had been a while but she was very accustomed to anal sex. Xiac's finger was bigger than hers but it wasn't obscene. The rough texture of Rei-sa skin created a lovely friction against the walls of her rectum as it slid in.

"Mmm... this orifice is so tight and soft... it would feel absolutely divine wrapped around my cock. We'll have to find a way to make it fit... but maybe that will wait for another day." Xiac's finger brushed past Shae's prostate as she explored her hole, making Shae shudder and mewl in pleasure. She had a very sensitive prostate, she usually didn't last longer than a minute with something in her butt. Xiac stopped when Shae started murmuring in pleasure, and started prodding around, exploring. When she found and pressed deliberately on her prostate, Shae cried out, her body twitching as a shock of pleasure ran through her.

"My cute pet likes this I see... hmm, is it specifically this spot that she likes?" Xiac mused as she dragged her finger in circles around Shae's p-spot, her other hand still rubbing her dripping penis. Xiac lifted one of her legs up and hooked it around Shae's stomach in a display of Rei-sa flexibility, effectively pinning Shae to Xiac.

"Yeeeeesss, right there... aaahhh, Ji'rai that feels so..." Shae babbled as her orgasm rose, pushed out of her by the finger on her joy buzzer and pulled out by the rubbing on her cock. Her entire body flushed with heat and sensation as she screamed, clenching around Xiac's finger and dribbling out her own modest load. She thrashed around in Xiac's inhumanly strong grip struggling against the leg pinning her down and thrusting her hips forward in a primal attempt to rut with a hole that wasn't there as the waves of her orgasm ground her mind to dust, leaving nothing but pleasure and a dizzying high. Finally, slowly, her orgasm receded, leaving her body tingling, her muscles and brain exhausted.

Mercifully, Xiac had ceased to rub her penis as it would be unbearably sensitive right now but somewhere along the line she'd found an opportunity to slip a second finger into her and was lazily toying with her ass still. The gentle stimulation made her tingle, and she knew she'd be able to have a second orgasm if Xiac kept up for a few minutes. She opted not to though, withdrawing her fingers from Shae's passage, letting her leg down and drawing her close, holding her tight against her abdomen. Shae felt Xiacs half hard cock pressing into her back and squirmed against it playfully.

"No time for more, unfortunately," Xiac muttered disappointedly, petting her hair with what felt like a clean hand. She extracted herself from Shae and laid her gently back down on the bed. Shae watched Xiac get dressed and walk towards her desk, her eyelids heavy in spite of the fact that she'd just woken up.

"I really enjoyed that, Ji'rai..." Shae mumbled, feeling the cum on her thighs start to cool. She felt herself slipping into a shallow doze and missed Xiac's reply.