A New Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know that I was on another planet, I just assumed I was in hell." Eden whispered.

Ash grinned down at her, "Well technically you are in hell, but hell is on another planet.

Demons are multidimensional, we can move from one plane of existence to another, one planet to another planet by means of portals. If you didn't have demon blood in you then I could never have brought you here alive."

"Ah, well I guess that makes sense." in reality it made perfect sense, and it made her want to scream at fate for making her half demon... "So where are we going?"

"Not telling, you'll just have to wait and see." he said as he picked her up, "You're far to slow, we need to get there before the third sun sets."

"How many suns and moons do you have?" Eden asked as she was carted toward a high bank.

"We have 4 suns that rotate every 6 hours, but we don't have any moons. Only the celestial planet has moons."

"But what about night? Don't you have that?"

"No Eden we don't, our moons were taken away from us thousands of years ago after we were banished here." he grunted as the incline became rough.

Eden met his eyes and saw sorrow in them; he had never seen the moon or the stars of this planet.

"Why were you banished?" She asked quietly.

"Because we did not want to be led like a flock of sheep. I admit that many of my species are cruel and do not need to be loose, but the rest of us craved the touch of grass and something other then the divine light." one tear slid down his pale face and splashed onto Eden's cheek.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and held him close, "I'm sorry, I know that doesn't make it better but I hope one day you find happiness."

"I already have Eden. Now look." Ash said as he set her down on her feet. Before her was the most beautiful landscape Eden had ever seen. Pools of blues, greens, purples, and reds swirled together, large green birds that resembled storks were paddling across the biggest ones.

Steam rose off some and huge pink butterflies danced around the edges of the water. "Can we go down?"

"Of course, just be careful of the slope." He started to say, but she was already slipping and sliding down the bank. Ash lowered his body down on the violet grass and watched Eden flit from one pool to the next and even cooing at the birds.

A slight smile graced his thin lips; she was well worth waiting for. Sweet thoughts coursed through his head, swirling with small pink hearts into the deepest reaches of his mind.

His calm was suddenly shattered as a tremendous force pushed its way through his shields.

He could feel his body convulsing on the ground and was dimly aware of Eden as she screamed for someone to help them. He tried to calm her but he couldn't make his tongue work. A flash of yellow light lighted his eyelids and warmth surrounded him.

Loud voices complaining was the last thing his ears heard before falling into the deep fissure that the force had created.

To be continued.

12