A New Domination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out to me, harsh and pleading. "Please don't tease me like this. Fill me up. I need your cock inside me; I need it now. Just do me hard, you bastard ..."

I needed to show her who was in charge, and slapped each tit hard, across her nipples. She screamed with the sudden pain and I told her, "Listen, whore, you get what I chose to give you and when I give it to you, nothing more. Now apologise for being so demanding, and if you humiliate yourself well enough, I might consider taking you."

"Oh master, please forgive this stupid slut. You got me so horny, so hungry for cock that I forgot who I was and let my needs become more important than yours. You can punish me any way you want master, only I beg you, please honour me with your steel hard tool and tear my worthless cunt apart."

"Not bad, slut. Now I want you to straddle me and ride me to climax, but you will not cum until I permit you to. Understand?"

She gasped and sobbed with pleasurable anticipation, and I rolled onto my back. She brought one leg over me and poised her throbbing pussy over my rigid cock.

"Now, whore, get the head of my cock into your slit and hold yourself there." She did so, and then I grabbed her hips and pulled her down roughly, filling her with my cock and causing her to scream with surprise, excitement and just a little pain.

"Ride me, bitch," I demanded, "and make it good, then I might just possibly allow you to cum."

She did as I said, her body pistoning up and down, her screams and moans getting louder, her tits shaking and bobbling in my face. "Yes, oh god, yes ... so good ... fuckfuckfuck, you're filling me up ... I'm getting close; please let me cum ... I want to cum all over your gorgeous cock."

My climax was getting closer, but there was more to do.

I was thrusting my cock into her hard and fast, generating my own pleasure as well as for Ellen. Then I reached up and pinched her tits, pulling and twisting the nipples and causing her to scream out in a pain barely distinguishable from pleasure.

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear, slut," I hissed, "Let me know I'm hurting you."

"Aargh, yes, it hurts but it's so good. Please, master, just let me cum; I don't think I can keep going much longer."

"Before you cum, whore, tell me who this pussy belongs to?"

"Ooh, my god, master," she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, my cunt belongs to you. Use me whenever however and wherever you want"

I was now close to my peak; my breathing had become rapid and shallow, and I could feel the gathering storm in my abdomen, rushing towards my balls.

"Yes, bitch, you may cum after I do. Cum all over my cock." With this, I exploded a huge load of cream into her throbbing, gripping, searing cunt, shouting with the joy of conquest.

With that, she blew apart in orgasm. She shook like a tree in a gale, half screaming, half whimpering, thrashing on top of me while she met the thunderous climax that blasted through her cunt and into the whole of her body.

She opened her eyes and gazed at me with longing and happiness. "Oh god, Sir, it's never been this good before. I never dreamed I could let go and erupt into heaven this way. So good. You've shown me something I never guessed existed, and I need it again very soon."

"I'm sure Phil can take you to the same place," I reassured her, but Ellen looked cautiously at me and made no further comment.

""I can hear Phil and mum still having a good time next door," I commented as I heard his shouts coming through the wall. "Time for a little more fun ourselves. Get yourself up against the bed-head, spread your legs and start playing with yourself."

Ellen did as she was told, and her hand was soon working hard into her wet pussy, two fingers disappearing inside. She writhed and moaned as her excitement rose, and I then took over, replacing her fingers with my tongue.

I spent time playing with her, bringing her to the edge of one orgasm after another, allowing her just the occasional plunge into delirium. As a condition of allowing her that delight, I made her say the things I wanted her to say, the things that showed clearly just how much of a slut she really was. She unashamedly begged me to fuck her, to use her arse whenever I felt the need, to spank her, to bite her tits, or to just fill her with my cum so she could go again.

Towards the end of this little game, I heard movement in the doorway, and my mother and Phil were standing watching this depraved show with grins across their faces. This gave me an idea. I stroked Ellen's clit just enough to keep her simmering, and she begged for release.

"Mother, can you see how much this slut wants to cum?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Sir, she's almost coming apart as you stroke her needy pussy."

"Mmm, right, well, come over here and finish her off with your mouth, mother."

"Oh god, I ... I ... I've never done anything like that ..."

"Time to learn, then, mother. Shuck off the gown, come here right now and eat her out until she screams with ecstasy."

My mother moved somewhat hesitantly to the bed and worked her body between Ellen's naked thighs, She tentatively stuck out her tongue and started licking at Ellen's drooling, swollen love tunnel. The response was immediate. Ellen screamed, "Oh yes, please, that's so beautiful. You have a magic tongue, Sally—give me more, bite my clit, make me cum, oh god, make me cum, please, please bring me off mistress."

Phil and I looked at each other in amazement—Ellen calling my mother "mistress" as perhaps the last thing that either of us had imagined, but to me, the possibilities seemed almost endless.

My mother did as Ellen asked and worked her tongue, lips and teeth against her inflamed clit until she came in a long, ululating wail, shaking and thrashing and calling out in her lust.

Sally got up and wiped her mouth, not wanting to look at Phil or myself, and Phil went to Ellen, holding her protectively. Then, almost as if he didn't want the evening to end, Phil said, "Mother why don't we offer our guests a shower before they leave. It's been a busy evening?"

I agreed, feeling both amused and aroused; Ellen made it quite clear that she wanted to "wash my back". In the event, it was a most luxurious experience. Ellen joined me in the shower and we lathered each other, stroking and caressing in a mutual demonstration of lust and excitement. I resisted the temptation to take her again, although I think she may have been disappointed. I had my thoughts on another beguiling and inviting body.

We gathered our things together and said goodbye, Phil looking very full of himself as if he'd had a perfect evening, and Ellen looking at me as if I was some sort of minor deity.

The drive home was unusually quiet, and mum seemed preoccupied. I offered her a nightcap when we got back, and sitting in the lounge, mum turned to me and asked, "Simon, do you still love me?"

I was stunned. "Whatever gave you the idea that I don't? You are the most important person in my life, and nothing will change that. Now, just what's going on?"

"Well, I could hear you and Ellen in the next room, and she was screaming with delight, high on rapturous sex. I thought that, maybe ..."

I laughed, grabbing her in my arms and kissing her fiercely. "No, you silly girl, no one can take your place. All my erotic dreams are about you—the things I want to do to you, and the things we have already done together. Now strip for me, and I'll show you just exactly what I mean."

She laughed joyfully and was soon out of her clothes, dragging me towards our bedroom. She moved quickly into my arms and moulded her body to mine, making little mewling, humming noises of pleasure before I kissed her, soft and warm at first, but quickly developing into an all out lingual assault, our tongues writhing and working against each other, hot, wet, open and highly erotic.

I could feel the pressure of her tits hard and aroused, through my clothes. I stroked down her back and mauled her bottom, grasping and fondling the firm yet pliant flesh.

"Hmm, now, mother, your first task is to undress me so that we can compete equally. But I want to feel your hands all over me as you do so."

She kissed me again, wet and excited as she started the slow, tantalizing process of stripping me. Her touch was warm and eager, and by the time she removed my boxer's my rod was rock hard.

"Now, come here, slut and beg me to take you."

Her smile was smoky and lit by lust. "Ooh please, Sir, I am completely vulnerable to all your most intimate needs. You can do anything you want to me, just tell me how you want me and I'll be your whore."

My mother stood in front of me, still wearing the stockings, garter and heels—and an expression of such rapturous longing that I was almost tempted to throw her to the bed and rape her on the spot. I doubt that she would have resisted for one second.

I ran my hands over her body, concentrating on the swell of her breasts, the smooth roundness of her bottom and the so-familiar contours of her face. I kissed her ears, trickling into their regular shell-like contours, and licked down behind them to her neck.

This treatment was causing my mother to become frenzied, writhing in my arms and making inarticulate cries of hunger and elation.

I picked her up in my arms and placed her on the bed. She sprawled on her back, her legs spread wide in a carnal invitation, her pink outer lips coated in her dew and drawn back in expectation.

"Please, Sir, please fuck your slut. Please make me your special property. Own me, hurt me, make me scream ... oh god, I want you so much."

I proceeded to kiss my way down her body, avoiding her luscious mouth as it tried to capture mine. Along her neck, making her gasp and hum, then down to her breasts, kissing in a spiral from the outer swell into her crinkled areola to her rigid nipple. I bit hard, causing her to scream—but to sob for more. I turned my attention to her other breast with the same result.

Then I moved down, rimming her belly-button, eventually arriving at her smooth mound. I kissed around the outside, down to the soft skin on the inside of her legs, generating moans and demands for more.

The I kissed upwards, peeling open her engorged lips and rolled my tongue to push it into her wet, inviting depths. She screamed as she pulled at my head, seemingly in an effort to bury me inside her, and my tongue found her clit, standing proud of its protective sheath. I nibbled at her hardening clit, making her screams louder and more urgent, then moved up and with one long, solid thrust, entered her love tunnel as its muscles squeezed and embraced me, trying to drag me still deeper.

She hummed and gasped as I rode her steadily with long unrelenting strokes. I felt me own orgasm start to build, and the pure unalloyed pleasure of controlling and fucking my own mother, with her total obedient acceptance grew in me, coming ever closer to the surface.

I changed to short, hard, brutal thrusts, forcing her body into the bed, but being rewarded by screams of the heady mix of pain and pleasure that ruled her life. Her legs wrapped around me, trying to force me into her body and her nails clawed into my shoulders, any pain being anaesthetised by the sensual perfection of this incestuous coupling.

Neither of us lasted much longer. I had no intention of holding back, and my climax became unstoppable. My seed blasted through my swollen cock into the warm, welcoming receptacle of her cunt, and she screamed even louder as this triggered her own climax. She writhed and shook as the storm of her orgasm swept over her, leaving her rigid, almost catatonic, before she collapsed, seemingly boneless, a collection of exhausted nerve endings.

I fell to the side, breathing heavily for a while, then propped myself onto one elbow, looking down at my exhausted mother. Her eyes opened and smiled in complete satisfaction. "Yes," she whispered, "yes," then wrapped one arm round my head and brought it down for a long highly sensual, voluptuous kiss.

"Does that go some way towards proving how I feel about you?" I asked.

Her eyes were drowsy and sated and suffused with love. "Simon, you are wonderful, and I will never doubt your love. I am your willing slut, and whatever you want to do is perfect for me."

Then she gave me a slow, lazy grin. "You know, you are so much better than Phil. He seems to think that good sex is me laying on my back while he pumps his cock into me and then just cums. No wonder Ellen is so hung up on you. Watch out for her, honey, or I might have real competition."

"Jealous, mum?" I asked, but with the faintest of hidden agendas.

"No, honey, so long as you always come back to me the way you just did, you can fuck the arse off Ellen for as long as you like. In fact, I'd like to be there to watch and hear her squirm and squeal under you."

"And maybe exercise your newfound taste for domination, 'mistress'?"

"Maybe, but I'll always be your sub, Sir."

"Amen."

*****

Thank you for reading this far, and hopefully for voting. Please feel free to leave comments; I've got quite a thick skin, so even negative stuff doesn't faze me – much. I've left a couple of "hooks" in that could link to a Chapter Four, but that won't happen for a while as I have some other priorities. But maybe, one day ...