All Comments on 'A New Domination Ch. 03'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

too ad you had too do the swapping scene the story was perfect til then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Acquire Ellen

Time to toss Phil to the curb and move in on Ellen. "Mommy dearest" needs to submit by dominating the bitch.

KarensTaboosKarensTaboosalmost 11 years ago
this was fun

Hi, I dont usually give feed back this way ..but. in this case i will...theres so many opportunities here to explore.. so much and so many directions you could follow but my comment is this.. and i know you have touched on it a few times the humiliation aspect is almost none existant.. from a female perspective .. there are four main taboos here that are almost not touched on.. the first is the incest yes its there and its wrong blah de lah but.. have you any idea how the females react to it?.. the second is the mother swap.. been here myself and theres a lot of hidden emotions you could have enhanced this with being naked in front of another mothers son has a very distinct effect... number three has to be the bdsm.. domination runs riot in this story but. has no focus. ( pm me for details ;)) and fourth . the Fathers slipped out to be with a Mistress in a different state.. but that doesnt mean it cant be used as a tool...;) feel free to find me i forums if you wish to discuss this and maybe thrash out a few ideas in a thread.. till then a good start down the road.. seeya around Karen xx

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Hope he becomes the Harem king

It is great. I hope it develops in to something with Phils' sister and mother and Phil is out of the picture. I like the domination of the family and it would be great to see the mother turn into the others mistress.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Good, but not Fabulous

I gave it three stars, mainly because I felt part of the plot contrived. I concede that it was stupid of Phil to mention Sally and his friend, more stupid for David not to have told him to leave his and his mother's name out of it until he had her under control. Stupid...but possible. Sally when confronted acted completely out of character. She didn't run to David and have him fix things, she threw him out of her bed and threw away her new love and the life they built. She was actually very "domme" in the way she acted in the confrontation with Ellen. Then she just caved in after and went back to being an uber-sub without blinking twice.......Whattttt? There was also the whole inconsistency with Sally confessing (in chapter one) that she was her grandmother's sub and went into detail how she "serviced" her. Then in this chapter "she has never done anything like that before?" Uhmmmm, okay. The story was hot as always, and yes there is enough material for another chapter or two, but this entry was a bit disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

Would love to see a story similar to this that the mother can still get pregnant and does. Also would love to see the son dominate his sister and train Phil how to be a good dominant man, which this story re3flects that he doesn't really know how. It is amazing to mew that how many guys are a "wham-bam=thank you mam" mentality, especially as a teenager growing up sexually active.

AndreqAndreqabout 9 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series. I hope you will continue it. Simon needs an additional sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more chapters

I think simon should go after phils sister next and then take phils mother off his hands maybe

vikster89vikster89almost 9 years ago
more!

You have to...HAVE TO....write more chapters! I read all three in one go and I can't get enough of it!! Incredible piece. Not something I usually read but that was epic. I'd like Phil to fuck Sally more and maybe get Phil's sister in it. It cannot end like this! Lol jeep up the good work!

masterdaddy1977masterdaddy1977over 8 years ago
more ideas

Yes, I agree. Phil's sister needs to come into the picture. Maybe some mother/daughter play as both Phil's subs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just too good!

This is one of the best stories that I have read on Lit, and you are one of the best authors. I totally agree with other comments that the story should be further explored. There are so many ways that it can go with the two moms.... This story is just too good to leave hanging!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A great chapter to these stories, I hope you'll continue it someday! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three hole

She offerrd herself completely but you never msde her a three hole slut or used the glass dildo on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 4 pleeaassee

This story is just so perfect!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
What of

Phil's sister Simon noticed her picture so you would think that through his Mom and Ellen he could get a Younger woman to Dominate and have his Children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
arrrgh

What i am looking in bdsm stories, i found here.

romantic, love, d/s mom/son relatioship it's my favourite, i even close my eyes for some plot mistakes, cause i like this storie, but...

this 3 chapter ruined it for me.

i strong believe that in incestous stories mom/son not place for sharing. give mom to another man it's ... the worst thing in erotica. 3d chapter is only good by her hard punishment for betrayal. thats all.

thank for your work,

PainflplzrPainflplzrover 5 years ago
OMISSION?

The initial plot behind the entire story was the glass phalus, and its use in anal domination. In fact, didn't Simon go out and buy one? I've been waiting for its reintriduction in the story! It was the central focus of the cult. Hope you continue th series, and add it in. Enjyed it tremendosly so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story BUT

Get Phil out of the story, kill him off some tragic way then get the mum to submit to you and move her in with you AND then get the sister. Wow what a way to start building up your heram. Bloody hell I’m getting a hard on just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More and Less

The story was going really well when it was focused on the son and the mother. This side plot of Phil is garbage. Let the son expand his mother's submission in several ways. Other partners, maybe but under his command. Have him get her tattooed and pierced for him. Have her become even more submissive in all ways. The side plot killed the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The story was good until you involved Phil and Ellen. Sharing his mother is absolute betrayal, he promised to look after her and then gave her away for a sordid fuckfest. True Masters care for their slaves, he has just proven he does not care. The warning bells should have sounded when he was told Phil had blabbed. Incest does not share for obvious reasons. You have never been involved yourself otherwise you would know that fundamental tenet.

Simon has put his mother and himself at risk, he is a bad master waiting for to be caught. Imagine if Dad found out. Ouch!!!!

I gave you high scores in Chp 1 and 2, but chp 3 is a disappointing mess and scores 2/5.

You should have left well enough alone at the end of 2.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

I’m 100% agreement with the previous comments by Wargamer. It started out a⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story. I too gave you ⭐️⭐️ overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most amazing series i ve ever read. Really brilliant and i want u to continue this masterpiece. Thx a lot

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Very nice story plot. Now we wait for the next chapter.

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Peg12 months ago

Great series. I would love some more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed the story. If indeed there is a fourth chapter I think Ellen and a un named daughter should become the property of Simon. Thus making room for the recruitment of other members of the club as well as friends of the daughter. Now have Simon insist every one discard their birth control. Simon needs a harem his mom needs sluts. Big Fun

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Once he shared the love of his life he proved he didn’t love her at all. He had no need to share the lover of his dreams. Real men have no need to share those they love, weak minded cucks do that.

Scores 2/5, the story went downhill fast.

SmellerSmeller5 months ago

This chapter was not good. His mother changed her mind too much. You just don't turn on your master because someone else tells you to.

Then there was the Phil bs. He clearly showed he wasn't fit to be a Dom. If you can't break someone on your own you can't become their Master.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sally needs some serious punishment for taking Elle's side against her Master -- perhaps a week of orgasm denial while her Master uses her hard and comes in and on her repeatedly.

The story is still fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous